Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2052 times)
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

If you have pentient there will be no loss in coin business or investment. All you have to do is to wait for the market to be suitable for your sales.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
all jobs are at risk, including trade.
I see people who succeed, have suffered losses and they will stand stronger because they have taken lessons from events that have been experienced. they will be more careful in choosing which ones are more potential for success.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

If the price of bitcoin is fall just hold and wait until the price go back and recover to the old price, you apply that in your life if your fail just recover dont give up even your in the worse thing happened in your life.
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

A lot more time I have to case loss on my trading but all these time I survive thus loss by earnings from forum and from my regular job salary. That's why I always recommend bitcoiners to trade bitcoin by continuing your regular job. Thats the only solution to make safe our lives from trade loss.
I really like what youve said mate,i have to apply this as well as what youve done now for not to be more loss.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

i think your loss bitcoin in investment is totally not sure to recover that more people why loss her bitcoin is wrong decision to invest her bitcoin in other invesment site is scams.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

well what happen is that i haven't regain my lost investment till now but i only look for interested ico to invest on so that i can use such ico to cover up my loose investment, due to the recent drop of btc i was able to stand till today.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

although I have not yet felt it in bitcoin, but elsewhere it's far different from biitcoin. maybe the same feeling is just a different occurrence. rise from below again something expensive
Julia Wilson

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

It depends how do you “lost”. Forgot password or lost wallet file ? You may try to bruteforce password if you have wallet.dat file. But most probably you lost Bitcoin forever.

Stay calm, you can always buy new Bitcoin here:

Binance - https://www.binance.com/?ref=125...

Spectrocoin - Get a Free Bitcoin wallet

CEX,IO - Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

Recently, the lost bitcoins were analyzed by the Hodlers and a new form of digital currency was found, named Bitcoin Cash. So, you can always find something being upgraded or added new in this blockchain and bitcoin process.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

You are right, and not all people know bitcoin and has an investment on it, but i personally encounter that the price of bitcoin before is better than today and my bitcoin price is continue decreasing almost 30% of my bitcoin was gone as of today, but the only thing that i think i will recover from my loss is to wait until it back or better if they increase more than what i have earn before.
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

First of all before investment we should know about the market and also in which we are going to invest.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

If indeed our intention is to invest, then we must be serious in investing in bitcoin, be patient until bitcoin prices rise. I suggest if you want to invest in bitcoin, use capital that is devoted to investment, do not make your life assets as capital, to avoid big losses.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

I somehow managed my bitcoin loss through holding on to it still, and findung more ways to earn bitcoin. It is hard to recover from high prices to low, but you must know how to deal with it. We all knwo that we can gain something of we are patient enough to waot for it. In earning also, of course we must exert efforts and be petient to get the good fruit.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

If i understand that i'm in loss then i will hold my coins till it compenset my loss.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

When I started bitcoin last few years ago I lose my money and that's my savings but I tried again to invest to bitcoin after few months because I did mistake because I did not make a research of every investment do . So now before anything I do I make some research to get information about coin or the project.
bocyaj

Activity: 1318
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

If you have good attitude,you can easily  get back your Bitcoin in upcoming trade.The price of bitcoin is not stable.When the price reduces,you can buy as much bitcoin you can at low price.Only by this wise trade you will get back the lost bitcoin and money.Don't give up at the first loss.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

it's not actually a big deal for people who hold altcoins aside from bitcoins, some people may be problematic when they literally invest all their capital on bitcoin alone, if you are a wise investor you wouldn't settle on one crypto. I'm not worrying about my bitcoin investment because i believe the value will rise again soon.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

Plenty of people will say " you wont lose not unless you sell it ". It is quiet true, and since you don't actually want to lose, what i am doing when the price is low, is that I just have more patience and just hold ot until ot is time to sell. Eventually it will just rose so i am just being patient and wait a little longer.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

well what happen is that i haven't regain my lost investment till now but i only look for interested ico to invest on so that i can use such ico to cover up my loose investment, due to the recent drop of btc i was able to stand till today.

If you believe in crypto then no need worry. We need to either hold our coins unit we recovered back our losses or we can buy more coins when the market is low so that we can recover back our losses faster when the market starts moving up. Another option like you said try to research and find some good altcoins or ico to invest so that we can recover our losses faster. But never sell in a panic because once you sell then you will lose the chance to recover back your losses.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

I should be in LOSS rt recover my loss, right? as I am not, I cant help Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: