Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2062 times)
btccupl

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

Holding is the best option,wait for the raise price
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

In investing bitcoin, one must have confidence in bitcoin and be patient in waiting for bitcoin price increases, the chance to recover your losses on bitcoin investment is still wide open. Start buying some bitcoins and make sure you do not sell them before you get the profit you want, do not panic and ignore the negative news about bitcoin, so your focus will remain on the belief you have on bitcoin so that one day you will benefit when the price bitcoin rose again. Because this is what I'm doing right now to recover my losses on bitcoin investments.
Zion060101

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

I recover from my loss in bitcoin investment from pursuing to invest again and study bitcoin, if you really want something just do it and do it , don't give up just try it again and do it better.
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

I have not , as you could tell . Bitcoin's price is way way cheaper than it was when i put some money on it . Feels bad , but still i got some of my money back from other alt coins and couple of shitcoins . Overall im still confident that ill get my money back or the best case scenario get some more profit . Im still hodling my bitcoins hoping for the best . Still waiting for this coming December lets see whats gonna happen . Bigger loss or a couple of profit  Huh Huh

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

Not yet, i mades more losses when I tried to short on bitcoin,I guess it is better to just HOLD until the market fully recovers.
Shorting bitcoin can be extremely dangerous especially if we are in the middle of a bull market you should only short bitcoin when you have complete assurance that we are in a bear market your profits will be small but at least you wont lose money, I know it does not help you much since you already lost that money but holding your coins is by far the easiest way to make profits since you are letting the market do all the work for you, unlike trading in which you have to do all the work by yourself.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

I Did not sell in the loss, I was a holder of bitcoin and other good altcoins. I Was holding when bitcoin was 19K USD. That time I have 9K USD, But for this huge dump of the crypto market my all asset come down at 4K USD! But I am trying to recover by doing more hard work. I am trying to regular trade and making some profit. I will be holding my asset until bitcoin recover again. So, I think I am recovering gradually.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

sometimes hard to cover the losses we've ever experienced. but I keep trying how to make the loss that I experienced immediately closed. which usually retains the bitcoin and altcoin I have until the price goes back up .sometimes I also add capital and buy bitcoin or altcoin at a cheap price with the aim of gaining profit to cover the losses that have occurred .
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

As I hold it for long time i think i don't have any losses. I try to do some short trade in this pump and dump market. Sell high and buy back at low price - I generally try to use this forum.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

There are two choices to me, first you keep holding your coin until the price rises again, the second you take the cut loss and buy altcoin which you think has potential for the future, and sell it when the price goes up.

CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

You can apply that in your life if a failure can recover do not easily give up even in the bad things that happen in your life later.
ashfakur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

good topics! In fact, many people are related to this loss, just like I did, I bought some coin and bitcoin last month, but later I found that the amount I bought was much less than that! But I did not sell it because I believed that the coins I bought would increase again, after a few days my coins became very high and I got 30% profit when I sold it. Now I buy some coins again (pkt, lala, chp, mne, and drg) I buy these, and I have kept these things because I believe that these currencies will give me a lot of profit 100% sure. think it's give us 6x my money!  this way I recover my loss.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

I have not loss much, because i always knew that bitcoin was going to have upsides and downsides, so what is the problem about that? I think that bitcoin will always be in here and there is no need to be worried about this situation.

Fappanu

Activity: 1111

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
I did not sell Bitcoin as long as I could not recover from my losses. And I'm still taking advantage of the cheap bitcoin price so that when it's the price will rise fast if I lose my losses and make a bigger profit.

Many are now afraid and do not want to lose. And this is the biggest mistake they have because they sell their losses and do not know how to be patient.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

Well, how did I make to get all my loss in Bitcoin when investing is that, I continuously have faith in Bitcoin and continuously invest in it. Well, I am much aware that Bitcoin is keep on its routine to have a downfall and I also know that sooner or later it will rise up again. The thing I practice my self is to wait patiently and have believe in Bitcoin.
honey8

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

The only way to recover loss is to invest in good altcoins with solid background.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
There are several ways I do when I lose in Bitcoin investment:
1. Waiting for the price down to buy back Bitcoin at a cheaper price and resell it when the price is normal. (but this requires patience and expertise in predicting prices)
2. Trading fast. (making use of the market situation when crowded)
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

Though I lost some of the advantages due to a sudden drop from bitcoin so I had no choice but to keep hold of my bitcoin. I also do not just sleep and wait for my bitcoin to grow in value but I feel this is a good chance to increase the amount of bitcoin I hold.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

Well you don't lose until you sell. And I follow this strategy combined with only investing what I can afford to lose to become a strong hand, instead of becoming a weak hand and panic selling during bear periods and price crashes. The only people who panic sell are those who invest more than they could afford to lose.
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

I did a number of mistake when I first started to get my hands on Bitcoin. I always lose more than I can profit that's why I started to diversify and got hold for altcoins. Trading made me recover and the most effective for me is scalping. Though scalping takes a really good timing and good observation to be successful.
It is a good thing that you found something that works for you, many people try to become traders and they fail and there is nothing wrong with that, however instead of moving on and trying to find another activity in which they can make money they keep insisting on trying to become successful at trading and as you may guess they lose their money, I know I do not have the time to become a good trader so I hold my coins, it is not as profitable but I get better results than most people that trade.
machineskill

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

If you are stubborn and think that the world works against you without real effort, you will never do what you have lost. The fact that little is known about loss is not a real loss unless we take it and so if the investor has confidence in his investment then he can make a profit even if just hold. I am wrong but I still believe in my research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: