Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy  (Read 2305 times)
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

It is never worth saying.In fact,Bitcoin plays an undeniable role in any country's economy.Unemployed find job, gain-profit as a result of turnover-investment.The country will become a heavier asset.

gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

yes you are right bitcoin start to play with the price conditions and give effect to the world economic condition, imagine if bitcoin can become the main digital currency will surely be expensive.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Ram krish

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Yes Bitcoin is a vital role of the economy, the value of the bitcoin changes the world economy. Those who are not getting a better monthly salary, they are searching a alternate source of income. Bitcoin solve this problem. I think in future the government will realize the good things about bitcoin.
chichibano

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

"The key to the legitimacy of the system for all of these parties is to establish that people using the system are acting legally and responsibly." Hence, Money's use carries associations of value, which in turn helps establish whether a currency, a payment form, and a social model for transactions are legitimate. "It's hard to bring any of them on board if the money is associated with behaviors consumers are troubled by,".
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

I wouldn't say that it plays a vital role, yet, at least to the government. But I believe that bitcoin's true potential is starting to reveal itself as time itself, and adoption levels continuing to go up at a steady pace.

One of the most obvious roles of bitcoin that I can think of would be international remittance, and debt settlement. Instead of having to deal with exchange rate risk, fees, and all that, businesses can simply use bitcoin to settle their trades. That's something that the economy needs right now, and bitcoin is the best thing available for a unit of account in international trade, imo.

Furthermore, if governments do legalize bitcoin businesses, and regulate them positively, it'll mean that they're attracting new crypto startups to their country, which is a positive thing in itself for the economy. These are only two examples, and the roles that bitcoin can and is playing in the economy will only grow in the future.

Smiley
Th3developer

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

at the present stage, the impact of cryptocurrencies on the world economy is very significant, mainly due to the number and amounts invested in them, as well as, in part, due to their growing demand as a means of payment and protection from outside interference. Nevertheless, the risk of collapse is very serious and its consequences, due to the lost funds, can have a very negative impact on the economy as a whole.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

I think if bitcoin wants to be something acceptable to the government and to be an important role in the economy. Certainly bitcoin will be set up so well by the government as it is taxed in every use.
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

Bitcoin captures a lot of capital in the economy
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
I wish that the leader in developing countries could understand the benefits of bitcoins. But sadly they are concerned about their own interests and promote projects which give them some commission.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
I wish that the leader in developing countries could understand the benefits of bitcoins. But sadly they are concerned about their own interests and promote projects which give them some commission.
Even though is corruption in almost every country in the world, it's at the worst in developing countries because the leaders are all concerned about themselves and not the people as they so claim. Bitcoins legalized in a country will make sure that the people will make some money for themselves and not totally depend on the government.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

yes this is very influential on the economy .. and this will soar in the future as a digital currency
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

In my opinion i will say that bitcoin is helping people financially speaking to be able to cope with the high economy but not that it will change the economy everywhere in the world.
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

it is true that bitcoin can provide a good role in the economic development of a country so that what happens today is very good in the future will facilitate in online transactions other than that bitcoin can be used as a good investment and as the cost of living in the future.
soodungg26

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

I agree with this section. If the government of Bangladesh gives consent to legalize Bitcoin, it will become stronger. Bitcoin plays a key role in the economy.
 It will become stronger every day
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

yes this is very influential on the economy .. and this will soar in the future as a digital currency

LOL yes maybe for the 3rd world country cheating massively the bounties etc. so they can buy some food.... But in the world wide economy Bitcoin does not do really anything, just a very low percentage
soodungg26

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

i think bitcoin plays a vital role in a country economy, because it open up global market to that nation economy.
soodungg26

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

I wish that the leader in developing countries could understand the benefits of bitcoins.
soodungg26

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

It’s the growth in spendable money that fuels inflation, the “where does the ‘too much money’ come from in the classic definition of inflation, “Too much money chasing too few goods.”
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

I believe in bitcoin, but at the moment I can not say that it plays an important role in the economy, any country, as many countries are neutral to one's attitude. But in the future everything can be different ...
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Undoubtedly bitcoin plays vital role in the world economy, it can impact the specific countries financial position as well. Economy depends on bitcoin as well because it is considered in mode of transaction .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: