Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 12:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc-e scamming selectively  (Read 3407 times)
mars78 (OP)

Activity: 586
Merit: 506

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 11:29:50 AM

Site:                  https://btc-e.com/
Forum Thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.0

Forum Profile:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33012   -  btc-e.com

They starting to scam  selectively

My story:
I bought a btc-e code from alfacashier:
After redem  they put my funds on hold for  1440 min .  the following day they  deactivate my email so I cannot receive mail for withdrawal confirmation. I open several tiket  and but They ingoring  me totally.   

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transaction details from alfacashier:
Order #47058 is completed.
BTC-E Coupon: BTCE-USD-O9X5JQ8H-O2HSYJ30-3PX6D5PZ-DNS8QJF0-7TG0ZEYP
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here  You can see how many time I  tried to withdrawal

I hope that moderator  blacklist his thread before that other people losing money.

octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:05:05 PM

How old is your BTC-E account? It has to be 72 hour old before you can transfer coins out.

mars78 (OP)

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 07:38:42 AM

How old is your BTC-E account? It has to be 72 hour old before you can transfer coins out.

How You can see  I'm not a new client of this ripper site. I'm on btc-e scam site since 19/06/2013

And here  the last transactions:

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:04:33 AM

Site:                  https://btc-e.com/
Forum Thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.0

Forum Profile:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33012   -  btc-e.com

They starting to scam  selectively

My story:
I bought a btc-e code from alfacashier:
After redem  they put my funds on hold for  1440 min .  the following day they  deactivate my email so I cannot receive mail for withdrawal confirmation. I open several tiket  and but They ingoring  me totally.   

Transaction details from alfacashier:
Order #47058 is completed.
BTC-E Coupon: BTCE-USD-O9X5JQ8H-O2HSYJ30-3PX6D5PZ-DNS8QJF0-7TG0ZEYP

Here  You can see how many time I  tried to withdrawal

I hope that moderator  blacklist his thread before that other people losing money.

Hi
Maybe for some reason your account was hacked? Why u pointing on BTC-e? Im not defending them, just saying that maybe someone else done it. U think they would go for so low amount, and risk get this feedback and lost trust in others eyes?

Ask their in there thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.0

And see what they gonna say.
mars78 (OP)

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:43:21 AM

Thanks for you interest I try to reply

Maybe for some reason your account was hacked?

absolutely not

Why u pointing on BTC-e? Im not defending them, just saying that maybe someone else done it. U think they would go for so low amount, and risk get this feedback and lost trust in others eyes?

Low amount?  I'm not the only one with this problem.    Do you imagine  how many money  they can steal?   

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.msg3672789#msg3672789
2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.msg3675881#msg3675881
3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.msg3685214#msg3685214

do you see some response from them?

I suggest people to stay  away from this  ripper site
And suggest administrator  to move  his thread in appropriate scam  section

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:58:48 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 08:41:20 PM by s1lverbox

Thanks for you interest I try to reply

absolutely not

Why u pointing on BTC-e? Im not defending them, just saying that maybe someone else done it. U think they would go for so low amount, and risk get this feedback and lost trust in others eyes?

Low amount?  I'm not the only one with this problem.    Do you imagine  how many money  they can steal?    

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.msg3672789#msg3672789
2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.msg3675881#msg3675881
3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.msg3685214#msg3685214

do you see some response from them?

I suggest people to stay  away from this  ripper site
And suggest administrator  to move  his thread in appropriate scam  section

ok, I did read your post once again and my conclusion is , that all this is for 280usd? correct me if im wrong but that's not big money. I do understant that they can do it like 5 times a day this 280usd but I was looking for same accusation from others and can't find similar. u saying that your account wasn't hacked. how do u know? sorry but story about bank seems funny as well. if btc-e scammed u finger crossed u will get your.money back. but with such serious accusation u should go directly maybe to btc-e thread to get attention in front of their customers? don't know what to say and how to help. I did redeem I think arround 5 codes for 1000usd and didnt had problem.
mars78 (OP)

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 07:27:01 PM

ok, I did read your post once again and ky conclusion is , that all this is for 280usd? correct me if ibwrong but that's not big money. I do understant that they can do it like 5 times a day this 280usd but I was looking for same accusation from others and can't find similar. u saying that your account wasn't hacked. how do u know? sorry but story about bank seems funny as well. if btc-e scammed u finger crossed u will get your.money back. but with such serious accusation u should go directly maybe to btc-e thread to get attention in front of their customers? don't know what to say and how to help. I did redeem I think arround 5 codes for 1000usd and didnt had problem.

You simply don't understand or don't want but np. 
Not 280 but 1.06 btc. OK I know  is not much . But do You read how many people have problem with this exchanger?  People that sent 5k - 10k or more  and don't see nothing?
They are professional rippers. Scamming selectively they can continue for  quite a bit of time. 

I don't understand because you think that  my account was hacked. Why? There is nothing abnormal in my account.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:48:21 PM

Not 280 but 1.06 btc. OK I know  is not much . But do You read how many people have problem with this exchanger?  People that sent 5k - 10k or more  and don't see nothing?
They are professional rippers. Scamming selectively they can continue for  quite a bit of time.  

I don't understand because you think that  my account was hacked. Why? There is nothing abnormal in my account.

Ok. now i see where this come from. Still will insist if there where such a scammers they would end up like other who ripped people off.
They going strong and i cant say bad word for them. In case u think im one of them-IM NOT. Just learning how to trade.
I got around 1000usd over there and cant complaint.

About hack- u saying they withdraw btc from your balance. Its difficult for me to understand they will do that in front of u for 1btc.
Sorry but without real proof like logs from login i dont think would be wise to called someone ripper and scammer.

But i will give benefit of the doubt. And will watch this thread. Update this post with what ever u have, maybe someone will help you.

mars78 (OP)

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 09:04:28 PM

Not 280 but 1.06 btc. OK I know  is not much . But do You read how many people have problem with this exchanger?  People that sent 5k - 10k or more  and don't see nothing?
They are professional rippers. Scamming selectively they can continue for  quite a bit of time.  

I don't understand because you think that  my account was hacked. Why? There is nothing abnormal in my account.

Ok. now i see where this come from. Still will insist if there where such a scammers they would end up like other who ripped people off.
They going strong and i cant say bad word for them. In case u think im one of them-IM NOT. Just learning how to trade.
I got around 1000usd over there and cant complaint.

About hack- u saying they withdraw btc from your balance. Its difficult for me to understand they will do that in front of u for 1btc.
Sorry but without real proof like logs from login i dont think would be wise to called someone ripper and scammer.

But i will give benefit of the doubt. And will watch this thread. Update this post with what ever u have, maybe someone will help you.

I don't trading on btc.e  I only buy and withdrawal btc or ltc.

Anyway if there is a moderator who is interested in my case I can provide login credentials to btc-e.com and of  my e-mail.   so  there isn't doubt. Wink

anddam

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:15:41 AM

Anyway if there is a moderator who is interested in my case I can provide login credentials to btc-e.com and of  my e-mail.

Yea, that's gonna work very well in the

absolutely not

line of work.
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:57:16 AM

after this btc bang many trusted websites are now using peoples money to make more money for them. Its not a new thing. Coinbase do it and i bet there are more out there

malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:58:12 AM

thanks for posting your problem here. This will teach people how can they protect better among sharks

btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:46:14 PM

Hi
Write the number of the ticket. We will verify this information.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:54:28 PM

Hi
Write the number of the ticket. We will verify this information.

Im biting my nails to see the result.
Seriously i doubt is btc-e fault.

But will wait and see.
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:34:16 PM

I've tried using BTC-E as well.

So far, their 72 hr withdrawal guarantee is a joke.

Time will tell.

I'm not impressed with them. They charge huge fees for Paypal transfers, claim they can do it in 72 hrs, but then they don't do it.

bank24h.vn

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:32:14 PM

@mars78
You can talking admin on skype. He will solve your problem soon.
shitcurrency

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:57:44 PM

Btce is scamming more and more Ppl. I'm one of the victims. After spending thousands of dollars on equipment and mining for several months. I log in one day and all my coins are gone. I had 4747 xpms and they were all gone. I opened tickets bur they just close them without any resealable response. I see this happening to so many Ppl and I'm sick of it. I didn't get any emails nor did i get any confirmation when my account was hacked.  This sounds very strange to me. I think that btce is doing it. I've seen so many stories about Ppl not getting bank transfers,  Ppl getting their account hacked and than they ban you from their website too. Something very strange is going on. If you look up all exchanges btce is at the top with 50% more wire transfers lost and 90% more accounts being hacked. I wonder why is that? I've been using vircurex and mcxnow for the same amount of time and never had any problems. But now I don't even know if I want to continue mining bitcoin and investing in it. I decided to sell my miners and get out of this whole shitcurrency thing.if Anyone can just take your coins and than ban you from their website then there is no point of stressing. I've had credit cards in the past being used by others and the bank did an investigation and refund me my money back. With these greedy mother fucking exchanges they can just disappear one day.
Think about it there is no security. But again there is Ppl out there making money but I'd rather have a bank or government have my back. At least they don't disappear or ban me after taking all my shit. You decide lol
Peace
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:18:10 AM

btc-e is not to be trusted. "Scamming selectively" sums it up, keeps them in business, but massively increases their profit margin.

Who are they and where are they based again? Oh yeah, that's right. They won't tell us.

That's worrying in itself ...
cle

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:49:29 AM

i have 50% of my savings in btc-e but havne't had a problem yet - mind you i have never tried to withdraw in years so this kind of concerns me.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:26:25 AM

btc-e is not to be trusted. "Scamming selectively" sums it up, keeps them in business, but massively increases their profit margin.

Who are they and where are they based again? Oh yeah, that's right. They won't tell us.

That's worrying in itself ...

I have never had a problem with BTC-E that a short message to their staff in Russian did not fix.

However next time I might try Thai seeing that support is in Thailand  Cheesy

You speak Russian as well? Damn you're good Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: