Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2062 times)
henry clinton

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

If I loss in bitcoin, I search good coin that have a good profit that give me to recover some loss money and I trade it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
Well if you are saying how to recover loss...First of all loss in trading generally happens for unconsciousness and nothing else...To recover you just need to trade the least amount smartly...Keep watching the statistics of the last increase or decrease of bitcoins thats all.
criptoturk

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

I think it can be more profitable to invest a few good altcoins if someone recover their loss in bitcoin investment. But first you have to analyse and research about them.  secondly these people can learn to use master note and they can recover their loss very fast.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
kennyle167

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Honestly I didn't experience losing Bitcoin since I didn't invest in Bitcoin since I am just a Jr.member. But I am a bit curious with that and I am planning to invest but I am a bit scared. Because I know what's the feeling of losing Bitcoin! I know the higher rank here have a lot of experiences in investing Bitcoin.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

The simplest and at the same time difficult way to return your money is trading. For the trader, there is no difference whether the market is moving down, or it is going up, for him the main thing is that the traffic was motionless, and it is already possible to earn money on it. But here you need to understand that it will be difficult to learn and for a long time)
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

that is to be patient with always keep the Coin that we buy and do not sell it unless the price has gone up again. and always add long-term investment capital. Thus the losses Ki will naturally decrease .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

I had to learn the hard way as they say, yes there were mistakes that led to some loses but then I was just starting then. Good thing I didn't give up, I evaluated what happened, re-access what worked, what didn't and how can I make it work this time around. Now I can say that all those times I researched, read and studied about cyrpto currencies, economics, trading and investments all paid off. I also made sure that I am equipped now, with the right knowledge, attitude and traits necessary to become successful. I thank God that I had that mistake before because of that I strived to be better and now I can say that all those money I once lost I have already gained again and more.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

You have to do a lot of research and find some good altcoins that will rise up faster than bitcoin. Look at the low market cap coins, especially the privacy ones, they have more potential to rise up more than the already pumped ones
It is true that we must equipped ourselves with all the knowledge needed in investing here in crypto world. To gain, researching for potential coin is the best. And also we must make ourselves positive and be patient.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

I just put more money in my bitcoin investment because i believed that the price of bitcoin will go up more in the future and that is why i am holding it and waiting for the bull market again to appear in the market so i can just sell my bitcoins to a higher price which will give me more profit since i bought more bitcoin when it is down.
Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

Don't sell when down hodl don't go all in to one coin don't play too many coins at once some of the things to take into account.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

There are ways for you to make the most of your losses in Bitcoin.

1. Learn how to day trade by implementing the buy low and sell high principle of Warren Buffett for short-term profits.
2. Wait until the market recovers.
3. Never put all of your eggs in a single basket. Diversify your investment options (e.g., real-world assets, altcoins, etc.).
4. Keep your job to sustain yourself (especially if you have a family).

I hope these helps a lot. Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

namely by taking a chance when the bitcoin price falls. and buy with a large amount and be patient wait until the price back up in accordance with the target we have tetepkan .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

I have been in the crypto space from a very long time period. And market has made me resilient to all the breakdowns and shocks it brings to us. These have made me strong and I have learn that there is no way out in this market if you act like a bloody emotional fool. There will be time you will get profits from your investments and then there will be other times when you will face losses. But remember you should not break your faith in this market despite all the hard times the market has shown you. You need to learn from such kind of situations and then only you will understand how to adapt through this market.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

for me what i did, was doing bounty campaigns like facebook, twitter, sinature campaigns etc for me to earn more than what i lost on my investment when the price almost hit 20k, i actually earn more, this drop that is happening is a great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins, because there will be a pump that will happen soon in this year actually we dont really know but this dump will lead to a pump and then there will be a dump again, and this is the cycle of market. we have to look every situation as a big opportunity to gain and earn more.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

The lose that I had with bitcoin business made me successful in this business because it is a lesson learn for me. Whenever I have fail for the investments I would make it a lesson and so I have learned something for the future. By joining some bounty campaigns here in this forum and signature campaign made me recover the lose that I had a few years ago.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

For me, to recover the loss money in bitcoin investment, you need to still invest but make sure it is higher than the past and make sure that you are ready to invest and you have trust in your money that it will earn profit.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

If you want gain your money back from bitcoin again maybe the easiest and riskiest way to get back your money is doing investment again, make sure you learn your lessons before doing investing again.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

First of all, I am not in a loss as a I am buying Bitcoin since a very early stage, also, time will recover Bitcoin price, just wait up a little Smiley
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

I think investment still easiest way for gaining money, but for now learn how to do investment properly before you investing in bitcoin. You just need patient to gain money in bitcoin.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

I could say that not at all you will gain in your investment ,so if you are losing your money from investment you should do the things that really helps to you,like making a research on how to know or how to invest with gaining ,this is only a basic advice but there is more and a lot of strategy on how to recover and gain in investing.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: