Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade altcoins??  (Read 682 times)
cryptopredict.me

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

buy a good book and learn

https://genialseo.com
Best SEO Services from real experts
www_blockchain

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Take the altcoins and send them to the account of the exchange where you are going to trade. Intermediate links between these steps can be found in more detail on the exchanges themselves.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

Deposit your BTC or ETH to an exchange that you trust then use your BTC or ETH to buy altcoin that you want then sell when you want Smiley

If you only want to know about the fundamentals I think that's all, you can understand that trading is selling high then buying low Smiley

It's better if you read few topics in Trading Disscussion Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

This process is very simple. First, select an exchanger Like Bittrex, Binance, Hitbtc, Forkdelta or idex. Deposit Bitcoin or ETH in that exchanger to buy altcoins. Select good coin and that price is presently low, hold or wait few days and decide to sell when you see profit.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Good day!! Guys I want to learn how to trade altcoins?
I just wanna ask what are the fundamentals?
it's very easy to trade you just have money capital and make a deposit into the market continue to buy altcoin at a cheap price then sell it when the price goes up
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

Many of the traders who previously forex Bitcoin forex traders a little confused when first trying to participate in the market Bitcoin.co.id. Bitcoin trading is very different from forex trading because of the way the trading even though it is different. If from forex we know 2 terms: Long and Short. Long is targeting price up to get profit and Short is targeting the price down to get profit.

While in Bitcoin trading it is much more like buying and selling goods online that is BUY and SELL. BUY means actually buying goods in the form of Bitcoin and SELL means actually sell goods in the form of Bitcoin. So that the profit is simple only the selling price minus the purchase price. So there is no term Margin Call and PIP in Bitcoin trading. The existence of selling profit or loss.

Minor notes # 1 Forex and Bitcoin are not the same - do not be imposed.

BITCOIN TRADING TIPS

In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin. If you've decided to become a Bitcoin Trader then sorry you have to bury the soul of your Idealist Bitcoiner deeply. Remember we are here to collect rupiah from the difference between selling and buying not Bitcoin.

Note # 2 Holding Bitcoin means you are holding the item to be sold

Note # 3 Holding Rupiah means looking for the best position to buy merchandise

MERCHANTABLE ENGINE OPTIONS OF SUPER POSITIVE MARKET CONDITIONS

bullish-markets

Positive market conditions mean there is a tendency Bitcoin Prices continue to rise throughout the day. For example this morning the price is 3.7 million, a few hours later 3.800.000 next 4.100.000 and so on. In this condition Bitcoin trade tends to be easy. Why ? because you simply buy at a cheap price and sell it at a price slightly higher than the purchase price. Just enjoy the profit until the market rise is finally saturated then you should stop buying and wait for the price to fall back.

Note # 4 Do not get greedy to set sales targets, as long as it's a profit then get used to being satisfied and do not try to sell at unreasonable prices unless you're absolutely sure.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

my advice if you are still beginner tolang do not trade alcoin with a lot of amount. because if you do not understand can harm yourself and make you become bankrupt. in the sale and purchase of alcoin the price is very fast to rise its down price. as well as you learn more deeply so that no one choose to buy coin.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

a lot of article articles that discuss how to trade in altcoin .. the first start is

1. Intention.
if you have the intention of eating your dare it will be strong and it affects your mental, because in altcoin trading you can just go crazy and become the richest person.

2. read many articles of world politics
world politics is now very influential altcoin, terror, war, presidential election (american, autralia, china, japan, russia)

3. Capital
Your capital must be strong in altcoin trading, the more your capital your pressure will be in the test.

4. focus 1 altcoin you want to trade
if you focus 1 altcoin then you will know the coins will go down and rise when.

5. Pray
every action must be accompanied by prayer

thank you Wink
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

Look for exchange you like, make an account then start buying coins that show price drop, then sell them when you saw it pumps up, it is the simplest way to do trading, one thing to remember is that only use the extra money to start and not to sacrifice some of your budget for the family.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

How to trade altcoins? It's very easy:
- Using fiat money to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum which often use to buy others altcoins ( you should choose reputation sites as: localbitcoins, paxful.... or some reputation people in this forum)
- Register an exchange site (recommend: Binance, Bittrex, kucoin...)
- Deposit bitcoin or ethereum to the exchange site that you registered.
- Buying some altcoins which you think the price of them will go up in the future. Sell out when it reach your target and get profit.
But it's not easy like we say. I advise you should learn completely knowledge before starting if you do not want loss your money Smiley

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Traiding altcoins depends of what you want: 1. You can trade long term, wait for deeps and sell in some months when they pump 2. Day traiding - you have to catch the wave - buy cheaper and sell when it grows (actually day traiding for me too nervous and you will need a lot of time and knowledges) 3. Arbitrage - when you buy on one exchange cheaper and sell on another with profit (for me the most terrible traiding, but sometimes it work).
But doesnt metter what you choose - you have to read, study and improve yourself every day.
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

Before trading, be sure you need all the knowledge you know about crypto-currency trading. Study the Do's and Dont's in trading. And when you're ready go to coinmarketcap.com then study the top coins there from Top 1-20..youll find in cmc all the infos of the coins, check it all and study about the fundamentals of the coin. Check its website, social media and roadmaps then decide if what coins you really wanted you buy. If you choosed already 1-3 coins then go to an Exchange probably Binance or Bittrex and make an account there and start trading. Do not start trading if you dont have the skills and knowledge or else you'll lose your money. If you want to become a Day Trader, then you need to study the Technical Analysis of the coin too, then you also need to learn and study on how to read the charts and use the Indicators.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

This process is very simple. First, select an exchanger Like Bittrex, Binance, Hitbtc, Forkdelta or idex. Deposit Bitcoin or ETH in that exchanger to buy altcoins. Select good coin and that price is presently low, hold or wait few days and decide to sell when you see profit.
Don't start your trading with Hitbtc because they will charge a very high fee, So my suggestion is to register in Binance and start your trading. It is the best site for beginners easy registration and very quickly your account will get activated. Invest small amount and buy only high potential altcoins al the best.
gunhell16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

before knowing how to trade altcoins, kindly know what is altcoins and what is hteir importance.
sometimes trading altcoins will get you into NOEARNINGS!
yes. that is true. because of FEES!!!!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

before knowing how to trade altcoins, kindly know what is altcoins and what is hteir importance.
sometimes trading altcoins will get you into NOEARNINGS!
yes. that is true. because of FEES!!!!

TRUE!!! i had some tokens before and did exchange.
what happened is!
i did spend much money than getting some.
not all tokens are worth to do exchange. you need to wait sometime.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

As for the start choose a trading platform. I would recommend Bitfinex, because you can trade there with small amounts and the fees aren't that high, it also has advanced charts and indicators that will help you familiarize with the process. This article https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-way-to-trade-altcoins has some important tips that might help you. You can also purchase a trading bot that will do better, than a newbie and so you can learn from its actions. Good luck.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

As for the start choose a trading platform. I would recommend Bitfinex, because you can trade there with small amounts and the fees aren't that high, it also has advanced charts and indicators that will help you familiarize with the process. This article https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-way-to-trade-altcoins has some important tips that might help you. You can also purchase a trading bot that will do better, than a newbie and so you can learn from its actions. Good luck.
the fact that in most of trade exchanges already requires the provision of personal data. there are also limit for it possible to couples coins. to avoid any difficulties, the better yet to try their opportunities to Fork Delta or idex.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I seriously think this is one of the most important question that need to be answered. As, there are many new users on the forum ranking from Newbie, Jr. Member and Member which still struggle to sell their altcoin due to lack of knowledge. I may not be the best person but here are few steps to sell your altcoin and if you still struggle to sell your altcoin, one can message me anytime.

1. You should open your wallet with use of private key or any other method and load your account with some ETH. You can try coinbase or bity for this work.
2. Check your coin and locate at which exchange it is available. And then make an account at that exchange.
3. Suppose you want to trade IOST, go to my balance and select IOST under coin section and click deposit.
4. This will give you a deposit address where you can send your token from MEW.
5. Open MEW and send your IOST to this address and you will receive IOST at your exchange address soon.
6. Now you can trade your IOST, once they are available at market provided by the exchange for BTC, ETH or any other as available.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

the basis to become a trader is actually very easy and you just do altcoin transaction, buy and sell. but to be a successful trader you should be able to understand the pattern of the movement of a coin and even have to know some important information that is in circulation because it will affect the crypto market.

pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

You need to read a lots of literatures. Actually, choose the market which is you want to trade your altcoin. You can sell all your altcoin or a half. Be selectif with the market, there will be some market with high fee. Make an account for exchange. And see what is on exchange now. Learn more about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: