Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 09:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you support an Israeli ICO?  (Read 496 times)
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

I have no problem investing in Israeli ICO provided the whitepaper helps me understand the real purpose of the token
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

I have no problem investing in Israeli ICO provided the whitepaper helps me understand the real purpose of the token

"israeli jewish ico"

is an ico that pushes jews and judaism, its not a economy or humanism focused ico, but a ritualistic one.

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

I have no problem whatsoever investing in an Israeli ICO, as long as it doesn't have for goal to colonize palestinian soil  Wink .

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
sophiaAG

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

yes i will, given Israel's reputation on technology as innovative and really a game changer.  I will still do my usual diligence though to make sure the project is clear and not a scam.
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

Crypto promises us a borderless and truly global financial system.

True believers can be found anywhere. Israel, USA, Iran, Russia. Who you are, and what you do, that is what matters, not where you are from.

On top of that, Israel hosts some of the best tech talent and one of the best crypto communities in the world.

Some of the best ICOs are coming/will come from there Smiley
Raone

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:02:04 AM
Merited by bitcoinking11 (1)

I would never support an Israeli ICO, because Israel's action against Palestinians is a crime against humanity.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

I'd have to have a sense for how much the principles were influenced by the Babylonian Talmud.  I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of Israelis who understand the [ethic supremacist and genocidal] nature of that religion and reject it.  In that case I would certainly consider doing business with them even if they would be probably be targeted for destruction by the Zionists and thus be fairly likely to fail.

On the contrary, if the people involved embraced the teachings of the Talmud and Zohar, they are at least predictable.  All one has to do is to imagine the most scummy and treacherous actions they could take and that's probably what they will do.  That's especially problematic because my goyim status makes me fair game.  Currently this creepy sect seems to be in control in Israel...and most of the rest of the world.  They have a leg up tech-wise because they can steal any technology they want and make a ton of money selling it to the highest bidder.  If one ever wondered why their weapons systems don't seem to work for shit, this is probably why.

Maybe someone in Israel can cook up an OrganCoin to ease the financial problems associated with the organ trafficking trade?  One of the most amusing things I've seen in a while was when a mainstream news reporter accidentally did her job:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Melih1905

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

As long as it's not benefitting zionism or israeli regime it's ok
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

I don't have anything against Israel, so I would invest in a legitimate Israeli company if it fit into my financial goals. It's ICOs I have a lot of hesitations about. The vast majority of them end up never really going anywhere, which means a loss of investor funds. There are, of course, the scams, but there are also those initiatives started by people who mean well and truly intend to deliver, but they lack skills or resources to make it happen. I wrote an article analyzing one particular ICO, but they're pretty much all the same: https://steemit.com/ico/@wiser/a-critical-look-at-an-ico-whitepaper
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

I will definitely trust Israeli projects much more their ICOs. I trust them more than any other projects that would hold ICOs. Israel has credibility when it comes to success, innovations, inventions, technologies. A very young country and yet very much advance economically. If you are planning to hold one please let us know.

Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

What has Israel's politics to do with crypto? If I had to avoid supporting ICOs based on the fact if I like the policies of the countries where they happen I would have to avoid ALL ICOs, since there are no countries in the world whose politics is "clean".
Joker121212

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

Whether I invest or not, do not decide by country, as long as it does not cheat. Even though I do not like Israel very well, but the thing that interests me when investing is profit
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

As long as it's not benefitting zionism or israeli regime it's ok

Thats impossible they will benefit them

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

I have already supported one, and many people in this forum also did: we've supported Bancor, which is one of the best and most clever projects out there. Bancor has an Israelian team, all very clever people.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

I think that supporting an ICO is not related to which country's ICO it is. I only support which real ICO. For scam ico, no matter which country I am sure I will not support.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

I think that supporting an ICO is not related to which country's ICO it is. I only support which real ICO. For scam ico, no matter which country I am sure I will not support.

thats the problem, why supporting an ico that gives a flying fuck about you? i mean only people in developing countries had that situation, so money systematically flew from the developing world to the developed one.

Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

I would really look into it and make sure it is not a scam , and once i am 100% sure then i would support it.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Yes I will as long as they give and do there part I have no problem with it. Plus, anyone can be a scam and just because they are known for something negative doesnt mean they cant prove something good.
sinori

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

I would be extremely cautious before investing in an ICO, especially if that country isn't experienced with ICOs.  I know Israel is quite up to date on crypto-currency, I just don't know if that country is ready for ICO regulation yet. 
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

Not because of ISRAEL   because all ICO will ask for PHOTO ID   KYC
Know your customer ..So passport ID selfie address all the information to prove who you are..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: