Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDUCATING PEOPLE ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 2829 times)
ChristinBenly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

I think that is what we really need. Educating people about cryptocurrency is our neccessary thing to do now, we must know more about it before investing. We can prevent from suffering a loss by prepareing our knowledge about  cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

If you take an assessment, a lot of citizens are not yet informative what is cryptocurrency is....like bitcoin and other altcoins. One proof is that others can be deceived by swindlers because of lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies. . They invest with the wrong people because of considering in unfounded information and hearsays.
   Educating people regarding crypto will not make them to mislead. Educators can teach about crypto inside school especially in economic subject/s because it has a big role nowadays.
    As Tom Emmer stated, “ People tend to fear what they don’t know. If people sailing the oceans at the time of Columbus had believed the world is flat, we wouldn’t have had the great discoveries of the New World.”

(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/venture-capital-working-group-seeks-select-cryptocurrency-safe-harbor/)

If everyone wants to educate the masses about cryptocurrency, they should start with the next generation including the children. Teaching them about it would start a fire that could develop people who could create a lot more amazing and innovative cryptocurrencies in the future.

BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

It is necessary to include information about cryptocurrencies in educational programs, at least due to the fact that cryptocurrency has almost become commonplace in many developed countries. The existence of Bitcoin for 10 years is in itself sufficient to include this topic in historical disciplines.
Segway

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

I totally concur with you. What's to come is behind the digital money, yet if the network develops. So the aggregate capitalization will increment, and more organizations will acknowledge digital currency and will do ventures on the bases of the blockchain.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

If you take an assessment, a lot of citizens are not yet informative what is cryptocurrency is....like bitcoin and other altcoins. One proof is that others can be deceived by swindlers because of lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies. . They invest with the wrong people because of considering in unfounded information and hearsays.
   Educating people regarding crypto will not make them to mislead. Educators can teach about crypto inside school especially in economic subject/s because it has a big role nowadays.
    As Tom Emmer stated, “ People tend to fear what they don’t know. If people sailing the oceans at the time of Columbus had believed the world is flat, we wouldn’t have had the great discoveries of the New World.”

(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/venture-capital-working-group-seeks-select-cryptocurrency-safe-harbor/)

If we educate people about cryptocurrency then they will have an idea what really crypto is. So if someone spread a false news then they can share their knowledge to them. They can also learn about investing and technology. This idea isnt bad unless someone tries to take advantage on it.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

in my opinion. educating someone about the world of Cryiptocurrency is very important bro. but usually I educate someone directly using practice bro. In this way it is easier for them to understand cryiptocurrency
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Actually this is only applicable to the country that cryptocurrency was accepted and not banned. Some other country starts teaching cryptocurrency in schools, thus this may have a possitivity on the persons who wants to learn the investment in cryptocurrency. This will also make many people to really understand the concept of cryptocurrency not by just taking its disadvantages.
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

This is must for upcoming decentralized future tokenized economy. Many newbies are still not aware about potential and features of cryptocurrency implementation.

I personally have started blog for educating new people in smarter way about upcoming future.
Chocolatehaze

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

So, I mentioned bitcoin to an older woman I’m considering renting a place from. “I like my cash” she says. I am of the belief bitcoin is a much safer way to save and use the value we are paid for the work we’ve done. We currently accept cash because we KNOW that most anyone else will accept it in a trade for goods. Bitcoin can be valued towards all of those same goods, but I do not know who will accept it. Really at this stage of the game, I’m avoiding spending bitcoin for any purpose and spending the dollars because they are the over valued commodity. I appreciate every one accepting cash and not bitcoin for all of these years. I’m gonna need to acquire for ten more years so if we can just keep it sub $10,000 that would be great.
Trapcalledromance

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

So, I mentioned bitcoin to an older woman I’m considering renting a place from. “I like my cash” she says. I am of the belief bitcoin is a much safer way to save and use the value we are paid for the work we’ve done. We currently accept cash because we KNOW that most anyone else will accept it in a trade for goods. Bitcoin can be valued towards all of those same goods, but I do not know who will accept it. Really at this stage of the game, I’m avoiding spending bitcoin for any purpose and spending the dollars because they are the over valued commodity. I appreciate every one accepting cash and not bitcoin for all of these years. I’m gonna need to acquire for ten more years so if we can just keep it sub $10,000 that would be great.
the bitcoin white paper ten year anniversary is on Halloween. I’d think this would be huge year for the greatest creation for financial sovereignty from tyrannical oppression in history.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

We as cryptonians wanted this to become reality,that every people in our community and society might learn about cryptocurrency and specially bitcoin,but the problem is they’re readiness,on how they will take our words of encouragement about to study and open their minds about this new technology and about whats this benefits them in time.because most of the people we explained how this works is the people who believe this is another online scamming .what we need to do is to exposed cryptocurrency in social media and mainstream media at the same time.so the popularity will speaks for itself
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

in my opinion. educating someone about the world of Cryiptocurrency is very important bro. but usually I educate someone directly using practice bro. In this way it is easier for them to understand cryiptocurrency

I don't think that educating people about Cryptocurrency is not that important since it is not essential to our lives. We can still live in this world without them, and we can even earn money without it.

But Cryptos are a great side investment since it gives great prices in the time when the prices pumps every single year. Investing on crypto is great, yes but I think we don't need to force other people to like them. People have their own interests and liking and I don't think all people will be having their interest on investing on cryptocurrencies.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

There are already emerging some master degree in universities where you can learn about the crypto world, the Blockchain technology and so.
But, I'm afraid many people are based on a misunderstood principle while approaching the crypto world. I mean, since the last December hype, there is a common idea: you can get rich fast (and furiously) by buying some crypto. This also has led some students to ask for loans in order to get into the crypto world. This is completely wrong, for many of them are going to lose their money.
I think the first step we need to accomplish is related to erasing the idea of the crypto world as a fast way to earn money, for this is completely wrong and is making people to commit many mistakes.
Sadly, few are truly interested in the whole system behind this new technology, and that's the biggest problem. You just need to take a look at the Begginers&help section in here: most of the newbies are not asking about learning or understanding the crypto technology, but about how to earn some money here (beg for merits is the same, from my point of view). So, to be honest, I see few people really interested in the technology itself, but on the possibility of making some money.
Now, the technology is not only about earning but about creating a whole new tech system of money, in which people get to be free of banks and the current economic system. This is huge in the sense of human evolution, but, sadly, humans seem to have no interest in it.

For those who are truly interested in learning, in making a research, there are already many useful contents, not only on the internet but also in Universities. But trying to educate those who are not willing to learn seems almost impossible to me.

Unfortunately, I have not yet heard about the universities that teach students the blockchain technology, but I am very glad to hear that they exist. Unfortunately, here in Ukraine, many young people have heard of the blockchain, but they don’t understand what it is, and people over 40 are not interested in this technology at all. Of course, people need to talk about the blockchain and bitcoin since his student years. Then the development of blockchain and cryptocurrency will be much more dynamic.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

I don't think that educating people about Cryptocurrency is not that important since it is not essential to our lives. We can still live in this world without them, and we can even earn money without it.

But Cryptos are a great side investment since it gives great prices in the time when the prices pumps every single year. Investing on crypto is great, yes but I think we don't need to force other people to like them. People have their own interests and liking and I don't think all people will be having their interest on investing on cryptocurrencies.

Indeed teaching crypto to others is not very important, but explaining globally can be done if the person is just curious.
And crypto is a good investment for us to manage well, I can jump in crypto with the hope of adding insight and income.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Educating people about crypto is essential, I think this should even be taught at school. For everyone to be aware of crypto properly. By expanding the community, then there will be broader development opportunities.

If it is taught in school, it should be optional. Making it compulsory is not right especially because it is something money oriented and girls will not show interest in this subject.

It can be useful for college students though in my opinion.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

teaching crypto is great for everyone who wants to study and get involved in the world of crypto. of course with this will add bitcoin increasingly in demand by people so that the government will think that bitcoin really helps someone's economy and the government might just be able to legalize it to help a country.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Diego Maradona

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

There are reasons to put cryptocurrency into teaching at universities. I think Blockchain technology is very potential if applied. Electronic engineering will take on new developments from young people.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

Education is the way to go as many people do not really understand how things work with cryptocurrency so the best method is to enlighten them about it only so can we get a mainstream adoption of the industry as so desire. If we refuse our collective responsibility of educating new people about cryptocurrency, it will not help us to reach every corner of the earth and go mainstream. We can achieve all the dreams we want for the cryptocurrency industry through education.

Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

I can see people getting in to blockchain technology everyday but are majorly in to get rich fast and for that reason it look like people are not getting informed about cryptocurrency, the rate in which it volatile make some people to even call it scam because they fomo when market was high and don't understand how and what market is until when the turn red and with that many will pull out.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

The main question is, is it really necessary to teach all people what bitcoin and blockchain are? Not in my opinion. The topic of cryptocurrency is quite narrow and people come to it when they are ready and they have enough intelligence to study the issue and start participating. The rest should remain service personnel. So it was and will always be. No need to force and train anyone. This is totally wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: