Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Hybrid Pow&Pos Equihash mineable currency  (Read 17402 times)
NielsB17 (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

There is something interesting that i found here. We're able to mine using a PC or a laptop.
But I need to know one thing, when we used our PC or laptop to mine, can we still use it to do our regular activity with the PC or laptop?

Yes if you use max 75% of your cores.

If you work with graphics, you must use max 50%.

So if you have 8 cores, use 5-6 and can use normally your pc.
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Many hours no payout  Angry

can not you get paid here right now.
The transaction you have completed has to undergo several stages of verification.
I think, you will soon stop paying, you do not have to worry about it.
everything is safe here.
the pool doesn't pay more than 24 hours

YES. YOU ARE RIGHT. There's a maintenance of a couple of services but you're still getting coins in the pool main wallet. It should be unblocked in 6-8 hour time. Don't worry you will get everything you are mining.

chester18

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

The transaction you have completed has to undergo several stages of verification.
everything is safe here.
No problem, when the pool is overheat or in maintenance paid all the coins without problems, all the pools in the world have little problems, centurion is a small crypto but in my experience CNTF always paid, other pools cant say this.
Hurtman

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

everything is safe here.
No problem, when the pool is overheat or in maintenance paid all the coins without problems, all the pools in the world have little problems, centurion is a small crypto but in my experience CNTF always paid, other pools cant say this.
There is no feedback.Weak interaction with community
About GPU the miner questions is, and there are no answers
Also there is no answer concerning the general network and a pool
Network 7mh
Pool 137kh
Another pools?Solo miners?
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Another pools? Solo miners?
[/quote]

Can't be other pools at the moment. Our algorithm does not allow to mine using other protocols.

We are the only one coin worldwide using Equihash with poS and poW. We expect some period of fixing small issues, this is normal when you do something that no one did before.

Nice thing is that we're fixing almost everything and we're probably one of the 3 coins really mineable by anyone in the market.
Hurtman

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

Can't be other pools at the moment. Our algorithm does not allow to mine using other protocols.

We are the only one coin worldwide using Equihash with poS and poW. We expect some period of fixing small issues, this is normal when you do something that no one did before.

Nice thing is that we're fixing almost everything and we're probably one of the 3 coins really mineable by anyone in the market.

Then where does such a large network come from?
The coin is interesting, but is it planned to refine the miner?
The GPU mining does not work, the CPU with 4 cores (8 threads) 400 sol, cpu with 16 cores (32 threads) 600 sol  Huh
DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

on which distribution does your miner file cnteqminerlinux works??
I tried it on Ubuntu 16.04 lts 64 bit but it failed saying
"cnteqminerlinux: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"

Where can I get alternate miner for your crypto.

I have the same problem as you... Linux Mint 18.3 here
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

Guys, our Algo is not easy. We're improving mining and create an Asic resistant coin even to new Antminer was not an easy task but we did. That's why you can't mine it using regular nhequiminer.

There's also a penalization Algo depending from the total power. If you want to maximize it, uses at 75% of the total power and you get the maximum result. If you use all cores it's easy you get fewer results.

Also, the difference in mining using Cpu and Gpu is not so high using Equihash. It is not more than 30-35%, so is less relevant despite other algorithms.

Hurtman

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

Guys, our Algo is not easy. We're improving mining and create an Asic resistant coin even to new Antminer was not an easy task but we did. That's why you can't mine it using regular nhequiminer.

There's also a penalization Algo depending from the total power. If you want to maximize it, uses at 75% of the total power and you get the maximum result. If you use all cores it's easy you get fewer results.

Also, the difference in mining using Cpu and Gpu is not so high using Equihash. It is not more than 30-35%, so is less relevant despite other algorithms.

GPU mining doesnt work with your miner
DjemBoot

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

@DEV, What about the linux miner binary? It doesnt work. And you also don't provide any wallet for linux users.
DjemBoot

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

Grin for us it may wont work... but based on the current Net Hashrate, IMO the developer does  Grin
Hurtman

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

Grin for us it may wont work... but based on the current Net Hashrate, IMO the developer does  Grin
now the developers will dig out the main part (as in time BCN) and then give us  Grin
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

Like the coin and the miner but coins from the pool  didnt arrive and i was minig with three rigs  Cry

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

Still fixing some issues, but whatever you're mining is not lost it will arrive once maintenance is finished.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

A coins that are available to mine just using a regular PC or laptop will give and interest for the people.
Since the old day, we need a special rig to mine some coins. which is very expensive and power consuming.
With the solution for this project, there should be more and more miner will be occur.
chester18

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

A coins that are available to mine just using a regular PC or laptop will give and interest for the people.
Since the old day, we need a special rig to mine some coins. which is very expensive and power consuming.
With the solution for this project, there should be more and more miner will be occur.

Yessssssss I Think so.  Grin
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

Great project with full potential! Dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges. I also hope it will be the success.
egretia
Hurtman

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

Strange maintenance, 3 days nothing works  Grin
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3505

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

We made a fork. First cnt version was created by other devs and worked with X11 at the end of 2016. It has never been a scam is still alive.

We're a new group of Devs and we created a Hybrid Pos&Pow Equihash based coin.

Mining is working fine for anyone and we are proud to be first Equihash Hybrid coin in the history.

Wrong. it was a MLM ponzi scheme: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1780526.0
Also an italian blog (truffacoin) describe well all hidden points within the project.
Why fork a project linked to ponzi scam?!

2017 you get this red trust.
Anon39 is a time traveller?

Opened a self moderate thread to delete criticism on his shitcoin. Read:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783840.280

Italian discussion (these guys are italian):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1768454.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808231.0

another joke Cheesy ... developers are italians, Justin is also italian?
Some proof is also a member of centurion coin?

No Justin  sunerok, is not italian and neither cnt or cntf have italian devs. Why you waste time writing lies and trolling? You could invest your time in a better way. You are italian, you write italian in other posts, so this is an international post, so please have a correct netiquette behavior as what you write is not part of this discussion of this coin.

The discussusion regards this post. Thanks

You are the same guy with red trust for the same crypto project.
This one, this topic. Have you seen your trust?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Please, write things about this matter and this project, we're a new team of devs, and we handle Cntf with priority.
Cnt was a coin developed by other devs with a great reputation and the fact we use the same nick is to give continuity to the project. My trust is perfect in the sphere of people that are wise and clean.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: