Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2062 times)
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

it would be better if you have a lot of knowledge and have your own formula before investing, because the outline in investing has a lot of risk and if you are ready with the risk that will happen then you may invest, and vice versa if you are not ready to suffer losses you should not invest because it will be difficult to recover from a sense of loss.

rawr1620

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

Maybe researching more about it and moving on and planning about my next move for investments its to have a good sense of strategy after a loss of investment especially if its a big one.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

I may not have felt at all the loss of an investment in bitcoin because I always use the long-term method. Because of long-term investments I never thought about losing. Maybe with you an investment like me it will reduce the risk of getting a loss.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Most of its assets were fixed in December-January, there are of course the assets that I left and they went into a drawdown, it's now my long-term investment) and now I'm trying to trade more btc / usd
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

Well, i have recovered my loss by participating in the bounties. As the market is down i am planning to invest this money into the market again and hold it for long-term. I hope this time i will gain profit, as i am going for long-term hold.

Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

I can encourage the public in investing in bicoin through using my social media acoounts.
Since the social media is the cheapest yet the most effective way to spread the information regards to bitcoin.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

For starters, before you invest in something you should always check on which is a better investment which you do a lot of research before investing so that you won't lose the money that you have invested. This is really basic to do so if you are really eager to invest especially, with cryptocurrency, but if ever you want to recover from loss with investment, what you can only do is to invest again over and over again but before you do make sure that you are going to earn with the coin that you are investing. If you want to recover just keep investing and make minimum mistakes.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
I lost a lot of money when trading; now I'm holding some potential coins like ADA, KCS, and NANO. I hope that these coins can help me get my money back
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Lot of peoples are facing now the lose in bitcoin because people where invested at the price of $15k or above they are in big lose, but my opinion please hold bitcoin or if you can buy more bitcoin while the low price and you can reduce to lose when the price reached the same level, Don't think your all investment lose because the price will up again so just be patience.
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

Unfortunately most traders now calculate their losses. Many lost hope and sold their bitcoins and only the most persistent people have hope for the growth of the coin.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

It is hard to recover from losing big in crypto, these past few months have been terrible. Just have to think positive and realise that there is a bull run waiting around the corner so just hodl with patience
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

This is a risk to be taken and I think people need to understand that in any investment there is not only profit but also a loss. And people have to measure how much they can lose in a bitcoin investment loss, so when they really lose, they do not express their disappointment through stupid posting.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:07:29 AM

Well if you are keen on learning from your mistakes you can easily make back whatever you lose here. But if you are stubborn and think the world works against you without putting in any real effort, then you won't ever make back what you lost. All it boils down to is mindset and if your mindset is correct, you can make it here.
I never sell money easily when the price are just little then I focus myself into bitcoin campaigns so that I will have an additional bitcoin income.
anhmai4155948@gmail.com

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

I think it is time, I wait that Bitcoin will increase the price. And it increases
SimpleVamin

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

For the only to get recover from losses is the experience. You will never be successful if you didnt suffer lose and everytime that you lose you will gained experience that experience will lead you to success
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

It's easy to recover from your loss if you're taking advantage of the up trends today because it will gonna fall down soon. Every end of the month it usually go up high but after the first weeks of the couple months its goes down again. It's like their is pattern on the chart if you analysis it.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

I think I was just lucky. I remember losing a BTC.35 btc on a several altcoins that I panicked sell then one of my long term coins did exceed my expectation. It went straight 20x in one month and then another 50x in the next month. My losses were nothing compared to my profits to that gem coin.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

It is some time discouraging and painful to look at your money go down and it takes people that have extraordinary faith in bitcoin to withstand the storm. I recover my money by trading the bitcoin, buying when the price is down and selling when the price is up. I also buy some promising alternative coin so as to recover my loss.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

After I was scammed in my first bitcoin investment, I decided to learn and know more about the business and I used my remaining bitcoin to buy some  altcoins which I hold some and traded some. That was how I recovered and began my bitcoin investment.
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

I will seek funds from airdrop, as much as possible I should get airdrop as much as capital I have lost. or maybe I also increase my trading volume to make more profit to replace my lost capital due to loss. Or selling my token bounty too get money to replace my loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: