Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2060 times)
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

In investing bitcoin we must have the principle, most importantly do not sell before getting a profit. So how low the bitcoin price goes down, we will not be afraid, and always be patient, waiting for the rise in bitcoin prices, which should be understood that bitcoins serve as long-term investments, so we can be patient to wait until we benefit from bitcoin investment , although we have to wait quite a while, and we have to believe that bitcoin will never die and certainly one day it will rise in price. If we already have, then we will never experience losses from bitcoin investment.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

In investing bitcoin we must have the principle, most importantly do not sell before getting a profit. So how low the bitcoin price goes down, we will not be afraid, and always be patient, waiting for the rise in bitcoin prices, which should be understood that bitcoins serve as long-term investments, so we can be patient to wait until we benefit from bitcoin investment , although we have to wait quite a while, and we have to believe that bitcoin will never die and certainly one day it will rise in price. If we already have, then we will never experience losses from bitcoin investment.

You are right, holding and being patient can help us as to recover or to get more profit in return. This is what I am doing right now and I am still positive that soon all cryptos will rise again.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

in a very simple way. Please wait and invest in other altcoins to get back the money you lost when investing in Bitcoin. We absolutely should not sell Bitcoin when the market falls. That was a wrong decision. Professional investors never get panic when their portfolio loses. Learn from them valuable experience.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

How I recover with bitcoin investment losses is I just hodl some more. Losses come and go but I don't think you should be crying a river over losses. Eventually, prices will come back and losses will recover. But when one encounter losses, time to move on.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

Well, recovering from your loss in bitcoin is all about having patient. It pays to wait and hold unto your coin for bitcoin season to come. This is when bitcoin will be on bull run and all your losses will be recovered. Do not make such mistakes of selling your bitcoin now that the price is critically low. Hold unto and make good profit when bitcoin value increases once again getting to latter part of the year.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

By adding my investment or with compensation till I get profit in bitcoin. Because I believe with patience we can get the benefits that we will get in the future.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

By selling and then buying with the price of bitcoin or other cryiptocurrency primarily looking for rapid chart price movements. Thus we will get a profit that can cover the losses we experienced during investing in bitcoin .
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

I think most veterans holds it until the price go up, they have persistence in gaining profit rather than accepting their loss.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
A good advice is to stop repeatitively thinking about your past errors because it will only slow you down. Look for new opportunities and do not lose the drive to earn money. My parents also once said that "You can earn nothing from mourning." Lastly, be grateful of what you have now and never forget your goals in your life.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

If you are unlucky enough to lose money and loss in trading you can and slowly make a long-term investment plan to get back your lost funds while you invest in lost that, we should wait
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

The only way to eliminate the loss in bitcoin investment is not to sell the bitcoin  and book loss.If the buying price is high means that the investor has invested when the market price is so high it means the untimely entry to the market by a new investor..Any how the bitcoin market is so volatile and will be recovering its price shortly and till that the new investor to wait till  the market to recover patiently.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

I wait for the right time, It also depends on whether you invest in the short term or long term. The best thing that will happen in your life is when you fail and recover as nothing happens. It's called learning from mistakes. You need to do research and study. failure is sure but we must know how to rise.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

I am still in the process of recovering my loss on bitcoin but it seems so difficult for now in the likes of market price increase that could barely make a major percentage on increase. It seems like people nowadays have no interest on bitcoin. And if these continue literally bitcoin will fall.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

I am not losing yet because I am still holding and patiently waiting when the bitcoin goes up or pump again . I am pretty sure that I will not regret for HODLING my btc for long time because I do believe bitcoin can recover this dip once again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

Loss occurs because of unconsciousness so just keep watch carefully on the price..Rest is upon luck...So just think twice after taking any step after getting any loss...and main thing now comes is the patience so just wait for everything to be recovered.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

I used to recover lost assets because the losses I experienced usually I will try to record and make self-correction and after that I try to profit again.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

I used to recover lost assets because the losses I experienced usually I will try to record and make self-correction and after that I try to profit again.

cool . that is a good method you got there bro . learning from your mistakes is actually the best idea that you can try after loosing at some point because that can give you a hint or a clue , the next time you try again .

in my case , i recover my looses upon holding my coins for a longer time .yes you all heard it right . i do nothing but id rather for wait for the right moment for the market to recover again . in that way , i can still recover any looses that i made.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

Patience. That is what we need in able to gain back what we have loss. As of this moment we should consider this as a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin even if the value is falling because soon ot will rise and will be on top, it is kot possible for it to beat the current currency that people are using. The bitcoin continuous to make its name and soon what we have loss aill gain doubled.

cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

In different ways you can recover lose of bitcoin investment, again buy when the price is in cheap rate and if you not sold the coins the hodl for couple of years. I strongly believe bitcoin have great future, so if you buy bitcoin now you can earn good profit in couple of years and you can easily recover money from lose, Patience is the key of success of good investors, and remember invest in bitcoin or crypto currency is very risky and if you can afford to take risk then only invest.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

This times, there is no way for me! I am actively investing through altcoin, with the hope that Altcoin will grow and I can profit from the investment!
It will be possible to reduce the amount of money invested in Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: