Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDUCATING PEOPLE ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 2829 times)
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

If you take an assessment, a lot of citizens are not yet informative what is cryptocurrency is....like bitcoin and other altcoins. One proof is that others can be deceived by swindlers because of lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies. . They invest with the wrong people because of considering in unfounded information and hearsays.
   Educating people regarding crypto will not make them to mislead. Educators can teach about crypto inside school especially in economic subject/s because it has a big role nowadays.
    As Tom Emmer stated, “ People tend to fear what they don’t know. If people sailing the oceans at the time of Columbus had believed the world is flat, we wouldn’t have had the great discoveries of the New World.”

(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/venture-capital-working-group-seeks-select-cryptocurrency-safe-harbor/)

I agree to this. It is better to educate people especially the young investors in order for them to be knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency at a young age. Also, it will help them be wise in terms of using their cryptocurrency such as bitcoin in a good way and might help them grow tgeir investment. It is also good if it will be teach at schools because some of the people in here are still studying.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Teaching crypto to people, this is not as easy as we thought, but if the person has an interest then to teach it will be easier.
So teaching crypto to interested people will provide benefits and have a positive aoura. This will be easily and quickly accepted.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

The issue of spreading knowledge about bitcoin is really important. And I am for information about bitcoin to be taught in high school and universities. This technology is gradually becoming a part of our lives, so all people should have at least a basic knowledge about it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

Now there is more information about bitcoins, but unfortunately not all of this is true. Therefore, before investing, each person should really pay great attention to the study of the technology itself.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

Bitcoin is spreading more and more and very soon it will become a full-fledged world currency. Therefore, everyone should know at least a minimum about bitcoin and crypto - currencies-what it is, how it works and what its future is. As well as how to secure your coins.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

Educating people about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is a great idea since if we really want to see cryptocurrencies being used as a digital currency to purchase items and not just hold it as an asset like what we are doing currently.

Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

Accirding to me Crypto currency education should be a part of school curricular. Crypto currency has made a place for it in the market and people should study more about it. Only people who invest in crypto are the ones who know other people who invest in the same and that is how people know about it. But educating people in crypto will only lead to more crypto market development.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Yes, many do not know what is the crypto currency, but gradually the audience is still growing. Already, the involvement in cryptography is much greater. We can see this from the growing capitalization. It's all the physical money that ordinary people put in. I'm sure it's not for nothing.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

Well, quite a lot I can say still don't know about the bitcoin/cryptocurrency; few that want to know are still skeptical as having the thought of it as ponzi and coupled with the dip markets at the moment. I believe when the rise starts again, it can help increase the crave and education of more persons all over the world.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:54:53 AM

Good opinion, I believe that it is important, that people have a knowledge about cryptocurrency since we all know that nowadays technology is part of our everyday living. In this case, it is essential to learn early about crypto for us to follow easy when it comes to globalization.

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

Good opinion, I believe that it is important, that people have a knowledge about cryptocurrency since we all know that nowadays technology is part of our everyday living. In this case, it is essential to learn early about crypto for us to follow easy when it comes to globalization.
I always want to be a youtuber so i can educate peoples out there the truth about bitcoin and why it so important on this day. I think we all need to educate peoples on what they need to do and what they must avoid on or not to do so they will not get scammed by greedy peoples.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

The Internet now allows you to learn almost any information instantly. Anyone who wants to learn something about bitcoin and crypto-currencies can do it without anyone's help. I think that additional measures to improve people's education in the field of crypto-currencies are not needed.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

I really agree with you that education on cryptocurrency at a more advanced level is the most important thing right now. not just inviting people to invest with the lure of big profits in a fast period, understanding the crypto industry and blockchain technology fundamentally needs to be explained in society. especially this is a little difficult to apply to developing countries and third world countries. like in my country, people here still think that crypto is taboo, full of ruthlessness, and can bring us in violation of the law. even at the university level there are still very few individuals who are aware of this technology.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

The Internet now allows you to learn almost any information instantly. Anyone who wants to learn something about bitcoin and crypto-currencies can do it without anyone's help. I think that additional measures to improve people's education in the field of crypto-currencies are not needed.

Unfortunately some parties use it to do SCAM. If this's left unchecked, it's feared that it will endanger both old and new investors. Their behavior is like mushrooms, will continue to grow and it's difficult to stop. With education about cryptocurrency, at least we can help them to avoid the unsettling scam action.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Yes, I agree that there are so many information that can be found about everything in the internet because of our technology but then the problem is that there are so many misinformation as well that when those people who know nothing about cryptocurrency get some information that are wrong, they would not further search for it especially that there are many people who would create fake news just to make people be afraid of taking a look in cryptocurrency. We should at least help others in understanding cryptocurrency because the better way in letting people understand it is first hand information.

sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Having knowledge is an important thing in the world crypto to engage the substances in the forum. Nowadays, we indeedly live in a modern generation that most people's life circulates on technologies. By studying and learning the essence of crypto, we might be capable to join cryptocurrency. And I think crypto does not take any qualified education attainment as long as we are eager to learn and be knowledgeable on how we deliberate in crypto.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

If you take an assessment, a lot of citizens are not yet informative what is cryptocurrency is....like bitcoin and other altcoins. One proof is that others can be deceived by swindlers because of lack of knowledge regarding crypto currencies. . They invest with the wrong people because of considering in unfounded information and hearsays.
   Educating people regarding crypto will not make them to mislead. Educators can teach about crypto inside school especially in economic subject/s because it has a big role nowadays.
    As Tom Emmer stated, “ People tend to fear what they don’t know. If people sailing the oceans at the time of Columbus had believed the world is flat, we wouldn’t have had the great discoveries of the New World.”

(https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/venture-capital-working-group-seeks-select-cryptocurrency-safe-harbor/)

Why not right? If your goal for teaching them is purely to help them grow and have a better life then there is nothing wrong with that. It is extremely benificial knowing you help someone to be financially stable.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

The number of crypto investors is pretty less when we compare it with the invetors in traditional assets. This shows that cryptos have potential when it comes to growth. People are not much aware plus there is a negativity because of high fluctuations surrounding cryptocurrencies. So yes, we as a community should try to educate people and make them understand the true nature of cryptos and its potential.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

I agree with you that there is really a must to educate people about crypto. This could fastcraft the worldwide acceptance of it through legalization and regulation. But the question is: How are we going to do that? Are we gonna include it in their curriculum? We must admit that that's pretty difficult to implement. The only venue now where information about crypto is available is the internet. That is its world, anyway. Well, I'm pretty sure that time will come when all people will get to know about crypto, when it becomes a critical mode of commerce like gold and silver. I just hope it happens asap.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Yes i agree with you. With our modern environment, anything can be learned with ease as long as information are there and someone can guide you. And its good to share knowledge to people about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: