Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy  (Read 2308 times)
MarkDaniel5

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

yes you are right bitcoin start to play with the price conditions and give effect to the world economic condition, imagine if bitcoin can become the main digital currency will surely be expensive.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

yes, bitcoin does have an important role in the economy of society and is very helpful for the economically weak to revive the glory that has been on the doorstep.not possible we can pass this bitcoin which the process of its use is easy and without in taxes.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

People don't always pay taxes for all the things that they always do, using cryptocurrencies can't be that powerful bad effect unless all people in the world uses it. But when there are a handful of people who use bitcoin for a crime or a bad thing, it will damage the image of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. whereas bitcoin has more benefits. We all know that bitcoin could give a massive growth of wealth. In this matter many individuals in different sides of country tried to invest and become successful which take home huge amount of money in their country.

I think if the government eye-opening in there and use bitcoin with positive way you might be surprised that the state-third world countries which opening gate them on bitcoin will be one of the best country we have ever seen. bitcoin open many doors new markets, which will affect the economic a country, the reason why there are several countries do not like bitcoin because cryptocurrency not controlled by anyone and because they do not get taxes.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Crypto-currencies are initially deprived of even the possibility of inflation. their number, as well as the amount of gold on Earth, is limited by the algorithm. To create new bitcoins, you need to spend time and energy - that's why they have value, like gold.
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

that bitcoin is able to play a key role in unstable economic systems, they say for a long time. thanks to digital technologies, the movement of currencies will be managed by the users themselves, and they will not need the services of central banks and other financial institutions. this will simplify the participation of third parties in various transactions, or rather, they simply will not. many countries hold a similar opinion and are happy to open the doors to cryptocurrencies and accept them in a wider range and nothing else than a means of payment.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

Bitcoin does have a main role world economy, then bitcoin have a major role play with the price condition together maximum results to world wide economy. 
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

if I think really bitcoin gan Very helpful economy in a country. especially in a country where employment is narrower and more unemployment. exactly the existence of bitcoin can provide jobs for them .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

People don't always pay taxes for all the things that they always do, using cryptocurrencies can't be that powerful bad effect unless all people in the world uses it. But when there are a handful of people who use bitcoin for a crime or a bad thing, it will damage the image of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. whereas bitcoin has more benefits. We all know that bitcoin could give a massive growth of wealth. In this matter many individuals in different sides of country tried to invest and become successful which take home huge amount of money in their country.

I think if the government eye-opening in there and use bitcoin with positive way you might be surprised that the state-third world countries which opening gate them on bitcoin will be one of the best country we have ever seen. bitcoin open many doors new markets, which will affect the economic a country, the reason why there are several countries do not like bitcoin because cryptocurrency not controlled by anyone and because they do not get taxes.

That is how the government works, through taxes.
Taxpayers are the ones giving them their salaries. That is why they should really be in good service.
But do we see that good service? If not, then why pay? That is where tax evaders come in. They wont accept bitcoin because of that.
As of the image of bitcoin thru illegal things where it is used. Why not question the USD first and Gold. Those are still the much used for those kind of transactions.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

bitkoyn does not play a vital role in the economy, but it can. there is a difference between these two statements! bitkoyn, can be as a tool that people use to improve their lives, and the economy,
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

I don't agree with you, because in today's economy cryptocurrency isn't accepted completely and if it isn't considered as a currency, i don't think it has an impact on the economy. The effect of Bitcoin can only be with the USD, can not affect itself directly.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

No doubt bitcoin plays important role in economy.if government will accept bitcoin the country will definitely get progress.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

No doubt bitcoin plays important role in economy.if government will accept bitcoin the country will definitely get progress.

Absolutely Yes, once bitcoin will be legalize it can generate more taxes that can really help the goverment to supports project that may useful to improve our economy.
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

yes of course bitcoin has changed a lot of people who believe in bitcoin, people who believe in bitcoin to be a wealthy person, and at least can make their family happy, and at least can achieve the goal.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

I think I agree with this part if some governments agreed to legalize bitcoin and encourage many exchanges to go to their country, create jobs, engage in partner actions such as the construction of more universities and encourage courses in informatics engineering, support industrialized agriculture projects, support ICOs that have good projects.  This could benefit countries like mine that are the third world that needs a lot of foreign investment, but the problem is that the politicians are corrupt and they only approve laws that will benefit them and only bring foreign investors that who know that they will give some money to their pocket. The problem is not with bitcoin, the problem is not in the altcoins, the problem is not in the ICOs, the problem is the people greed and the unwillingness to improve the world where we all live.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

For now I do not think the role of bitcoin is yet important for the world economy, but financing in bitcoin cryptocurrency is a major factor (Vital), but I will someday be a part of the world's economic influence.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

I think that it's true because you are mine and spend in them inside your country, it is plus for economy of your country
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

I totally agree with t ur analysis, the invention of bitcoin brought about a lot of changes in the developed countries, presently some countries have incorporated the Blockchain technology into their economic model. This will bring alot of development and growth in their economy
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

it is great idea I think when the economy of country will work with Bitcoin, people inside the country you will have to wait and spend
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

government's of every country want to have some profit and no not always connected with law, it is the reason why we use Bitcoin
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

it doesn't matter for economy of your country, because you don't pay any taxes for selling or buying Bitcoin into budget of your country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: