Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy  (Read 2317 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:42:54 AM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
Yes , bitcoin paying and important role in the economical growth of the country , because bitcoin is proving lots of opportunities to make Investment as well as lots of ways to start business and not only start buisiness but also help to spread the business at worldwide level and that definitely Result into bulk amount of profit for a buisiness , and thus in this way those bulk earners can pay tax in much amount and that will result into growth in the economy of the country .
And in the similar way we can see that people are making themself more stronger by earnings , they are doing part time job in cryptourrency field and also with that doing job and increasing income .
So here clearly use of the cryptocurrency increasing the economy of the country by connecting the whole world with its universal payment system .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

in fact if everyone around the world opens his mind to bitcoin and all make investments or trading, surely the economy will be better.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

I support the opinion that bitcoin can be very useful and positive affecting the economy of the country but you need to have fresh people in order to take care of it. Otherwise they would just ban it Smiley
Of course it does play a vital role in the growth of the economy. Though it is banned in my country, my country is only growing at the 3% rate. Had it been legalized and recognized by the government, it would have been contributing quite well to the economy.

Also look at the market cap Bitcoin has grown so far. Huge money investment. The technology has played a good role in the European countries in bringing easiness and prosperity.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
Well, I don’t think countries with bad economy will accept Bitcoin because they believe it might end up making things worst for them. Bitcoin is good but it won’t be favoring every country, although I support the fact that Bitcoin opens many doors.

I know that it doesn’t work for everyone, but it worked for me. The good life I’m living now is because of Bitcoin. The new job I got now is because of Bitcoin and I’m also earning far much better than what I was earning from my other job. This time around I live a good life.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

Yes bitcoin is helping to liberate poverty among the youth of developing nations, this also will help to ease pressure on unemployment which usually lead to crime and social vices. But if these people fail to pay their taxes, it won't have a negative impact on the economy, just that the government love money but it is good to pay tax. I wish to buying my tax when I start making good fund that is taxable and not a stipend.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
marlo1001

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Yes it is but you need to be smart enough and ready to change, in order to accept the Bitcoin in your country. Many countries are just injecting it as something unknown and fear it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Babyhouse

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

Bitcoin a universal currency may have impeccable logic to digital-age utopians, in practice it makes little sense. And the design of Bitcoin also makes it difficult to imagine. Since the supply of bitcoins is limited, if the demand for them rises, their value rises, too. But that means that if you own bitcoins, and you think they’re going to become more popular, then the sensible thing to do is hold them, since they’ll be more valuable tomorrow. That makes people less interested in using bitcoins to actually buy stuff and more interested in treating them as speculative investments—the opposite of what you want in a medium of exchange.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

in fact if everyone around the world opens his mind to bitcoin and all make investments or trading, surely the economy will be better.

Maybe because other countries are just really afraid of the possibility of bitcoin replacing fiat currencies in their countries or just don't really trusting bitcoin to become one of their currency.
marlo1001

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

The role of Bitcoin in the economy is not so important, it is just an instrument or an economic medium, all dependent on how to use it or operate it, Bitcoin is used to improve the lives of a person so as to lift the economy in a country.

I agree with you. And I think it is more personal question to anyone. Studying and using knowledge in earning money with bitcoin and other coins how are important nowadays. But bitcoin has no connection with a real economical situation in the world.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

In countries who make bitcoin legal they play a viral role because that country earn taxex money, from cryptocurrencies exchanger, and they also got taxes from payment transactions, that  taxes help a lot for the countries economy.
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

I agree. I wouldn't want to talk about something big like the economy, so I will use other examples.
With bitcoin I can start investing with very small amounts of money and have my money grows.
And I especially enjoy the capability of sending money throughout the world at a very fast speed. For example, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a software from a guy in India.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

I support the opinion that bitcoin can be very useful and positive affecting the economy of the country but you need to have fresh people in order to take care of it. Otherwise they would just ban it Smiley
Of course it does play a vital role in the growth of the economy. Though it is banned in my country, my country is only growing at the 3% rate. Had it been legalized and recognized by the government, it would have been contributing quite well to the economy.

Also look at the market cap Bitcoin has grown so far. Huge money investment. The technology has played a good role in the European countries in bringing easiness and prosperity.
actually not just bitcoin, but all cryptocurrency including ico project. they all build the world economy better. imagine when profits are obtained
by every investor and user of crypto that will help them financially. that's what makes bitcoin play a vital role in the economy
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

We all want to keep the crypt on the market and the price for coins grows, but it depends not only on us.  Countries understand the advantages of bitcoins, but they also understand that this will lead to independence from the state.
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

This is a new breath for the country's economy.  Just think how much money a country can earn for its country if it starts investing in bitcoin itself.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

This is a new breath for the country's economy.  Just think how much money a country can earn for its country if it starts investing in bitcoin itself.

The main thing is that all countries finally take bitcoin, and then let them understand where to put them.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

it is true for bitcoin holders or other bitcoin crypto plays an important role in the economy. It will become stronger every day and bitcoin is very important in the economic field and still help the economy of people in this world
gabbie2010

Activity: 2716
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

Many bitcoin and blockchain related jobs are created on daily basis, there are growing numbers of Cryptos traders, miners, programmers etc  thus improving the economy of the countries involved revenues are generated in form taxes levied on those involved and many jobs opportunities is being created for the unemployed.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

And Japan has done it I am very hopeful Japan will find a remarkable success from its legalized bitcoin, it's meant to be an example for other countries so that they are not Misguided in judging cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Bitcoin plays a very important role in the economy since nowadays it becomes the changing of finance. It makes every transactions secured and convenient. And because the transactions are assured, transactions has become fairly inexpensive.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Yes. It is very true. We all know that bitcoin helps people a lot when it comes to financial problems. We also know that many bitcoin users or other cryptocurrencies make them rich. Others are super rich. And that is why cryptocurrencies like bitcoin helps the economy or it plays a vital role in the economy because it makes people rich and it helps for the growth and for the advancement of economy. If all people will use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. Then it will surely help them.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: