Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XEM should I keep ?  (Read 330 times)
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

Xem is a good coin, especially in the long run (in my opinion) because XEM is a coin that already has experience and can survive in the top position and have a good team. Keep your coin hold and wait for a big raise on it.
XEM maybe a good coin. but if I become you, I will trade it into ethereum first. because it will be safer. rather than later happens like the case of Centra (CTR), when the old hold the price is very good, and when it turned into a scam, eventually destroyed the price
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

Since you bought it, you should not rush it to sell only because of a lull in the market or weak movements, a small drop in the coin. Wait and analyze the market, you as a beginner are useful.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

Xem is a good coin, especially in the long run (in my opinion) because XEM is a coin that already has experience and can survive in the top position and have a good team. Keep your coin hold and wait for a big raise on it.
XEM maybe a good coin. but if I become you, I will trade it into ethereum first. because it will be safer. rather than later happens like the case of Centra (CTR), when the old hold the price is very good, and when it turned into a scam, eventually destroyed the price

As for me, although NEM (XEM) is a cheaper altcoin, it has the better potential to grow.  I am holding a lot of these alts, and I believe  I can make much money on it.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

XEM is a very good coin, which fixed its place in the market. The team is quite professional, and in the IT circle the project has its authority.I will keep this coin for a long time.
xiaomianao

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

It depends what your cost is. If the price is low, the transaction continues.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Can anyone give me a rundown on why this coin has somewhat maintained its spot and even experienced periods of large growth based seemingly on nothing? I've not seen it being promoted in any way, I saw it maybe a couple times in the spotlight, but that's it. What's it got over others?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Can anyone give me a rundown on why this coin has somewhat maintained its spot and even experienced periods of large growth based seemingly on nothing? I've not seen it being promoted in any way, I saw it maybe a couple times in the spotlight, but that's it. What's it got over others?

Its invisibility is its prime problem and it has always, always been that way which is really weird. It's always been more Asia centric so it rarely seems to cross the radar of white devils.

What does it have over others? It works. It's not a promise, there's no hype, you can dig into it right now and create something. It's the only chain that's fully integrated public and private chains so businesses can integrate it and cross pollinate with others trustlessly.

It's a fine barometer of the alt market that projects that effectively don't exist are ranked higher than one that has existed and worked for years. I've no idea whether it's a good investment right now, but it's not really aiming to be an investment. It's aiming to be used. Eventually that'll count hugely, right now it doesn't at all.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

which I know XEM is not good enough for short-term trading, preferably mid-term or long-term, because the average XEM only goes up when there's a certain event, though XEM has a pretty good potential

quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

XEM is a good cryptocurrency that you can hold for long term without worry about anything Smiley. Especially, cryptocurrency market at the moment is really terrible so you should do nothing except holding Smiley. Try to hold until the end of this year or maybe next few more years if you can Smiley
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

Can you give me reasons why you choose XEM? I agree that XEM has high rank on Coinmarketcap but seem like there are so many other better cryptocurrencies that you can invest in. But seem like you already bought XEM so good luck with holding. At the moment, I think holding is the best option for everyone Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████