Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Recovery  (Read 166 times)
ORiN (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

Hello Admin.

Recently I received a negative trust. I checked the post, he did not break the rules and insulted no one.
I wrote to the user asking him to explain what I did wrong and I apologized just in case, but I did not receive a response and was banned. I always write here only the truth and personally verified information.
Help me recover my account please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Hello Admin.
Members not Admin. Members of the forum talk here. Admins rarely come - specially to this section of the forum.

Recently I received a negative trust. I checked the post, he did not break the rules and insulted no one.
I wrote to the user asking him to explain what I did wrong and I apologized just in case, but I did not receive a response and was banned. I always write here only the truth and personally verified information.
Your account has been suspected of being hacked because of a change in post quality. Quite so happens when accounts change hands and thus they need to be marked red so as to put up a red flag for the people who come across the account. A bought account is used commonly in this forum in order to scam shitpost and farm the account.

You can still post as it is even with red trust. Trust has nothing to do with posting. Your account is already recovered and working - in case you might have reasons to feel thats its useless then I am sorry you should leave the forum.

Sign a message from an old address which may have been used for some deals here prior to 10/2016 - to prove ownership and then the person who gave you the red mark might consider removing it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ORiN (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Hello Admin.
Members not Admin. Members of the forum talk here. Admins rarely come - specially to this section of the forum.

Your account has been suspected of being hacked because of a change in post quality. Quite so happens when accounts change hands and thus they need to be marked red so as to put up a red flag for the people who come across the account. A bought account is used commonly in this forum in order to scam shitpost and farm the account.

You can still post as it is even with red trust. Trust has nothing to do with posting. Your account is already recovered and working - in case you might have reasons to feel thats its useless then I am sorry you should leave the forum.

Sign a message from an old address which may have been used for some deals here prior to 10/2016 - to prove ownership and then the person who gave you the red mark might consider removing it.

I understand that I can continue to create posts, but distrust will now haunt me...
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

I understand that I can continue to create posts, but distrust will now haunt me...
More like you lost some money because you bought Sr.Account and now can't recoup your money through Signature Campaign Tongue

From these kind of posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg11504504#msg11504504
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg11514653#msg11514653
To one-liner junk spams and different wording from each posts created.
Pharmacists did a good job for catching you Smiley

The community are against account transactions, there's no way that red trust are going away.
ORiN (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

More like you lost some money because you bought Sr.Account and now can't recoup your money through Signature Campaign Tongue

From these kind of posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg11504504#msg11504504
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg11514653#msg11514653
To one-liner junk spams and different wording from each posts created.
Pharmacists did a good job for catching you Smiley

The community are against account transactions, there's no way that red trust are going away.

Perhaps this happened, but now I'm very cautious on the advice, and I don't recommend what I didn't try myself.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

You have been tagged by The Pharmacist because of "Hacked or bought account. Post quality changes drastically between 10/2016 and 10/2017. Not to be trusted."

I find this to be very likely, because of very obvious reasons.

You do not need to "Recover" your account, as you have not been banned, just tagged. Why are you so worried about it? To me it seems that only reason why you post on this forum, is because you want to get paid for commenting.

You could just you know, lock this thread and make quality posts even if you are tagged. It most likely won't be removed as bought accounts usually stay tagged.

The only things you can do are:

1. Make quality posts, hoping that one day you will be forgiven (very unlikely).
2. Abandon the account

Trust is not moderated, and i believe that you got tagged for a right reason. You should be able to prove that you are the original owner of the account with signed message from staked address before 2016 or so.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: