Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2062 times)
kamoto

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

Well ... with the main job. Now it is extremely risky to cease to be engaged in its core business and completely switch to crypto-currencies and everything in that sort as a basic type of income. So yes, I had quite a lot of losses due to bitcoin, but with respect to the basic earnings it was a penny ...
And in general, everyone tried to try crypto-currencies only for free money
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

many altcoins are thriving and can be used as an alternative to recover losses obtained when bitcoin falls. we all know that bitcoin conditions are unprofitable since the beginning of 2018 but can be used to buy bitcoin or altcoin to invest, we all expect bitcoin to rise again in price by the end of 2018 or maybe soon.I'm suggesting not to just invest in bitcoin if you do not sure,
Its hard to recover if you lost a big amount in bitcoin like me. I just invested again and super careful on every decisions that i will make. Way back September last year, i bought overpriced coins because i thought it will increase the price in December, but it didnt. The price continue to go down and i panic, i sell my btc even if the price is low and that is the stupidest decision i made in my life. But right now i slowly recovering from that lost.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

I have never recorded any loss concerning BTC so I have no way of recovering from the loss. the only time someone will say He/She has the loss in a business is when he sell it lower than the purchase price. whenever the BTC depreciate in value I am always patient enough to wait until the price regulate back to normal before I will sell it off.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

I recover my lost in bitcoin through altcoins trading and it has been really helping me though it does that a little more time to recover, but at least I do recover
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

Believe it or not I didn't lose anything at all. All ai did was hold on to my bitcoin no matter how tempting it is to sell. No matter how bad the market was I didn't sold not even a single bitcoin for I know this red days will be over and I will be able to gain profit again.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

buying alt-coins cheap when btc dips is best way to accumulate more coins and when bull run start when btc reach ath then alt coins can flip x2 or x3  to make more profit from investment in btc.   if i buy bitcoin or alt coins at high price  now this period is not good for sell  its  only for holding . never sell in loss  is crypto rule   in my opinion  i follow this.   
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

I think Altcoin will someday replace bitcoin and they are the same coin crypto and I think if you want to recover the investment from bitcoin. We have to do a lot of research and find some good altcoin that will go up faster than bitcoin
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.
To all who wants to invest should know the very important thing in bitcoin and it's the volatility of the market. You should know that everything in crypto is unpredictable ,you do not know when it will rise and down, what is the important is you know how to hold and wait . Look at now bitcoin is now in $7459.98 and I believe that it will hit $20000 just like last year.
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Until now the market has kept me resistant to all the damage and shocks it caused to us.It has made me strong and I have learned that there is no way out in this market if you act like a bloody,emotional fool.There will be times you will benefit from your investment and then there will be another time when you will face a loss.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Bitcoin is a new kind of currency that i believe has come to stay. Investing in it should not bring about losses, except those that must have embarked on panic sales at some point. I am currently having a loss on my investment and not in a state of panic because i believe it will appreciate in times to come.

jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

for me to recover your losing bitcoin as a bitcoin price decrease you should really hold the other coins until one day the price starts to rise to fill it up or lift it and then you can sell it , I assume all that is not a complete worker and can recover your losses but not least your money. you can reduce your lost amount and take it easy ...
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

This is not very hard for all. my strategy is very simple. i wait for right time. bitcoin is all about mathematics. if you analysis you investment properly and wait for right time and tack right decision in right moment it must be profitable.   
In investing in  bitcoin you need to be patient to wait the perfect time for bitcoin. Yes bitcoin is all about mathematics if you know how to invest and analysis every details on what's happening in bitcoin now. Proper thinking and good decision it brings you profitable income.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

Bitcoin is another sort of cash that I accept has come to remain. Putting resources into it ought not achieve misfortunes, with the exception of those that more likely than not set out on freeze deals sooner or later. I am as of now having a misfortune on my venture and not in a condition of frenzy since I trust it will acknowledge in times to come.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

You will recover your lose on bitcoin in terms of buying a bitcoin when you think the price is down, and don't make an action or a decision without analyzing the price before you sell what you invest, Investing on bitcoin needs patience because sometimes its a long period of time before you earn a profit from it.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

In this bearish market, you need to be very knowledge and know how to be able to pick your investments in order to manage your losses very well. You must figure out altcoins you need to buy that would outperform bitcoin and also, you can get fresh fiat funds and buy bitcoins as of now that the price is lower in the market and hold it for the long term
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

I think that many especially have not lost anything, as the currency is present and growing. When there is a fall, there will be a rise so I think investors will not lose, but will earn.
andyosh

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

Has anyone made back their earnings with yesterday's pump  Roll Eyes Wooohoo, one whole 10%
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

Well, i haven't recovered my loss yet, but i hope to recover as i have been participating in some bounties. I am actually eyeing to recover loss with these altcoins. By the way, i have been holding some bitcoin and hope the price would increase in future.
BitcoinInt75

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

I do not consider that a bitcoin investment a loss unless it is sold, however I believe that we can take advantage of the strong falls to accumulate more and more bitcoins and be aware of the market peaks and then sell them without remorse.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

I started investing in bitcoin by using the following bounty results available on social media and I use this to invest by buying coins that I think are good. Indeed in bitcoin there is no exact science of course this needs to be thought through carefully, when I buy and the price is destroyed but in the months ahead definitely bitcoin will both return and will provide great benefits.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: