Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:56:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2063 times)
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

Just learned how to wait and all of the sudden,
the things that you have lost will be replaced by the greater blessing which is god really intended to give to you, in right time.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
You are very correct brother that investing your money in any investment has its own risk and bitcoin a kind of investment is no exception for that. Bitcoin is a kind of investment which has that potential that it can provide you a very good profit in a very short span of time and if its giving a profit then there is also a risk of your lose there are millions of people who has invested into bitcoin and now holding because of low valuation so the only way to recover is be careful next time and sell your bitcoin only when you feels your profit.
Agree, in every investment that you enter there is risk, but it depends on you if how you manage your money ad control yourself. But bitcoin in investment is a best for all because the profit that it gives is good compare to others. You have to patience and don't make decision easily and 'panic, just wait and hold if you think you are not  yet get profit.
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

I think, when I loss from investments, I will seek funds from airdrop, as much as possible I should get airdrop as much as capital I have lost. or maybe I also increase my trading volume to make more profit to replace my lost capital due to loss. Or selling my token bounty too get money to replace my loss.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

I think bitcoin since there is no written contract in the investment which is very risky since you cannot ask complaints in the government through lack of agreement and contract as well.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

The people who are holding the bitcoins for longer oeriods are never in a loss yet even the price falls more than 60% from its all time high so this is the way to recover from the losses if we faces in the crypto currency investment.And moreover we didn't lose anything until we sell them.
esteam008@gmail.com

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

If you see the price of Bitcoin drops do not hurry to sell. Selling will cause you to lose a huge amount of money. But if you wait for the Bitcoin price will definitely recover. In addition, it can grow and bring you profits
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

I’m recover from my loss in bitcoin investments by think it,
as a challenge that I need to learned to be able to be a successful in this business and industry because that is a challenge that give to us to be stronger.
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

If you want to recover the loss of your bitcoin investment, can only increase your investment money up there, so they can recover quickly or hold the coin until the market stabilizes back

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

I recovered from my bitcoin loss over the time by taking small steps at a time. It took me over 10 months to recover the amount and be in profit. The losses I incurred were not from trading but from investing in Ponzi schemes. Trading altcoins helped me recover my losses. I traded for mid to long-term basis and not day trading and I think that was the key which helped me.
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

Failure will give you more experience in investing. The crypto market is volatile and unpredictable. So before investing or making a decision, you need to consider and understand the market at that time and what can happen in the future, avoiding undue losses.
To quickly get back what you lost you can choose some really good altcoin to invest.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

You are very correct brother that investing your money in any investment has its own risk and bitcoin a kind of investment is no exception for that. Bitcoin is a kind of investment which has that potential that it can provide you a very good profit in a very short span of time and if its giving a profit then there is also a risk of your lose there are millions of people who has invested into bitcoin and now holding because of low valuation so the only way to recover is be careful next time and sell your bitcoin only when you feels your profit.
Agree, in every investment that you enter there is risk, but it depends on you if how you manage your money ad control yourself. But bitcoin in investment is a best for all because the profit that it gives is good compare to others. You have to patience and don't make decision easily and 'panic, just wait and hold if you think you are not  yet get profit.
When it comes to investment then theres no doubt bitcoin can give you the best option and the possible profitability that you can ever imagine which we cant able to achieve with our traditional way of investment but at the same time we should think of the risk.
Losing is invetable on this kind of investment due to volatileness of the price. Recovery? It would depend on your own way on how you would able to get up after such loss.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

The ways I can do to overcome the loss from investing in bitcoin  when its price is quite high and now its price has dropped and I am stuck but I still do not want to sell it. I do a lot of work, participate in bonus campaigns, invest in an ICO project to bring more profit, but short term investment with bitcoin is very effective for me now.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

Scalping is a great way to reduce your cost if you are trapped in a coin and can`t get out of it without a huge loss. It means you have to sell and than buy again in lower price.
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 15794

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:49:57 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 07:14:49 PM by fillippone

Which loss?
I am up.
And even if I will ever lose everything because bitcoin went to zero I would be richer.
Because I invested what I were able to lose.
Because I learnt a LOT in the process.
We are not here to get rich fast.
We are here to build.

MY two cents,
F1

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

I haven not gained what I invested yet. It keeps loosing value over and over but I am not worried because I understood the risks involved before I invested and I’m still going to hold my virtual assets. I could have spent that money I invested on anything of no value as at now, but thanks to my investment, I own a fraction of bitcoin.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

One of my principle in trading is not to sell in losses. If my coin is losing value in paper, I will hold till it recover. And to prevent losses, do not buy during coin pump. It is very risky and many people end up become bag holders.
spicybanana

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

I think holding is the only way to go if you want to prevent losses. The process can be long but if you lose your cool and start selling when the price is low than you will never make your money back.
ajpandey

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps for the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

I lost some money on coins like TRON but overall it was a profit and thus there is no need to recover any loss.

However, I have got a regular job and some other ventures that give me decent regular income so I sorted on the security part. I always suggest people to consider crypto only as an additional source of money not something to reply completely for bread.

Signature available for rent
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

I think holding is the only way to go if you want to prevent losses. The process can be long but if you lose your cool and start selling when the price is low than you will never make your money back.
You can actually recover your bitcoin investment if you will just wait for the right time when the price goes up or when you will play with the market, you should know how to play with it, just like buying and selling even for a lower profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: