Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:23:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2063 times)
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Any financial investment is a risk, greater or lesser, and people should be well aware of it.At the same time, the risk may turn into profit.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

I haven't exactly recovered on the losses incurred from investing on the wrong sites and and programmes that were scams and ponzis, However, the hype to buy bitcoin when it almost touched the $20K mark didn't sweep me, as I had the sense to stay cool and watch the tren. Its been a tough one all the way so far.

jenilyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

If I loss in bitcoin, I search good coin that have a good profit that give me to recover some loss money and I trade it.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

when I getting loss from bitcoin trading or investment maybe I will buy more bitcoin when the price at the low, to reduce my loss and will get more profit when the price is going back to normal, with this strategy, I always spend my money in USD or other to do this strategy when it happen

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

when I getting loss from bitcoin trading or investment maybe I will buy more bitcoin when the price at the low, to reduce my loss and will get more profit when the price is going back to normal, with this strategy, I always spend my money in USD or other to do this strategy when it happen
I agree, I do the same, it's an effective strategy but you need a lot of patience to do this strategy, because the loss of bitcoin might be for a long time, and there are chances that it will take several months before it can recover. You just need to patient, don't rush if you really want to recover from your loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

I think that everyone has the same situation. If you are an investor, not a trader. The market sank, and so the investment portfolios of most investors also subsided. All in anticipation of growth.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

Recovering from a loss takes a lot of patience, planning and focus. Patience because sometimes it may take 1-2 weeks or maybe 3 months or more before the market starts to recover, in that case its either you hodl and have patience in waiting for the market to start recovering or take a risk of selling your coins and invest in another coin with a potential to recover which is part of planning. If you decided to hodl or sell, focus on it and dont keep on changing your plan. Those fees and charges when you buy and sell doesn't come cheap.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Bitcoin price will increase and decrease with time according to the Elliot wave analysis, the corrections can be seen as a way of bitcoin rebooting its blockchain system, however, taking your investment out of bitcoin is the wrong way to recover, think of it as a long-term investment which recovers with time.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
There is not a recipe for how to recover your losses since everyone will have heir own strategy to do it, but the first step is to try to recognize what went wrong, did you made a bad investment and the coin in which you put your money was really bad, then you need to improve your skills to determine if an ico can be successful, if your mistake had to do with your reading of the charts when you were trading then you need to improve your skills there by reading more books and then you need to make a fair assessment and evaluate if you improved.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

For those who has lost much money while trying to sell during the falling of bitcoin, what I think they can do try to reinvest but they must be wise enough to wait and get good information on when the price goes down then that time is suitable for them to quickly invest then wait for the good time to resale so that they can gradually recover their looses.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

As we invest on some coin or bitcoin we should know more knowledge about it reseaching is the most best thing to do and have a faith on your investment cause thats the coin you choice and put your knowledge researching on it. Sometimes you might not get the exact thing you expect on it but putting faith on it even it drops to 50% loss you can still get it back if you really think you made the right choice on investment.

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

After bitcoin began to fall from the $ 20,000 mark, a lot of people lost their money. I believe that it is not long and bitcoin will soon return back
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

One of the ways to recover your loss in crypto is to buy a good coin at dip, all you need is to watch out for some coins that are quick to rise after a dip, like ONTOLOGY, NEO, ETH, EOS and co, these can give you decent profits and recover your losses at intervals. Never be greedy, learn to take it slow and steady. An alternative is to Invest in good ICO that can possibly give you X5 or more after listing.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

Better to hodl bitcoin and current market situation is very manipulation and panic,and I strongly believe in future of bitcoin and if you can buy some bitcoin this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it,if you look at current market the price is very fluctuating and more sellers are involved in the market and price will go up by this year end, I think next is good for bitcoin and altcoins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

Better to hodl bitcoin and current market situation is very manipulation and panic,and I strongly believe in future of bitcoin and if you can buy some bitcoin this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it,if you look at current market the price is very fluctuating and more sellers are involved in the market and price will go up by this year end, I think next is good for bitcoin and altcoins.

Well a lot of people probably haven't recovered yet and many will not recover again and would have to start from scratch with a bitter lesson. Technically you haven't lost yet unless you sold already and it boils down now if you believe enough in the project to ne positive and hold for a longer time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

You should wait, wait for the opportunity and I wait the right time. bitcoin is all about math
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

We cannot avoid lossing when you inbest in crypto, its all part of the game, but make sure that the gain is much higher than your loss, by doing trading you will gain experience and will be able to notice patterns on when to buy or sell, For me I recover my losses by investing again.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

For those who has lost much money while trying to sell during the falling of bitcoin, what I think they can do try to reinvest but they must be wise enough to wait and get good information on when the price goes down then that time is suitable for them to quickly invest then wait for the good time to resale so that they can gradually recover their looses.
The people that lost money during the fall of bitcoin either bought bitcoin when it was really expensive or they were traders that were not able to predict when the price was going to go down, in any case the most important thing they need to do is to get more education since those mistakes could only have happened due to inexperience and ignorance since anyone that took the time to take a good look at the price knew we were in the middle of a bubble.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

For the only to get recover from losses is the experience. You will never be successful if you didnt suffer lose and everytime that you lose you will gained experience that experience will lead you to success
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Mostly I just sulked for a couple of days about the loss then I shrugged it off. I understand that losses are part of being an investor and you will not always make profit. I just made sure that after that I made better investment choices in order not to repeat the mistake that led to my losses in bitcoin in the first place

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: