Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Thread for Nxt :: Descendant of Bitcoin  (Read 114561 times)
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:33:29 AM

God we need some exchanges here Roll Eyes
I would stick to just 1:1 atm
We need more for some sort of impartiality.
Kodoka

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:34:43 AM

Anyone trading NXT for XPM, FTC, or DEV?

I can sell you NXT for any of those currencies, which do you prefer?
I don't have a ton of XPM or FTC, so DEV would be my preference. I suppose exchange rates matter, though; as I'm trying to get 1,000 or so, so that I have a chance at mining a block, lol.

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:40:12 AM

I don't have a ton of XPM or FTC, so DEV would be my preference. I suppose exchange rates matter, though; as I'm trying to get 1,000 or so, so that I have a chance at mining a block, lol.

I'll give ya 1000 for free. just be sure to spread the word of NXT and post your address Smiley
bybitcoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:41:03 AM

The guy sent me at his own disposal and timing, the guy put even the tx fee of his payment at my shoulder, the guy now threatens me that I should keep my promise for so and so...!
bizz I ll inform you when my client sending is working again and you can send me your 0.72 btc to receive your 720K Nxt.
qbd: I ll not sell you any Nxt even for 100BTC per 1M Nxt, very rude guy!

It's wise to honor your obligations, regardless of how rude the other party is...
I have a nice trading history and have been very nice to previous costumers and they all confess that.
Noitev please take your shit back for yourself, you the charitable hoho, you mean those few Nxt per person for the bumping.. I know your type well.
Keep your shit for yourself, do not teach me morality.

As soon as I get the sending function working I ll pay the sell orders (bizz you can resend your btc then) and will also start the giveaway too.
Noitev if you are a charitable person, why don't you try to fund one of the bounties in progress?! Pouncer, I, klee, CfB and neer already has donated nice chunks. As we know you won't because it is already bumped Wink
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:49:14 AM

buy:2000@0.0000067

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Noitev

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:50:36 AM

The guy sent me at his own disposal and timing, the guy put even the tx fee of his payment at my shoulder, the guy now threatens me that I should keep my promise for so and so...!
bizz I ll inform you when my client sending is working again and you can send me your 0.72 btc to receive your 720K Nxt.

It's wise to honor your obligations, regardless of how rude the other party is...
I have a nice trading history and have been very nice to previous costumers and they all confess that.
Noitev please take your shit back for yourself, you the charitable hoho, you mean those few Nxt per person for the bumping.. I know your type well.

As soon as I get the sending function working I ll pay the sell orders (bizz you can resend your btc then) and will also start the giveaway too.
Noitev if you are a charitable person, why don't you try to fund one of the bounties in progress?! Pouncer, I, klee, CfB and neer already has donated nice chunks. As we know you won't because it is already bumped Wink

I have no idea what you think my motive is, but you do need to honor your obligations. I find it cruel your taking advantage of someone who obviously has poor English by undoing a deal after the price goes up under the guise that he's "rude" and that cursing at me, a 3rd party,makes you look better.

I did a giveaway, and apparently you want to do one too, so I have no idea why you're mad I did one.

I started a trading thread that I locked after Pouncer informed me he made one (even though I made the first order book a week before NXT was even launched)

I don't want to add to some bounty right now. I'm prepared to put up a bit when the client is open-source, at which point, integration will be easier which is what I'd like to focus bounty work on.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:53:45 AM

@bybitoin, still waiting for my Nxt buddy.  I'm using 0.3.3 and am able to send and receive Nxt no problem with a few test transactions.  Thanks.
bizz

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:56:01 AM

Sent you again 0.72 BTC for the 720k deal we have + extra 0.1 BTC donation for your giveaway efforts.

https://blockchain.info/tx/146cb8b787f79ea1ba9e249247667b35c5b8b6dd8e4591812dc051a7e5e3ce53

Lets put a deadline of 7 days from now if you don't manage to get client in order you can send 0.72 BTC to me (PM address) and keep nxt and deal is off. 0.1 BTC is donation. OK?

Kodoka

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:00:40 AM

I'll give ya 1000 for free. just be sure to spread the word of NXT and post your address Smiley
Awesome. Cheesy My address is: 16121687483446533972. Also, I'll definitely spread the word; I'm hoping NXT get's really popular.

alexrussel1980

Activity: 106

CryptoBeggar

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:03:28 AM

i dont mind buying some but  still waiting for my deposit to be approved
can any one tip me some? so i can get started?

Support My Drinking Habits And Guinness Draught Addiction

BTN - > 1DPHLULFXjtXSSCEZVKqGg7Y457q51fxxr
bybitcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:04:52 AM

guys I send you as soon as I get it working, please understand I only wanted to take the risk down by sending your btc back to you until the problem was solved. I don't know why going the honest caring way gets one into shit, when a monkey coin bump-dumper starts to use it as a dillema to teach me morality (oh god who teach me what). Noitev once gain take your shit for yourself!

bizz: you don't need to donate btc dude, the guys like Noitev and I should donate and not you. I ll send that 0.1 btc back to you after sending the Nxt.

qbd: I send you the nxt as soon as it gets working again. But please do not send me btc again for buying without getting it checked with me.
msin: send you as soon as it gets working.

FINALLY Noitev, go fuck yourself, I know your type Wink
bizz

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:07:44 AM

guys I send you as soon as I get it working, please understand I only wanted to take the risk down by sending your btc back to you until the problem was solved. I don't know why going the honest caring way gets one into shit, when a monkey coin bump-dumper starts to use it as a dillema to teach me morality (oh god who teach me what). Noitev once gain take your shit for yourself!

bizz: you don't need to donate btc dude, the guys like Noitev and I should donate and not you. I ll send that 0.1 btc back to you after sending the Nxt.

qbd: I send you the nxt as soon as it gets working again. But please do not send me btc again for buying without getting it checked with me.

Don't send that back at all. And not to the sending address. I know you guys have large stakes. Use that BTC to buy up on exchange and giveaway or for some nxt service whatever,

edit: that donation's purpose is a moral one and not financial lol
qbd1313

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:10:30 AM

thx,you are a kind man
I always trust you
just sorry for my bad English
Drexme

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:13:07 AM

Don't send that back at all. And not to the sending address. I know you guys have large stakes. Use that BTC to buy up on exchange and giveaway or for some nxt service whatever,

edit: that donation's purpose is a moral one and not financial lol

People waiting to recieve nxt:
http://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,5.0.html

Noitev

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:21:27 AM

@bizz and qbd1313:
Unfortunately I am trying to send your coins now for more than 12 hours and can not handle it, it doesn't send anything.
I decided to cancel the trade and send your btc back, please both of post your btc addresses for refund.
bizz: I ll send your 0.72 btc to whichever address you post ASAP.
qbd: I ll send your 0.9995 btc to whichever address you post ASAP.
And I won't sell anymore until the sending problem is resolved Angry

No,you dont need do this,I trust you , my friend ,I just wait for the problem
solved
,then you send me 1M NXT

I wait patiently

thx

Although I already posted an address in PM I would also like to rather receive NXT instead (when possible).
@bizz: sent the 0.72 btc back to the address you provided in your pm, here is the link:
https://blockchain.info/tx/463fadaa45e0c3e2fcf387fe2adf487a0d495c995296682b517e337249e16941

@qbd1313: please provide your btc address for refund ASAP, what if I get hit by a bus and your btc get losr?!

Why? You can send today. Rate got up eh?  Roll Eyes

I agree, you should send the NXT owed to them, that was the deal...
Please shut up Noitev! (you have had enough of an interesting behavior from the first, as I explained to Pouncer in pm three days ago)

What did I do that was interesting?

I have pay you 1 BTC
I buy it 1200 dollor
Now it is 900 dollor

NOW  the price of NXT is so high

you is the one of the stake holders

This was the only thing I was referring to
bybitcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:43:22 AM

qbd sent me btc at his own disposal, I didn't promise him anything. Still I was and am determined to givr him 1M Nxt anyway.
What makes me mad is that a kind of person like you Noitev uses the situation to teach me morality. Once again Noitev, go fuck yourself!
bybitcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:55:26 AM

I just received this pm a few minutes ago:

"Hey mate.. I'm interested in purchasing some Nxtcoins from you if that's possible..
I just bought some from Noitev and realize (after looking in the trading thread) that I significantly overpaid lol
I was looking to buy around $50-100, let me know the pricing and if you can, thank you very much"

So Noitev, go fuck yourself, we know what you are looking after here.
everythingis19

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:12:38 AM

Hey yes Noitev is a dick

but obv. my fault for being so naive and trusting, I am a newbie on this site

Lesson #1: Don't be so naive and thankful to a random stranger on a forum
Lesson #2: Take the time to read for 5 minutes in the trade and buy/sell threads before paying some guy with 300k BTC in his bank account - 10x the price for Nxtcoins
Lesson #3: Don't trust Noitev

Please if anybody can sell me some Nxtcoins at a reasonable and fair rate would love to buy some for xpm or ltc, thank you
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:31:02 AM

Please if anybody can sell me some Nxtcoins at a reasonable and fair rate would love to buy some for xpm or ltc, thank you

I'll sell you up to 500k NXT for 10% off whatever the current rate is on dgex.com
Just send me a PM. I have a cryptsy account so if you wish you can also transfer me whatever currency you want to pay with through their internal system for instant confirmation.
bahamapascal

Activity: 695

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:52:33 AM

I'll sell you up to 500k NXT for 10% off whatever the current rate is on dgex.com
Just send me a PM. I have a cryptsy account so if you wish you can also transfer me whatever currency you want to pay with through their internal system for instant confirmation.
Is that 10% less or 10% of the current price? So the price is 0.00001 on  dgex, dose that mean you sell for 0.000001 or for 0.000009 ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: