Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy  (Read 2305 times)
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

I believe that its influence is indirect, because the creation of bitcoin has prompted an attempt to create alternatives, which if not found, will lead to the use of cryptocurrencies
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:49:48 AM

Bitcoin plays a very important role in the economy, for example, it is an attractive investment tool for many people, or it is a currency that allows trading on either side without the need for a third party. ...
I think Bitcoin help us and many people to get earn and to change their life too. Also Bitcoin help the economy of a country interms of help of their people lives to be a better when they start to used it. Also Bitcoin help someone to get earn even it doesn't have a job, so I think once the country accept Bitcoin surely the outcome will be great especially in their economy.
primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
absolutely right we should see bitcoin not from the negative side, because the positive side that bitcoin has is very much we can see the ease of transactions offered by bitcoin very much and which definitely eliminates third parties in transactions, making it easier for business actors moving between countries which is usually always convoluted so ordinary it is easier, and there are still very many interesting features offered by the bitcoin currency.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

Countries like South Korea, Japan, Zimbabwe etc will attest to the fact that Bitcoin has incredibly add up to the betterment of their economy. It creates job opportunities and financial freedom for the people to make payment both online and offline in a very simple form.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:19:21 AM

Countries like South Korea, Japan, Zimbabwe etc will attest to the fact that Bitcoin has incredibly add up to the betterment of their economy. It creates job opportunities and financial freedom for the people to make payment both online and offline in a very simple form.
for now it is possible with bitcoin to create jobs, where we can join bounty program. but it also can't be relied upon to be a guarantee, we know a lot of ico that isn't good this year.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

maybe it could happen that bitcoin has become an important role of the economy in a country, but at this time in my country it might not be said because the government has not formalized the crypto currency as a valid currency so that it cannot be an important role in the economy
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

If there are many people in a country who will engage in bitcoin, there will be a huge effect in the economy of that country because bitcoin and other cryptocurrency may open new businesses and project development which means more jobs to offer.

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

maybe it could happen that bitcoin has become an important role of the economy in a country, but at this time in my country it might not be said because the government has not formalized the crypto currency as a valid currency so that it cannot be an important role in the economy
I think that for most countries, bitcoin is not nearly as important, its popularity is still too low and the government still considers it a dangerous product, it does not make too much sense for the economy, even for individuals, investors here, bitcoin also does not play a significant role in their economy. Because most people here have a stable job in life, bitcoin with them is just a development direction and a kind of their investment, they do not rate it too high in their economy

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

Bitcoin is way smaller than people believe.
In economical terms it still has to do some work to pass Paypal which in turn need to do some work to pass Visa.

https://altcointoday.com/bitcoin-ethereum-vs-visa-paypal-transactions-per-second/
Bitcoin seems a lot bigger than it is because people like us are fully committed to bitcoin and we are thinking about subjects related to cryptocurrencies all the time and since we interact in the Internet with people with similar views then bitcoin may seem as if it is everywhere, but when I take the time to look around me and I ask my friends about bitcoin they know nothing about it.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
Yeah! I believe in you. Bitcoin is a precious coin. It helps humanity to have job without working at their office. In fact, it helps me a lot because I did not have job also. When I joined in this forum, I have nothing but right now, it seems like I can buy things which I dream before. However, I want to pursue my dreams and be determined to success in cryptocurrency.

aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

just because some people don't pay their taxes when trading bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that doesn't mean bitcoin is affecting the economy of the whole country! these same people would never pay their taxes when they do other things so the economy didn't change because of them.
maybe bitcoin affects the world economy not in terms of income but in terms of convenience, for example there are many business people with international level that are very facilitated with bitcoin currency and how much progress in buying and selling using conventional currency is now starting to switch to bitcoin due to convenience , maybe something like this makes bitcoin play an important role in the world, especially the world of commerce.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

If there are many people in a country who will engage in bitcoin, there will be a huge effect in the economy of that country because bitcoin and other cryptocurrency may open new businesses and project development which means more jobs to offer.
I am still skeptical because there are still many loopholes that cannot be regulated, the circulation of the crypto business on the internet is still not 100% monitorable and controlled, of course the government also wants a certain safe point before actually implementing it.

but if your words are proven correct and bitcoin is able to adapt well then the economic system will be more advanced and vital proportionally with the increase in human resources that begin to adapt to bitcoin well.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:59:03 AM

Do you overestimate the position of Bitcoin in the economy, and the current influence of Bitcoin in finance is still very small. It is important to know that traditional financial markets are very strong, but due to the rise of Bitcoin, the influence of Bitcoin will be very large in the future. This takes a long process.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

The impact on economy is significant if a country decides to legalized bitcoin and impose taxes on every transactions. Big gains can also be made if majority of the merchants and vendors uses the digital currency in all kinds of transactions. If the price of the bitcoin is high, it would benefit the country that uses the bitcoin as one of the alternative payment system or currency.
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

of course influence is and would be silly to say that it is absent. just very difficult relations at cryptocurrencies with banks and the states.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

very true bitcoin will become an important role in the economy if the country legalizes crypto currency as the applicable currency, and what is possible if my country can happen the government has not fully formalized the crypto currency as the applicable currency even the government prohibits transactions using currency crypto directly
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

which plays an important role in the economy is the trade in commodity goods, both domestic trade and inter-country trade (export-import), bitcoin or fiat only as intermediaries or transaction tools.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Bitcoin helps people a lot. Some poor people became rich and others became wealthy just by using and investing in bitcoin. If every country will accept bitcoin, then their country will come up to a huge progress.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Yes bitcoin is one of the major crypto asset which really helps economy to grow because people are usually invested into it and earn profits from it. that their living of standard has grown and  their buying power has increased so they contribute to economy by paying taxes on goods and  services that used.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

Yes, bitcoin can affect the economy, bitcoin has a high price and can also be a source of income, and it will have a positive impact on the economy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: