Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade altcoins??  (Read 682 times)
lickdyc

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

In the first place,you need to check which token you want to sell on which exchange can trade,and then registering an account on that exchange.You can start trading after registration.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

In the first place,you need to check which token you want to sell on which exchange can trade,and then registering an account on that exchange.You can start trading after registration.
Your suggestion is totally waste because they ask  3 months ago but many peoples are suggest in today. I think already they get answer for trading but someone is wrongly enter in this thread automatically others post the spam thread. If you post something first check the creation date then post it properly otherwise it is not in use for this forum.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

Unfortunately this question can not be answered with one message on the forum. It is necessary to read a lot of literature, articles, try to take the first steps and so on. It's all about knowledge and practice
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

Unfortunately this question can not be answered with one message on the forum. It is necessary to read a lot of literature, articles, try to take the first steps and so on. It's all about knowledge and practice
Right. The basic knowledge of financial transactions and cryptocurrency is shared a lot on the internet and you can find it easily. It is important that you really participate in the market and invest in some coin to gain experience for yourself. I believe that investors will be successful if they really invest heavily in cryptocurrency.
Scott Evans

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

Good day!! Guys I want to learn how to trade altcoins?
I just wanna ask what are the fundamentals?
First go to bitstump make account, buy btc or eth, then transfer to chosen exchange. I recommend Bittrex and Cryptopia. Start your own research on coins and when you think you have found the right one then trade. Also invest only what you can afford to lose. Good luck
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

Thanks for this thread i do get a hint in investing altcoins. Thanks guys
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

If only trading altcoin is very easy. But to gain profit from it then that's a little difficult. you should find out information what altcoin  has a good development right now so you can earn profits from the altcoin trade.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
pinot95

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

how to trade means ? trading is same as bitcoin . read charts (RSI , EMA , Elliot waves etc) and take your decision to short or long .
fundamentals are just learn how to do trading and when to buy or sell .

Do you have your altcoins already? If yes then you must choose a trading site or your coin is listed already in the exchanges. You first need to transfer your token from your wallet to the trading site then you follow the flow of transfering. You really need a help from an experienced trader you know or just look at some youtube sites that is doing a tutorial. Make sure to do it right or else you will lose your token. Once you dis the transfer it cannot be undone.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

here a lot can be said and written. I trade altcoin to bitcoin on the binance exchange. And even experienced traders often have unprofitable trades because of the current situation on the market. for the beginning to study it is necessary the technical analysis and to come with the small sum. learn to control emotions and not be greedy
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Are you asking about such matters, which are not comparable to brushing your teeth every morning. You need to understand and know how to trade on the exchange. I'm not ready to answer your question. This topic has a lot of pitfalls.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Good day sir! Very important, without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

First if they are in your wallet you need to have gas for you to send it on any exchange.
second, you need to know where it can be traded.
if you dont know you can search it via coinmarketcap, if not there you should join their telegram.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

I don't think there's a general trading strategy for altcoins, trading in itself is a learnt trade. So you have to educate yourself on how to read charts, stats, and predict the market flow.
GemmaYoung757

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

How and where does Altcoin compare to Bitcoin and Ethereum? There are also two ways to trade and buy from individuals. Personally, I will not say more lengths, as it is similar to BTC, ETH. You can also buy Altcoin directly in USD, Visa, Paypal on many trading floors, but this section will guide you to buy Altcoin on both floors Bittrex and Poloniex, two trading floors large volume The most prestigious and leading today, I also play trade coin on these two floors. But these two floors you do not buy directly in US dollars through visa, master or Paypal that have to buy ETH, BTC or USDT can be traded and the most popular is still Bitcoin.
real6crypto

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

study TA and FA. there a lot of websites offering free training
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

To learn how to trade altcoins, you can refer to the "Altcoins Discussion" section and ask questions to get answers from trade altcoins. And I think the best way to trade coins is that you need to practice a lot to gain trade experience. Also, analytical skills and patience are also essential.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

Here you can't get the most comprehensive trading information, I suggest you check the relevant videos on YouTube, so that you will learn more easily!
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

The basis is you buy when the price is lower than the average for the day, and then you wait for growth and sell, you can make such sales a day about 10 or 5, and you can make good money on it, but what amount of purchase will be, so 10% you can do it.
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

I wanted to post similar thread like this earlier as I can't find my way around this trading of a thing and several times I have tried it I got burnt and wasted my hard earned capital but going through this thread, I have gathered one or two suggestions that can help me established my self
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

I would advise you to determine for yourself a certain range of projects for which you are ready to follow. After that, I would study road maps, periods of unlocking tokens from funds and teams. Based on these and other news and events, you can buy or sell tokens. The system is quite complex and each chooses how to organize it.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: