Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you recover from your loss in bitcoin investment?  (Read 2063 times)
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

Bitcoin and its price fluctuates every now and then so there is nothing much to do but to wait. Holding bitcoin will take a lot of time and patience but in the end, you will gain more profits. So don't let yourself to feel down whenever the market is down. Its just preparing itself before it jumps again in the market. Then you'll decide on your own if you want to end the journey or still wait for more.
athlete

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:26:07 AM

I continue to keep my assets, despite their low cost. I think it's necessary to be patient here, and the one who will pass this way will be in good stead
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

If you look at the current pattern of the market BTC price is going up and within 2 to 3 day's going down. The better way to recover the losses is to multiply you BTC with USDT method and hold for long. Just sell your BTC for USDT whenever BTC jumps up and when goes down buy gain. With this if say you have 1 BTC, you can multiply BTC up to 1.5 BTC with USDT market. It's all like gambling and if you know the market tactics than you can easily achieve this.

Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

I know that not all the people out there had gain in bitcoin investment and some of them are losing their money and made a wrong decision which is to sell their bitcoin in low price. So their money was being compromised and that is unfortunate event for them to happen. However, i know that there are also smart people out there who are patiently waiting and now gaining in their loss since they had already the confidence on facing the challenges on. As we all know that all investment has its own risk and bitcoin is no exception for that. Somehow these smart people had already recovering their loss. I just want to figure how they manage to recover it from the fall down.

You can recover from your loss in bitcoin investment by forgetting it because you can not continue your work here if you still thinking about it. Move on is the way so that you can still work here and earn again.
DungPhan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

The market always has the sum of 0, The fastest way to recover is to ignore it

hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

not yet recovered from the fall, but I know that this event is not far off. you didn't lose until you got out of the game.)
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

stay patient, and always downsize when getting a profit whether it's 5% or 7%
because we have loss, then do not ever repeat the same mistake,
we must remain optimistic and remain opinionated, so we will always win in the investment we do
quyenquang1654135@gmail.c

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

I think the most useful measure is to wait and believe that it will increase prices. You sell out means that you have suffered losses
hknknitin
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

By believing in Bitcoin and waiting for the correct time to invest again.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

I agree with your opinion. If we do not sell Bitcoin at a low price then surely our money when buying Bitcoin is not lost. Just wait until Bitcoin prices recover and we'll get our money back

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

I agree with your opinion. If we do not sell Bitcoin at a low price then surely our money when buying Bitcoin is not lost. Just wait until Bitcoin prices recover and we'll get our money back

I think the most important thing in crypto is patience. I believe that loss in crypto is not really considered as loss if we don't quit on it. The profit that we maybe get on crypto is seasonal and we can't really loss every time because sometimes we can also get a profit on it and if we as going to ducks maybe we can earn a huge return from our investment.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Sometimes i did experience loosing , i mean litterally loose because i did sell my coins at a low price just because i wanted to use that money for important purposes  but if ever i didnt sell my coins , i can still possibly recover my looses by just waiting and hodling for a certain period of time.

Another way to recover my loss is i do buy again at a low to medium price and then i only wait for the price to increase before i decided to totally withdrew all my balance. In that way i can be able to recover my past looses .
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Sometimes i did experience loosing , i mean litterally loose because i did sell my coins at a low price just because i wanted to use that money for important purposes  but if ever i didnt sell my coins , i can still possibly recover my looses by just waiting and hodling for a certain period of time.

Another way to recover my loss is i do buy again at a low to medium price and then i only wait for the price to increase before i decided to totally withdrew all my balance. In that way i can be able to recover my past looses .

In that case we cannot really avoid selling in a low price because we need money to spend in our daily lives, but maybe we can still buy back again once price goes down very cheap again, this is what I am always doing to recover from loss investment.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

If you have invested in the bitcoin market but unfortunately you did not sell it at high prices then you should be patient and wait for the opportunity for you the next time you reinvest in the bitcoin market.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

there are many people invest btc and there are many people loss all money in crypto,all people want recovery all money but it is very dificult,we have to start again and more carefully,we have invest good coin and we have to chosen right time to buy coin and set your goal to sell coin,and we should invest long time?it is best for us
Carlos Hailey

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

I think it's more like, when you are below your initial investment, it feels all bad, but when you are in the black no matter what you can always shrug it off because it was still profitable, even though it could have been better.

In my case I got in a long time ago as a HS student, and BTC has payed for my initial investment, and now it's a significant chunk of money that promises to make my life go much smoother than it would have. If I lost that, my life isn't ruined, it's only partly bad and net good. Money is still money after all is said and done but I can't net lose anymore and it takes away almost all of the anxiety.
ASUS7

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

patience becomes an important point when our bitcoin investment is faltering, with the hope of returning to a good bitcoin value.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

patience becomes an important point when our bitcoin investment is faltering, with the hope of returning to a good bitcoin value.

Yes thats always be patience and dont take it realy personal just keep calm and dont panic. I recover my loss because i learn from my mistakes and take it as a good lesson to avoid mistakes again in the future.

Edward Wilkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Ideally everyone would approach their finances rationally and unemotionally. I'm not saying OP is necessarily perfect, or that his approach is optimal. But he's way ahead of the game from an emotional standpoint. And that's huge. Reading the posters here all frothing at the mouth over the price and various pieces of news is cringeworthy.

That's the worst part of being a Bitcoiner. Watching all the gamblers get way too overinvested in what's going on, both financially and emotionally. It's kind of disgusting actually. But it's good stuff if you look past that.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

As long as I use bitcoin until now, never lose the slightest bit because I have the thought of not getting the loss until the future. By waiting patiently from the price I bought until waiting to increase the price maybe it will not make you suffer losses that you do not want to get.T
he point you have to always be patient even though the market is red because if you panic you will surely get a slight loss even though it is a little.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: