Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Hybrid Pow&Pos Equihash mineable currency  (Read 17402 times)
NielsB17 (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 02:06:00 AM by NielsB17

Cnt Future is the first Hybrid Pow&Pos Cryptocurrency based on the Asic Resistant Equihash algorithm.  

Cnt future is a decentralized cryptocurrency that guarantees and confirms payments quickly. Cnt future can be used to buy services and products and can be exchanged worldwide. Cnt future mining process will last for years and Pos system grants high returns. Energy-efficient blockchain and strategic reward system make cnt future a cryptocurrency projected into the future. As one of its global missions is focused on saving energy, CTN Future, can penalize the structural complexity of miners, diminishing the results proportionally as power consumption rises.
Thanks to its unique technology, anyone can start mining even using one desktop or laptop Pc, or get similar results even using smartphones. This first Hybrid Cryptocurrency is very quick and due to its high memory, can confirm transactions in less than 3 minutes! . Save Energy, improve Health, activate Charity.  Meet CNT FUTURE.

[size=11pt CNT future also participates in modern faucet programs - with any innovative indirect mining system that assigns cryptocurrency tokens based on the physical activity of users.
 [/size]

EQUIHASH +PoP

Equihash is a memory-oriented Proof-of-Work, which means how much mining you can do is mostly determined by how much RAM you have.
Equihash is a memory-hard problem, more suited to general-purpose computers with lots of memory than to special hardware chips. “If 10,000 miners with a single PC were active, in CNT FUTURE  the investment to compete with them would be 10,000 times the price of a PC, while with Bitcoin, or most of the other altcoins the investment would be significantly smaller.

CNT Future also uses a special algorithm that penalizes miners when total mining power increases to support the decentralization

CNT FUTURE DETAILS PROGRAM

“CNT Future was born with the goal of engaging a large number of people that would become owners, using common professional tools, such as mining, with a democratic system and suitable to anyone without the need to use powerful hardware, as well as using modern kind of faucets and allocating system.
For example, one of the potential applications is "The healthier the lifestyle of app users is the more coins they will be assigned.”. More steps, more power, more walkers, more coin rewards divided by all miners.
For a mission aimed at a potentially large audience, the production of the currency expects about 1 billion coins, suitable to support all the initiatives (see Technical Summary — Protocol).

CNT Future for common people, far from speculators and large accumulators.

The growing diffusion of ICOs (Initial Coin Offer) is consolidating a different mode to assign cryptocurrencies in early-stage projects compared to traditional mining that requires ever greater amounts of energy and consequent concentration of capitals within a more limited number of subjects that can afford the costs. ICOs break this vicious spiral by initially allocating coins without traditional mining and therefore without energy consumption.

CNT Future does much more; Makes it accessible to anybody (just own a smartphone) and provide cryptocurrencies free from the economic aspect (the ICOs require a payment of a price to get the coins) through the surreptitious link with the physical activity that is known to be the basis for the prevention of any disease.

Proof of Work (POW)

As one of the global the mission is focused on saving energy, CTN Future, can penalize the complex structures of miners, diminishing the results in relation to the dedicated power.
CNT Future, using the Equihash algorithm, favors reduced power hardware and it allows any individual miner to create coins.
Power Opportunity Penalization ( POP)

One special algorithm progressively reduces democratically daily mineable coins depending on total hash power.

Proof of Stake (POS)
CNT Future uses an innovative rewards system with 5 levels of Proof of stake for users and different degrees of renumeration. It starts from a fixed rate of 3% and it increases by levels that reach rates of up to 15% per annum!

Available Miners

CNT Future has developed an Equihash miner that works with its special protocol. Regular nqequihash miner doesn’t work with our protocol. Miners are available for Windows, Linux and exceptionally for Mac without users “a headache”. Users can download miners from the website www.cntfuture.org  

Green Proof of Walk (Powk) Patent Pending

Cnt Future participates to modern indirect energy savings system that assigns cryptocurrency tokens based on the physical activity of users. It's integrated with more APPS created by third parties that allow measuring physical performance thanks to special algorithms. The healthier the lifestyle of users, the more coins will be assigned to the App users. Steps and physical performance are converted in Wpes (walking power energy shares) simulating exactly what is happening with Pow mining. More steps, more power, more walkers more coin rewards divided by all miners.

With these revolutionary Apps, we launch the new era of “energy savings green mining for performance”, an indirect system useful to assign crypto coins democratically and fairly, based on specific actions that will no longer be able to suffer from attacks of indiscriminate power as it happens in the unregulated markets of today.

We thank the first community adopting cntf to test this new technology and this new way of supporting blockchain in one easy way for anyone.

CHARITY

CAD (Charity Automatic Donation)

It’s a system that entails a variable minimum fee that flows directly into the wallet of a humanitarian organization in collaboration with the project. In this way and without exceptions, CNT Future donates a small fee for every single transaction that takes place.   [/size]

EXTRA OPPORTUNITIES

BOUNTIES

CNT Future calls for the use of bounties for actions, currently unplanned, which would allow to speed up the development or the dissemination of the project. [/size]

INTERNATIONAL TEAM

"Our Team is composed of international devs and helpers from Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Uk, Israel, Usa,  that contributed to creating this project with a new technology behind. Cnt Future has a young dynamic team composed of Devs, mathematics experts, inventors, and highly qualified talents that at the right time in the right place, will be introduced to the world.

Algorithm: EQUIHASH

Mining: Proof of Work (PoW) / 3-15% Proof of Stake (PoS)
Decentralization Support ALgo: (Pop) Power Penalization Opportunity
Automatic Rewards: Indirect rewards (PoWk) blocks 10 minutes for human power

RPC port: 5555

P2P port: 5556

Block Time: 1 minute

Block Size: 2 MB

Block explorer: http://www.centurionexplorer.com/
Official Pool: http://cntpool.org/

- RPC port: 5555 / P2P port: 5556
- 1 Minute Blocks
- Block Size 2Mb
- Pos-rewards for 5 user levels :
- 0-499.999:  3% yearly
- 499.000-999.000: 5% yearly
- 1.000.000-2.999.999: 7% yearly
- 3.000.000-6.999.999: 10% yearly
>7.000.000: 15% yearly
- Reward Schedule:
0-50.000.000 – 100 cntf per block
50.000.001-75.000.000 - minus 25% - 75cnt per block
75.000.001-125.000.000 - minus 43.75% - 56,25 cntf per block
Others to come
- Total Coin production 1 Billion*
- Available spending Coins= 500 millions
- Pow mining: 300.000.000
- Powk Green indirect rewards: 170.000.000
-Bounties, social media, adv, websites: 15.000.000  
- Founders Devs: 15.000.000

Centurion is already available in some exchange platforms.

For more information, visit: http://www.cntfuture.org/

Crex24: https://crex24.com/exchange/CNTF-BTC
Coinexchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CNTF/BTC

find other information on : https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/CenturionFuture-CNTF

visit our pool: http://cntpool.org/
onurgozupek

Activity: 1301
Merit: 593

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

PoW&PoS Hybrid coins are good. I'm currently managing one based on SHA256 (fork of Bitcoin in 2014) and it give opportunity both stakeing and mining. Actually it seems, PoW coins will loose it's popularity soon after Ethereum switchs to PoS after Casper update. So people may want to mine hybrid coins in Equihash algorithm instead Ethash as well.
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Yes. We think this is a wise way to go.
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

Sure. You can mine both cpu and gpu:

https://down.cntfile.net/short2
Arclite.F22

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

Miner reports invalid jobs from pool, is there a correct config to mine?
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Use latest correct server address 88.99.194.16

centurion    CNTF    
equihash    88.99.194.16    
Port: 3108, Diff: 0.00001 Port: 3232, Diff: 0.0001 Port: 3233, Diff: 0.001 Port: 3234, Diff: 0.01 Port: 3235, Diff: 0.1 Port: 3356, Diff: 1

INSTRUCTIONS TO USE WINDOWS CNTEQUIMINER

To let the cnt windows miner to work with your Os you must download Cuda toolkit 8.0, just the main version for your Os without patch.

https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-80-ga2-download-archive

After you install Cuda on your Os, let's follow these steps:

1. Unpack the archive in a folder example in C with cntequiminer foldername
2. you will find 4 files in the folder (pluse read me instruction): cpu_tromp_SSE2.dll; cuda_tromp_75.dll; cudart64_80.dll; nheqminer.exe
2. Launch Run application (Win+r)
3. Click Browse
4. Find and select nheqminer.exe from the archive
5. at the end of the line in the Run window add the following:

-t 2 -l 88.99.194.16:3232 -u C.................................................... ( add your cnt wallet instead of the default address)

-t 2 is the number of CPU cores that will be used. Best effects are achieved at using 75% of your CPU cores. If you want to know how many cores has your pc, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6UqjEU7V0E. So depending on core numbers use max 75% of your pc cpu cores.

-l 88.99.194.167:3232 is the address of the mining pool. Don't change that.

-u C........................... is the address to which the rewards will be going. Specify your address here instead of this one.

6. Click OK in the Run window. A console window with the running miner will open. You can see the progress there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you create a folder in c named cntequiminer, in Run windows you will write:  

C:\cntequminer\nheqminer.exe -t 2 -l 88.99.194.16:3232 -u CVnW5WiER1p9YDf2seAFCgBZ3YKneU9R8p

Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

The best coin I have ever mined in my life!  Smiley now it's relaunched ... will mine again

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

When do you plan to put a normal miner and a wallet with GUI on windows? it is not very user friendly .
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

The best coin I have ever mined in my life!  Smiley now it's relaunched ... will mine again

So, it's a relaunch !? Where is the original thread ?
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3528

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

PoW&PoS Hybrid coins are good. I'm currently managing one based on SHA256 (fork of Bitcoin in 2014) and it give opportunity both stakeing and mining. Actually it seems, PoW coins will loose it's popularity soon after Ethereum switchs to PoS after Casper update. So people may want to mine hybrid coins in Equihash algorithm instead Ethash as well.

Hi what is this bitcoin fork on 2014 ? Can you give me some info (even a bitcointalk url is good).
I hope CNT is not the revival/ of centurion coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1768454.0 a scam coin launched by some italians (and looking into message posting of OP he is also italian Roll Eyes )
Or even linked in any way but I have some doubts Cheesy
old https://www.centurionlab.org/
new https://cntfuture.org/
mining pool new: http://www.cntfuture.net/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

We made a fork. First cnt version was created by other devs and worked with X11 at the end of 2016. It has never been a scam is still alive.

We're a new group of Devs and we created a Hybrid Pos&Pow Equihash based coin.

Mining is working fine for anyone and we are proud to be first Equihash Hybrid coin in the history.

twente-mining

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

Sure. You can mine both cpu and gpu:

https://down.cntfile.net/short2

how to use for gpu ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

just pass the parameters to the miner from run

nqequiminer.exe-t0-88.99.194.16:3108-u..............................
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3528

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

We made a fork. First cnt version was created by other devs and worked with X11 at the end of 2016. It has never been a scam is still alive.

We're a new group of Devs and we created a Hybrid Pos&Pow Equihash based coin.

Mining is working fine for anyone and we are proud to be first Equihash Hybrid coin in the history.

Wrong. it was a MLM ponzi scheme: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1780526.0
Also an italian blog (truffacoin) describe well all hidden points within the project.
Why fork a project linked to ponzi scam?!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
EL MAOGO

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Where can I download the wallet?
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

Well, finally free booty. I like such coins when it is possible to mine as much on an equal footing with a low-power computer as on powerful farms.
NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Where can I download the wallet?

Hi, you can download from this link: https://down.cntfile.net/short1

NielsB17 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

Well, finally free booty. I like such coins when it is possible to mine as much on an equal footing with a low-power computer as on powerful farms.

We consider this a first step for a better decentralization.  Wink
combat007

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

on which distribution does your miner file cnteqminerlinux works??
I tried it on Ubuntu 16.04 lts 64 bit but it failed saying
"cnteqminerlinux: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"

Where can I get alternate miner for your crypto.
Hurtman

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

Network 17mh
Pool 100kh
 Shocked
Where is all power?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: