Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2063 times)
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

I have not fully recovered from the losses .
I believe by December 2018 , I will be fully recovered from the bitcoin losses I experienced early this year.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

there is no fear for me against the fall in bitcoin prices, because in this investment I have to make a profit, so as long as the bitcoin price has not gone up and as long as I have not gotten the profit through this bitcoin investment, then I will keep my bitcoin and never sell it.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Bounties are really a good way to recover from loss...Especially signateur compaigns

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

I have already written many times that it is very important to understand the principle of risk management. This allows you to diversify your losses and stay always in profit. who are not familiar with this concept, do not have to deal with this matter at all
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

well the journey to come back from the loss is very very dangerous because the chance for you to fail is much higher because of the emotions you feel after the lost you are prone easily from revenge trades and mistakes because of the urge to cover the losses you incured other pro traders do is they try to forget it first and relax out of the trades after than their calmness is back and they can focus much better.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

In my side, I just joined again in bounty campaigns where I can possibly gained more rewards from it. And if ever it will be good enough, then probably I will invest again in bitcoin and hold it until it reached at a good price. Hopefully, my plans will become possible so that I can be able to recover from loss.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

If you think that bitcoin is a very risky investment then this risk is spread throughout the whole cryptocurrency market, furthermore i think that bitcoin is the least riskiest investment you could get into in respect to its price value and circulating supply but there are other alternatives such as Ethereum or Ripple as well.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

If you like to recover your money little a little you need to join bounty campaign  or other campaign in this way you can recover you loss money.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

If you like to recover your money little a little you need to join bounty campaign  or other campaign in this way you can recover you loss money.

I agree, so besides from holding your investment it is good to find another way to earn profit. One of those things is joining bounty campaign because you can earn profit there. What needed is your time, effort and patience of waiting because bounty campaigns have different way of giving profit so better have those qualities.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

Mostly I just sulked for a couple of days about the loss then I shrugged it off. I understand that losses are part of being an investor and you will not always make profit. I just made sure that after that I made better investment choices in order not to repeat the mistake that led to my losses in bitcoin in the first place
That is the healthy thing to do if you are going to be trader you need to be able to overcome losses quickly while still learn a lesson from your losses but most of the time I see the opposite, people that do not learn anything from their losses and at the same time they seem unable to overcome the fact they lost a lot of money, while that is something they should have been expecting from the beginning since it is impossible to win all your trades.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

I think holding is the only way to go if you want to prevent losses. The process can be long but if you lose your cool and start selling when the price is low than you will never make your money back.
I agree patience is the key if we cannot our emotions I think bitcoin is not good for them but it is a common mistakes by some of investor but for sure they would learned from it.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

everyone has different ways to recover from losses in bitcoin investments, the best way I think before starting investing is already preparing, like not investing all in bitcoin but also choosing an investment in altcoin, I think it is a good pillar, investing in bitcoin and altcoin to reduce the risk of loss

hasemase

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Learning. Reading, practicing and following the right people. Learn about Market Concepts and Structures and you will improve.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

You have to understand the market trend. Some make money when the market falls (short selling) and major do when it rises. It might not be easy at first but with a proper watch, you will get the market trends. Learn from the history. 2018 is almost similar to how cryptos behaved back in 2017. Learn some good trading strategies. There are exchanges with many order- stop loss, stop limit to save from losses. So you do the profit and loss analysis and make strategies that can generate profits. Hold if needed or trade. It will come naturally. But keep learning.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

Recovering from loss is quite a simple thing, the user needs the patience to keep hold of the assets or else should have the better knowledge to predict the market in a precise manner. This will help in grabbing profit even when the market is bearish.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

If you lost your Bitcoin before so only one way to recover your loss that is hold. If you want to recover your loss you need to hold your Bitcoin for a long time otherwise you can't recover your Bitcoin.

A few years ago, I invested in a certain coin that expects a profit in 4 months but in the next week after investment, the price drops by more than 30% but I remain confident with my investment so I ignore it and in the same few months the coin is done very well and not only recover a 30% loss but gain 10 to 15% profit. My point of entry is wrong but still, I have confidence in my research.
The lesser known fact about losses is that losses are not actual losses unless we take them and hence if the investor has confidence in his investment then he can make a profit even by holding it alone (that's the hard part).
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

The way I recover the losses I get from investing in bitcoins may be simple. I raised my investment amount and chose to invest in the long run, because I believe it will benefit me.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

If you have pentient there will be no loss in coin business or investment. All you have to do is to wait for the market to be suitable for your sales.
Yes, patient is one key to become successful in life. Investing in bitcoin is good but you need here long patient to wait cause the value is unstable. Be calm and don't panic cause it is cause of losing of your money. Waiting for the perfect time to sell it and you gain a high profit.

freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Learning. Reading, practicing and following the right people. Learn about Market Concepts and Structures and you will improve.

But most important thing is to have patience while holding Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile and when you think it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin, things may not turn out very well.  In such instances you will face severe loss and continuous decrease in your investment will make you think of selling your Bitcoin but never make such mistake under pressure and hold under the right time arrives.

elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

My strategy to HODL the moment I notice the price I bought it is less at the moment, surely price will go up one day that's what I believe. So j don't sell at Loss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: