Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2063 times)
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
For me, when i get some loss in bitcoin, i will take a moment to rest and to learning more about my loss. And after that, i will back to invest again, because i have believe in bitcoin.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Well until and unless you don't sell your Bitcoins at a lower price you are never at a loss this is what I believed since the day I invested and I also took caution do not panic cell and believe in false news therefore I still have all the Bitcoins that are invested in but the value is obviously 1/4 th it's a little depressing to see them sitting here in the wallet but at the end of the day I made the right decision since the prices are going to recover we have a lot of good news flowing in and scope of recovery in the future.
thus the newbies and everyone else around here should understand that never sell your Bitcoins at a lower rate when you have seen and witnessed the highest one.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
For me, when i get some loss in bitcoin, i will take a moment to rest and to learning more about my loss. And after that, i will back to invest again, because i have believe in bitcoin.

thats right. we should take a break for a while in order to avoid further losses that might occur in the future if ever we persist to continue investing or trading. learning about your loss is another good idea in order to improve yourself more.

to be honest i did not experience loosing because i did not ever try to invest any single amount of cash straight from my own pocket. i only invest my own precious time to do do some micro task here in the forum in order to earn some free coins.
luis fantom15

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

I haven't exactly recovered on the losses incurred from investing on the wrong sites and and programmes that were scams and ponzis, However, the hype to buy bitcoin when it almost touched the $20K mark didn't sweep me, as I had the sense to stay cool and watch the tren. Its been a tough one all the way so far.
Bibi shop

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:14:03 AM

One must learn to stretch his patience in holding all his coins especially in time of dips.Just take a break for a while and wait until you see the price starts to recover and if it reaches your goal price again then that would be the best time to sell your coins and make some good profits.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Something that ceased to update/upgrade will never be valuable in technology, they will become obsolete and forgotten.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

Recovering from loss may not be easy but as you strive to work it out believing in your heart that no matter what happen you will still able to make it, plan your strategy on how to do it and find out what you had done mistake and continue to work out again...join campaigns and gather as much as profit and start all over again.

Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

If you want gain your money back from bitcoin again maybe the easiest and riskiest way to get back your money is doing investment again, make sure you learn your lessons before doing investing again.
That us something you can that needs your decision right because once you lost and to cut more losses, invest for more on this down because when the price go back you can get good profit on return. Learn something and analyze the market very well for the second time around of investing. I work to earn and add some amount to hold and patiently wait for good turn.
hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

The number of people making a profit on investing in Bitcoin is actually less than the number of people who lose a lot. Most people who lose money are new. They panic when prices of Bitcoin are low and they sell to cut losses. This is their biggest mistake
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:19 AM

When investing in losses, do not panic. If you have invested properly and trusted your portfolio, you will be profitable even if the market goes down badly. Because everything will return to their true value. i believe in that.
Beside that, I will work harder to have extra money investing in some other altcoins to bring small profit to myself.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

My losses are mostly out of the natural flow of the market prices. The amount of my Bitcoins remain the same but the value is falling down. I do not sell too early. In fact, I sell too late, causing the prices to fall down from the all time high price. My way of recovery is to hodl a little more time and let the price recover. That is not a big problem to me. I am more than willing to hodl and wait for the recovery period.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

Actually i dont consider the losses a big deal because im not really a trader so those mistakes upon buying I considered as trial and error,because I focused on bounty hunting this is how i gain here in crypto ,but this days since most of the project are scams i a, considering to become a full time trader ofcourse aside from my normal job
BoutiqueMT1

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

Maybe researching more about it and moving on and planning about my next move for investments its to have a good sense of strategy after a loss of investment especially if its a big one.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

I recover my losses by following bounty and faucet activities every time. Although I only get a bit coins but that is all better than no extra at all to reduce the losses if only relying from the investment. The result with me doing these activities my loss is reduced even though only 10% and in my opinion it is quite good.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:38:28 AM

Here the main thing is to get distracted by something else and not to rush things. At the moment, I also have losses in bitcoin investments, but I do bounty to make up for the loss faster
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

bitcoin investment has a big risk and we have to be ready with all these risks including losing money, when making a big mistake by selling at a low price then we should be able to deal with it and buy again when the price is low and hold it until the price rises so you will be able to recover from loss and profit, but that should be remembered to not repeat the same mistake
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

It's not easy to recover it after what is called a loss, engulfing our trade/investment. However to restore it, there's no harm if we rearrange the framework to overcome the problem of loss. The strategy to be implemented is to be patient, stabilize the financial condition to restore trade/investment spending to return to normal circumstances, strengthen and accelerate the restructuring of the trading/investment system we use to be more efficient. But if the market situation continues to decline, you should do HODL.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

The best way to recover from your loss is to keep your mind comfortable. Because the downfall always causes negative thoughts that push us to sell off. So we should calm down and not think about it. do bounty work and earn extra money. that's how i handle the problem.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

buying bitcoin after some time when its price increases sell out them and get profit
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

If I rely on capital from offline work income so when the exchange rate majority altcoin declines I do not hesitate to include some capital to invest so with patience in holding the asset would possible in achieving success can be realized later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: