Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Déjà vu Can Happen?  (Read 218 times)
valeviarizona (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

How Déjà vu Can Happen?

Have you ever come to a place for the first time, and feel familiar with the place? In French, the recurrence of such an event is called the Deja Vu. But why did Deja Vu happen? Is our life like a soap opera whose story is repeated again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usahaali03

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

To date, there are approximately 40 theories, which try to explain why Deja Vu can happen. One theory explains that Deja Vu is associated with epilepsy. According to this theory, Deja Vu occurs, because of the seizures that occur in the temporal lobe of the human brain, as happens when people are experiencing epilepsy, which then leads to a complete loss of concentration, and ultimately makes people experience dejavu.

Then another theory that explains Deja Vu, is the theory of Familiarity Based Recognition. In essence, this theory explains that Deja Vu, occurs because we do not recognize the object we meet, in full.

For example, one day we are somewhere, and someone is wearing clothes that interest us. Then the next day we go elsewhere, and it turns out we see someone wearing the same clothes. Then suddenly comes our familiar sense, with the place, we feel like we've been to that place, but we're the first time to get there.

According to research, Deja Vu is often experienced by people who frequent the streets, often watching movies, and often dreaming. It happens because they remember the objects in their experience, so generally when they encounter new situations, these objects make them finally dejavu.

hopefully answer your question
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

How Déjà vu Can Happen?

Have you ever come to a place for the first time, and feel familiar with the place? In French, the recurrence of such an event is called the Deja Vu. But why did Deja Vu happen? Is our life like a soap opera whose story is repeated again?
Yes Exactly! you answer your own question!
bomakot22

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

i heard its a problem with the brain trying to store a short term memory into a long term memory "place". and so you get confused and think this happened in the past
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

It happens when they change things.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

The statistics say that deja vu happens at least once to 97% of normal healthy people. However, this effect is difficult to study, because deja vu cannot be induced artificially.

Deja vu changes the time code of the brain. The brain perceives what is happening at the same time as the past and as the present. That is why there is a sense of separation from reality.

In one of the few works that investigated the phenomenon of deja vu, it was said that there can be a combination of emotions experienced earlier in a dream while sleeping with the present situation.
flora_digitalis

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

I had a Déjà Vu a few times, but only in dreams. It's a very strange feeling indeed.

One scientific explanation I can remember had to do with differing temporal processing of the brain hemispheres. But I think its also very possible that such a feeling results simply from a recombinatory recall of earlier experiences, whose conscious memory was lost.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

the event of the appearance of a place that can be said dejavu it is actually according to my religion is the journey of our life, in the womb we are shown how the journey of our lives, so if we experience the dejavu event it is a journey in the first time we conjured womb in, according to the story I believe
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

How Déjà vu Can Happen?

I think the best explanation for this is that our brains are amazing at pattern recognition. This is one of the things that sets us apart from the rest of life on earth is our ability to pick up on patterns. We do it without even noticing. When you get that feeling of mistrust in your gut towards someone without explanation its probably you are subconsciously picking up on similar traits to people who have been untrustworthy in the past. Specifically for DeJavu, I have to admit it does get pretty weird sometimes. Maybe this is through dreams. They say we have over 100 dreams a night and as we all know these dreams can be pretty wild and also scarily mundane and normal. Maybe be have dreamed these scenarios in our head before they happen.

Its the above or we are all telepathic super human future seeing beings with powers we are yet to harness.
jhamiaseo28

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

for me dejavu is areflections of past lives or dreams. it can happened to everyone which you wont expect it ..and youll just think you already done those things on the past.
solidrock

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

I thought that the brain "shut down" for a mili mili second and then regained consciousness which made it appear that the situation is familiar.....
neal.gerard

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

How Déjà vu Can Happen?

I have experienced it before. Déjà vu is from French, but it is also an accepted term in English. I have had different kinds. I have had times when something happens and I can swear they the exact same thing had just happened before. There have been other times though, where it seems like I have experienced a whole situation before. I seems to me that I completely dreamed a situation before and I remember it. Then it happens in real life. It's not usually a very long chain of events, but just one part of the situation, like where I am, who is with me and what one person says. It's definitely an interesting phenomenon. Has anybody else felt like they completely dreamed what happened to them before it happened?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: