Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy  (Read 2308 times)
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Bitcoin definitely plays a vital role in the country economy due to the limited supply of bitcoin and high demand in price bitcoin holders will be benefited in the near future and directly improves country economy
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

You're right somewhat. I believe that in the end all countries will open up to crypto. BTC has huge influence and it can't be ignored.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

absolutely right because all this time with the existence of bitcoin people who have problems with the economy it has now started to be good and completely fulfilled with the existence of bitcoin. so bitcoin has an effect on smoothing the economy
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

If the economy needs innovation concerning investment and volatility and risk, Bitcoin is an option. The business sector is becoming increasingly dangerous when the volatility is too low, and Bitcoin is too volatile to create attractive for investors.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

Bitcoin  is a good opportunities for everyone and also in the economy. If everybody knows bitcoin and they adopt it maybe it can help the economy to lessen the problem of  jobless people. It may give extra income to those who are in needs. Bitcoin is risky but it will be the way to earn you a good profit annd save for your future.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

many countries are currently studying this technology, but I am surprised that a few countries accept it and develop it in their own country
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.

If government allowing bitcoin for payment, i am believe tourism in that country will be increasing because peoples from others country who have bitcoin will come and spend their bitcoin. It will make economy run
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

There is truth to what you're saying and I'm sure that that information is true to a point. But i think crypto currency makes a new market that we didn't think would be possible and that is internet services. Most of the crypto currency have rooted their blockchains to internet services but I'm pretty sure we will see it cross over to real goods and services.

Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

It has already been a very good source of income for a lot of people all around the world. Many governments all around the globe don't like bitcoin, as they don't get taxes with transaction on bitcoin.
The important role of bitcoin is to increase efficiency in financial transactions, because the system used is blockchain to reduce the problems that have occurred. Then eliminate opportunities for corruption because the way it works is decentralized, data is spread across multiple servers. Bitcoin also triggers the growth of internet users, because without internet bitcoin transactions will not be able to.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

tax is about the regulations of each country, if the state is smart then they still allow crypto to enter and let it grow first, when they are already developing and good there will need to be a tax policy that can be made when there is a withdrawal and deposit transaction. I am sure that if the tax amount is appropriate then the crypto investor will accept, this will increase the amount of tax on the country
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

It has already been a very good source of income for a lot of people all around the world. Many governments all around the globe don't like bitcoin, as they don't get taxes with transaction on bitcoin.
The important role of bitcoin is to increase efficiency in financial transactions, because the system used is blockchain to reduce the problems that have occurred. Then eliminate opportunities for corruption because the way it works is decentralized, data is spread across multiple servers. Bitcoin also triggers the growth of internet users, because without internet bitcoin transactions will not be able to.

I am agree with your opinion. We can transfer our asset using bitcoin and its really fast with lower fee. It will our economic more eficients and i am believe in the future, bitcoin will playing important role in our economy system

zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

The good use of BTC is for international payments and international remittances!
Another use is that criminals use BTC for money laundering!
BTC affects the bank economically!
lesekara2018

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Ofcourse a concept that pays the bills of millions of people scattered accross the continent plays a vital role to the development of every country that practise it
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

The good use of BTC is for international payments and international remittances!
Another use is that criminals use BTC for money laundering!
BTC affects the bank economically!

Nothing changes, Fiat was also being used by criminals and what is good in BTC is that it has much more uses compared to the traditional way of paying goods and services. At least, this technology helps the economy to be more convenient and saves a lot of time when doing the transaction.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

tax is about the regulations of each country, if the state is smart then they still allow crypto to enter and let it grow first, when they are already developing and good there will need to be a tax policy that can be made when there is a withdrawal and deposit transaction. I am sure that if the tax amount is appropriate then the crypto investor will accept, this will increase the amount of tax on the country
Yeah I agree with this because through bitcoin many people are earning money and create ease for the government. For instance I am jobless but I do not demand job from my government. I can earn from bitcoin and when I withdraw my money, it comes to my county and I can fulfill my needs with that money. Money circulation doesn’t stop due to my unemployment.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

right. It plays a very important role in the economy now. It is now one of the big markets and if it collapses, the whole world will be stunned and the economic downturn will happen. So we should not be too worried about the existence of Bitcoin. Trust it if you are a risk taker.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

many countries are afraid of being allowed to crypto can disrupt the country's economy. even though now there has been a large market, isn't the existence of crypto opened up opportunities for many people to have the opportunity to take advantage.
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

Yes, as far as I know, bitcoin has contributed a lot to the economy. It makes trading easier and more convenient with higher rates and cheaper costs. In particular, many people are more valuable when investing in bitcoin
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
You are being too optimistic, bitcoin can help the economy but governments are never going to allow it to become that big, I am sure they are already thinking about making it illegal but they are unable to find a justification to do it but when they do and they will I am sure that we are going to see most countries around the world banning cryptocurrencies.
WillyAp

Activity: 728
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:32:27 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 05:42:40 PM by WillyAp

Bitcoin is way smaller than people believe.
In economical terms it still has to do some work to pass Paypal which in turn need to do some work to pass Visa.

https://altcointoday.com/bitcoin-ethereum-vs-visa-paypal-transactions-per-second/

Bitcoin is nice but comes off age, 20 Years + and is has not enhanced the word but contributed to global warming.
We urgently need to change our lifestyles so that future generation can further enjoy earth.
about 3/4 of earths resources have been wasted, we need to stop our meat consume, beef to be exact. 
You can do it you really really want it. lifes-2-good.com is about live's changes and how to implement those.

Marketing in EN und DEES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: