Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade altcoins??  (Read 682 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

Self study is the best way,
goto Trading Discussion for great assistance, investopedia for resources, and youtube for tutorials
It is not that self study is better, self study is the only option for most people after all who has a friend that is an expert trader and that is willing to teach to them? Very few and as such your only option is to begin to read some books you find online and start your journey without any direct help, but the good thing is the the forum is here to help those that are looking for orientation when it comes to trading.
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Good day!! Guys I want to learn how to trade altcoins?
I just wanna ask what are the fundamentals?

now a lot of information, you can learn by yourself, without getting up from your PC. the most important is your desire
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

now a lot of information, you can learn by yourself, without getting up from your PC. the most important is your desire
for trade there is the most important article and it is to buy cheaper, and sell more expensive. Of course, this is speculation, but nevertheless, earnings on the difference in price is the founder.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

There are lots of videos on youtube to guide trading altcoin on exchanges for the newbie. Or you can also find your answer on google. There are many sites, and blogs also have lots of articles on this subject

Yes, the Internet is an environment where investors can learn everything they do not know and before everything I know about this market comes from the Internet. Take the time seriously to study and invest only when you really understand it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

in order to be able to trade altcoins in my opinion it is very easy you just need to have an altcoin by buying altcoin using dollars or using bitcoin that you have in an exchange place that can provide assistance to you, and after that wait until the price you buy is up, after it you can sell it. just simple like that.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

There are many kinds of altcoin you have to find altcoin now you can trade you can more instruction in crypto market. I have some buy altcoin such as IOST, STEEM, ETC, WAVES, CMT etc. I am sure you can buy some altcoin for next few month.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

One answer is not to tell you how to do it. The main thing is to buy cheap and sell more expensive. You can read the literature, but I would recommend to take courses with practical tasks from real traders.
anna11anna

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

I bought it in the lower classes (cheap compared to the average price), sold more (compared again to the average price), so you trade all day, you also need to read and study it all, but in a nutshell it's like this.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

It depends on the situation of price ups and downs because every coin will depend on the price of Bitcoin, once the price of Bitcoin is increasing automatically the price of altcoin will increase. So we have to move according to the price of Bitcoin otherwise we will face some problems.
districtOx

Activity: 158

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

The best trade strategy - buy in the summer, sell in the winter. This story repeats itself every year, I do not understand why people are still not used it ...
Or, you always can HODL shitcoins coins for years.....

Q U A D R A N T  『 http://www.quadrantprotocol.com/ 』
A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data
rash123

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

I think it is not hard to learn fundamentals of trading altcoins. There are lots of learing videos in youtube. You can watch and learn easily. I think for beginners use bittrex or binance exchanges to learn trading because those exchanges are user friendly exchanges. Don't use decentralized exchanges until you learn trading well.   
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

for trading altcoin you can by buying these coins, the important thing is you have to have capital to be able to buy altcoins after that you can make altcoin purchases and sales.

Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

Well there are some tutorials in youtube which it can actually help you, it is actually good to ask from other people which has an experience regarding about this for more information and knowledge also.
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Now there is not that huge crowd in the market that was six months ago and reacted to any news of the media, swinging the course. A lot of important news passed at the bottom, calmly, without a special reaction of the market and important news fundamentally formed a fertile ground for such growth. If we talk about what specific news has now affected growth, then none. Now comes the growth planned by a major buyer + psychology of the influence of the crowd.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

Basics of trade is:
1-Do not buy what you do not know.
2-Buy on the money that you can lose.
3-Study for a long time, think 100 times and then buy.
4-Need patience.
topex.io

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

now bitcoin is increasing its presence, other coins are falling in price, all this speaks of the rise. As usual, it is better to trade altcoins from the top 20
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

You should consider time, incorporate valuations into your analysis, but do not expect the market to prosper only because one type of property is underrated or collapsed because of overestimation. As an investor, you have to accept that even long-term price trends may be the product of crowd psychology, economic cycles, government interventions.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

for altcoin trading you only need capital to buy altcoin you want and after that you can do buy and sell altcoin transaction.
quanbin27

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Have you just won some tokens from a bounty campaign? If yes, then you will have to wait till the time it is listed on an exchange. It is actually good to ask from other people which has an experience regarding about this for more information and knowledge also.
RobinGood

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

There are many tutorials that you can use the google search for it. But I'll help ya on this.

How to Trade Altcoins Successfully

8 must read tips for trading Bitcoin and Altcoins

Trading Cryptocurrencies — Bitcoin, Ethereum and altcoins

These are only guidelines so keep on researching.

Invest what you afford to lose.

Thanks, I found a lot of interesting things for myself! For the present I only do bounties, but I think how I'll dial enough and start trading!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: