Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2062 times)
soros008

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

I recover my loss from other Altcoins and invest little little amounts in multiple coins and trade some daily,weekly and monthly trading with different different coins. Once i earn from a hidden GEM that name is CND(Canada coin) i earned with this coin 3000$ in a day with 40$ investment. also trade with bitcoin when small pump and dump happen in the market.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

the only way is to hold bitcoin until the price in the market rises again. I recommend not selling bitcoin when bitcoin prices are down. people who want to get the profit from investing in bitcoin is to be patient.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

the only way is to hold bitcoin until the price in the market rises again. I recommend not selling bitcoin when bitcoin prices are down. people who want to get the profit from investing in bitcoin is to be patient.

So what if the bitcoin price goes lower? then it makes sense to sell at the current price and buy up. As a result, get more bitcoins
kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

I think you should hold it until the price come up. As they say there is no loss until you sell it. So hold it and then you can recover the loss. You should hold them.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

Just by doing exactly the same as what other people did on the past, keep holding, that is the only recipe to do not have huge headaches because of the price, just hold guys, that is the only way in that you are never going to be so worried about prices
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

So what if the bitcoin price goes lower? then it makes sense to sell at the current price and buy up. As a result, get more bitcoins
I believe that we can recover bitcoin loss if we are stay on bitcoin feild. We don't have to quit or maybe stop our self from dreaming to have some more profit on the feild loss is normal in life and the most important thing is we know how to deal with it. If we are going to quit today we cannot recover any of our loss anymore. But if we continue maybe can recover it in the near future.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

By reviewing the price movement of the bitcoin for the last few  years a wise investor can asses the future possible price movement of the bitcoin and asses the bitcoin price to achieve for the projected target patiently to recover the previous loss if any.Bitcoin price can increase to any range at any time because its popularity is increasing day by day.Anybody can recover their loss from the bitcoin investment provided he is in a position to wait patiently till his projected target is achieved.

djokoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

I have not made any loss in bitcoins because I am always patient with my investment. I invest only some part of savings and thus do not withdraw in hurry.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

You have to take so much attention on the price up down of bitcoin. This will give you some assume that ehat will happen next. Do you need to sell them or not. And you should buy some altcoin which are rise up before bitcoin. It can help you to recover the loss.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Remain hold. There is nothing we can do especially during the dump of the market. So getting traders is especially because of the cheap price they buy because they are quick to gain profit when the price rises again. That's why we do the same to hold and patience. To compensate for all our losses especially in december where the bitcoin price has cost $ 20,000 and is also falling fast.
Alex31207

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

After I lost my money when I bought bitcoin.I started to study and invest in good ICO.And after that, I was able to get my lost money back
suse100

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

You can sell now and cut your rather massive losses - I'm guessing that's around 40-50% of your initial investment based on a two month old purchase.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I believe in the future of Bitcoin. So I don't sell Bitcoin in a low price I am still waiting when it grows up. I am patient doesn't market right now and don't read bad news about iteration on it.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
I just think that it will be okay soon since that's the nature of bitcoin. And always be optimistic when it comes to an investment like this since no can predict the future, just better be confident in bitcoin.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

If you think that bitcoin fail you, then go away from bitcoin. Don't judge bitcoin because of what you think. Don't think that bitcoin is just a simple way like snapping then it will give you money. It is not like that, investing your money in bitcoin is very risk, if the price of bitcoin going down. Don't panic, it is part of bitcoin, it is part of investing to it, that is the way of bitcoin to give an opportunity for the people who don't have yet bitcoin. Think positive, sooner or later the price will goes up.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Actually, you will not lose a thing if you will just wait and hold. Unless you sell at dip, then you will incur loss. To prevent this, do not sell but buy some tokens with substantial potential and great team. Do not mind the unrealized loss, unless bitcoin is banned, we still have a long way to go.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Well, am yet to recover from the loss. Am going to wait full bull run, I had converted my BTC to buying some ICOs when the BTC dumped on me, due to lack of proper research, the ICOs all failed after hitting exchange.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

I think you can recover from your loss in bitcoin investment by forgetting it because if you do not move on there is a possibility that all your effort will loss but if you forget it and move on and continue your life and work there is a chance that you can get back the money you loss and earn it twice.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

We can not avoid losses when investing in electronic money. Therefore, only continue to invest can overcome the losses. Each time the price falls to a low is a great opportunity. Good price for me is lower than 7000 USD I always invest big. From there I received a profit to make up for the previous loss

RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

Everyone is scared for the sudden fall of bitcoin prices. But many Bitcoin Developers and Investors think Bitcoin prices will increase again. It is really a good news for the bitcoin traders and investors. In my opinion we have to hold our bitcoin and wait for the value increase. Thus I think we can recover from our loss in bitcoin investment. The people who have invested in bitcoin they have to wait for long term for recover their loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: