Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2062 times)
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

I will hold my bitcoin and resell it when the price rise up beyond my purchase price. But it may takes quite a while time so i sometimes make the decision to sell loss and buy back when the price down and sell back to look for a little profit by taking advantage of the difference in the buy and sell price. I do it repeatedly until at least i get back my capital. I also following bounty campaign to earn extra money to recover my losses i've experienced in trading, so at least till now i don't lose anymore.
CurrencyIntel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

Notwithstanding which side you fall on, one thing is without a doubt: It would be lamentable to lose your bitcoin nowadays. Some unfortunate individuals, be that as it may, have done recently that. Many people have dumped their holdings. I recover my loss by investing another coin.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

For those investors i think they got a big loss, but for me ill never been experience to invest any single money. Just invest my time, knowledge, patience, hope and projects that i have been joining. So in my case i have no loss and no need to recover on what happen. But still confusing, how long it will bitcoin price continiously fallen.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

I can recover all my loss by making a wise decision that can help me a lot in obtaining profit through this I can be able to gain and recover myself in previous loss that I received.
Ozkhan

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

If by loose, you mean totally wiped out maybe because of bankruptcy, it isn’t recoverable.

This happened to me with WorldComm stocks and bonds. The company reported fraudulent earnings, got caught, and went BK. I received nothing for my stocks and maybe 10% of the bonds. I declared the losses on my taxes the following year.

If by lose, you mean the stock price dropped a lot but is still operating, you have to make a choice. Was the loss due to market conditions or the company itself? Today, April 6. 2018, many stocks were hurt when the indexes dropped by 2% or more. Good companies will recover. If you can’t stomach the loss, sell the stock and recover what you can.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

I was able to make very good gain from bitcoin towards the end of last year due to the surge in price. I did some investment in few altcoins. When the price dropped, I got some bitcoin and sold when I noticed any reasonable rise. Also, I sell from my altcoin too anytime I found it profitable.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:50 PM

Recovering loss is just like studying after you fail an exam, not that easy but if you'll pass it you will become braver. Once I suffer losses from investments. I was able to recover by holding it and focusing in making it grow again and I'm glad I did. Recovering loss is not really that easy but if you really wanted to do something. I think we should be able to think wisely before doing something so that will avoid the loss.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

Me lost nothing, got out at $18k but just left some dust because it was obvious where the price would go after miners fees hit $55 per transaction.

I did try to warn you all

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

I'm one of those people that are patiently waiting for the bull to come. I had sold some at losses and I don't regret it due to some need in real world.
For those smart traders that recovered somehow from their losses are working very hard on it. They do day trade with some altcoin that has large volume where they can easily sell and buy with those coins and later will get the profit from bitcoin to add to their cold wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

Investment with bitcoin is full of good options, innovation and high potential. However, at the same time, starting investments in bitcoin will usually be overshadowed, by a variety of threatening risks. That is why before you start investing in bitcoin it's important for you as an investment agent to not only prepare yourself for the sake of making a profit. You also need to identify various investment risks, which may occur.
Perhaps on the first day we may experience a loss, but it does not matter to us, because this investment we can think of as the learning stage and all learning definitely requires capital. However a few days after that, we should be able to find ways, in order to profit in the next investment, this is the benchmark.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

I will hold my bitcoin and resell it when the price rise up beyond my purchase price. But it may takes quite a while time so i sometimes make the decision to sell loss and buy back when the price down and sell back to look for a little profit by taking advantage of the difference in the buy and sell price. I do it repeatedly until at least i get back my capital. I also following bounty campaign to earn extra money to recover my losses i've experienced in trading, so at least till now i don't lose anymore.

I am also planning to follow this strategies when I will get some good capital by the end of this year. For now I am holding my bitcoin and planning to sell it when the price rises again and when I think the price is beyond the purchase price.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:32:33 AM

I would just continue what I am doing and learn from my mistake and never repeat what I did wrong to loss some money.
If I am trading then learn what I did never let your emotion control your decision when it comes to trading and in investing always do some research before  putting your money in their project.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:12 AM

Honestly I didn't experience losing Bitcoin since I didn't invest in Bitcoin since I am just a Jr.member. But I am a bit curious with that and I am planning to invest but I am a bit scared. Because I know what's the feeling of losing Bitcoin! I know the higher rank here have a lot of experiences in investing Bitcoin.

Do you have an advice for me, how to invest and what to do?
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

I'm one of those people that are patiently waiting for the bull to come. I had sold some at losses and I don't regret it due to some need in real world.
For those smart traders that recovered somehow from their losses are working very hard on it. They do day trade with some altcoin that has large volume where they can easily sell and buy with those coins and later will get the profit from bitcoin to add to their cold wallet.
some people use daytrading to recover losses. but they get is a loss if they do not learn from their mistakes. for example they still
feel the panic and not be patient. it is a scourge for them. I think they should realize they have to learn from their mistakes first to recover
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

some people use daytrading to recover losses. but they get is a loss if they do not learn from their mistakes. for example they still
feel the panic and not be patient. it is a scourge for them. I think they should realize they have to learn from their mistakes first to recover
It's not assured that day traders are getting loss when they do that for covering their losses. But if he/she is a panic seller there's no need to argue that whatever he/she does, there's no way to recover.

The best thing to do if someone has that type of attitude that never learns from the mistake of panic selling is to remain a long term holder.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

i had to do work from icos and do bounties for them so i am paid to advertise them in social media advertising them into bitcointalk forum by my signature and i also doninvest to them to get more tokens and sell it so i can revive my lost in bitcoin fall down
Neconic

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

A man's character is most tested when he faces failures. You can either cry over your losses or you can man up and be ready for the next challenge. There are many altcoins available for you to invest in. One day, you will indeed find success.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

I think no one can recover their lost regardless to all people had to sell their bitcoin during the time Bitcoin price is totally slide down the price to the lowest price until now 6,000 USD updated 06-20-2018 it is just for balancing their emotion and patience that's why until now they will stay on investment with no bitter reaction and hopefully before the end of 2018 I hope Bitcoin Price recovered again because many people are hoping and exited to get a big profit from bitcoin.

Losing can be a discouraging experience and the recovery phase needs time and more effort especially if you lose a big amount. The only chance is to get moving and continue to invest carefully because i am pretty sure that you can recover and regain your lose.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

If we are going to talk about the recovery made by someone from loss in bitcoin investment, it depends on the individual. Well all we can do when it already happen is to moved on and get with the right action indeed immediately. First, the loss will become a good lecture or lesson for the next time, so that we can take a good action in the next time we need to. Next is to still keep calm and give the action needed such as continue on it or maybe buy again and be careful. Some do some extra activities for them to be able to obtain altcoins and when got the profit through bitcoin, maybe half of them are exchange and half of them goes to investment so that they will not fall to the full fall.

thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

I just bought my first LEDU token. I believe that this token will hit the market few moths from now. You can also check it out if you want. here's How to Buy Education Tokens (LEDU) Education tokens (LEDU) are available for purchase from exchanges. This article will explain where to purchase education tokens and payment methods you may use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: