Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50025 times)
thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Hi,
Is the airdrop finished ?
I have submitted the claim on time, but since now I did not receive even 1 NIX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paranoidtruth

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

Nix Platform is listed on mnode.club with email/text/telegram alerts for node status/rewards
https://mnode.club/g/nodes/NIX
brownie-21

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

Big congratulations to the NIX team for completing the airdrop way ahead of schedule. Excited to watch the progress in the coming weeks. I can't wait to get my hands on that sexy UI wallet.
Fulgenzio Padre

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Nice work with the cold wallets NIX team. Whopper are an awesome choice, I love their cards and can't wait to see the designs. Going by all of your other design work these are going to be the best looking cards out there.

what? whopper cards coming???

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

Still no CMC update..
Any news about listing on decent exchange?

Increasing the daily volume is a must for NIX now, asap.
Is anonimous layer already ready for implementation?
vkin

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

Nice work with the cold wallets NIX team. Whopper are an awesome choice, I love their cards and can't wait to see the designs. Going by all of your other design work these are going to be the best looking cards out there.

what? whopper cards coming???

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Another great partnership by the Nix team! This is key to growing user adoption, an often overlooked piece of projects.
brownie-21

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 07:41:02 AM by brownie-21

Still no CMC update..
Any news about listing on decent exchange?

Increasing the daily volume is a must for NIX now, asap.
Is anonimous layer already ready for implementation?

The team have stated that CMC listing would be after the airdrop which has only just finished. Jackieboy stated in Discord that NIX will likely be listed on CMC this week.

In terms of volume, IDAX is a top 25 exchange. Not sure why people are so obsessed with Kucoin and Cryptopia as IDAX has much greater volume than both. Idax has a much better UI also. Depending on the time of day withdrawls from IDAX can be slow as they are done manually for security purposes but if you time it right I have had my NIX off the exchange and in my wallet within less than 30 mins which is not bad considering it took Binance 1 hour to approve my BTC withdraw to IDAX a few days ago which meant I missed the NIX dip.

Daily trading volume is over 22 BTC per day but if you look at the Ghostnode count most people are not selling, they are setting up new nodes as they understand the potential value of the Ghostnodes. Right now people are just not willing to sell so cheap which is understandable when you think about the potential of this coin.

The team can correct me if i'm wrong here but as I understand it the ghost protocol is already in beta testing right now.
kamikaza

Activity: 597

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

Damn already 235 Ghostnodes on the network! More than 9M NIX is locked away.

You can set one today with 40K NIX! Guide:
https://nixplatform.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005044571-Setting-up-your-Ghost-Node

RueDuSite

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

I like this table of GhostNode rewards + transaction fee rewards. This table was shared by a member of the NIX community, thanks Smiley

datguyian

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

Cryptocurrencies are the future of the economy as they deliver transactions that are: fast and globally accessible, irreversible, secured mathematically and run without a central authority. Users having real and full control of their money.

Security and privacy.
Blockchains serve as a log that contains a record of all transactions performed in a specific cryptocurrency secured cryptographically. This entire log history gives the balance of every single account. Blockchains are designed to provide security as they are resistant to modification of the data so that no entity is capable of altering information in any of the recorded blocks.

Although blockchains offer security, only a few of them are private. Privacy, in cryptocurrencies, refers to financial information not being placed onto public databases that can be arbitrarily read without restrictions by any third party. Most coins are not private, in most cases transaction history is easy to be tracked. In addition, the few coins that claim to be anonymous only offer partial privacy solutions for specific use cases with a high degree of flexibility.

Why is privacy important?
Nowadays surveillance is all around us; financial institutions know with details how much we own and how we spend it, online engines know what we seek and what we like, not to mention social networks are easily vulnerable to being accessed by almost anyone.

Privacy is actually about freedom. It stands by the side of freedom of thought and speech. It is a fact that citizens feel uncomfortable when they realize about technologies that can expose them publicly in any matter.

This gives the public a sense of how important privacy is and why it should be respected. Users should not feel guilty for having a basic right granted. Users do not have to choose privacy instead of security. They have the right to choose both.

What is NIX?

NIX Platform is aiming to offer the security features of traditional blockchains plus the integration of the most robust privacy protocol –the NIX Ghost Protocol– that makes transactions fully anonymous in the network, which translates into full privacy. Those private transactions are to be conducted by means of the NIX Ghost Nodes.

What does NIX do?
NIX is changing the way digital currencies are traded by adopting multiple privacy mechanisms, scaling solutions, privacy smart contract integration, side-chain utilities, and ease of use towards the end consumer specifically in speed and environment.

As a coin, NIX will allow the transfer of assets in a private way by the implementation of the Ghost Protocol, i.e., intra-blockchain private transactions. Users will be able to send NIX to one another without leaving history record.

As a Platform, NIX is making possible the privatization of coins that are not private per se. Moreover, it will allow trading from one blockckain to another with no centralized third parties involved. As an example, NIX is allowing users to trade BTC for LTC anonymously without exiting the boundaries of NIX Platform due to the NIX Atomic Swaps infrastructure.

As a DEX Manager –a technology first of its kind– NIX goes beyond cross-chain operability by introducing a brand-new concept: inter-DEX private transactions. This means that NIX is bridging communication within external DEX’s to permit private fast decentralized transactions from one DEX to another via the NIX Platform.

How does NIX work?
NIX is powered by the NIX Ghost Protocol, which involves the best technology on the market, including the Zerocoin Protocol, Stealth Outputs, TOR/i2p network protection, Bulletproofs and more.

With the implementation of this unique protocol, NIX will guarantee that intra-chain, cross-chain and inter-DEX transactions are performed in a completely private manner.

Here is explained the DEX Manager trading process to perform transactions using the NIX Ghost Protocol: BTC from DEX A needs to be swapped for LTC in DEX B.

• Bitcoins from exchange A are sent to NIX platform where they are internally traded for NIX.

Zerocoin Protocol is applied to those NIX in order to scramble user data by creating a system that makes it impossible to guess the correct ori­ginal location of assets.

Bulletproofs technology is implemented with the goal of decreasing block size as a solution for scalability.

Tor networking can be enabled to provide location privacy in the network.

Stealth outputs are integrated to create a blockchain element that conceals the destination output resulting in a non-traceable address location. (Sender and receiver privacy).

NIX with no prior record are generated and finally traded for LTC.

Litecoins are finally placed in receiver address in DEX B.

The result of this process is BTC traded for LTC from one DEX to another with no historical trace of the atomic swap.

Conclusion

The use of cryptocurrencies has been widespread globally, they now represent the most efficient alternative to traditional financial institutions by enabling fast and less centralized transactions. Nevertheless, there are still significant flaws that need to be addressed and solved in order to ensure a truly private and decentralized environment.

Whilst some people may have no concerns about whether their transaction history is discoverable by third parties, there are others that refuse to participate in any cryptocurrency platform that cannot guarantee complete privacy.

NIX Platform is ultimately delivering the environment required to allow users of every supported coin to redeem their right of having total privacy over their funds.

Intra-chain, cross-chain, inter-DEX transactions. All of them private.
NIX will surely become a privacy tool for BTC, altcoins and tokens out there.
Do you want your coins to be private? NIX them.

It sounds too awesome until we can actually start using this and see that it works as promised. I expect some mathematician will come around the corner and say that there are some weaknesses, but they have even done that for coins lie Monero.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Asimmo

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Damn already 235 Ghostnodes on the network! More than 9M NIX is locked away.

You can set one today with 40K NIX! Guide:
https://nixplatform.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005044571-Setting-up-your-Ghost-Node

Great numbers, considering that NIX is still a newborn and wet.
More ghostnode means less circulation daily and therefore higher price, not to mention that people believe in the future of NIX and lock it up.
If we have CMC update this week - would be more then great, as it generates first impressions for newcomers..
Bunnywinkles

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

Best table that represents node earnings  Smiley

Agreed, it brings a smile to my face seeing it and seeing where we are.
online987659329

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

some of my claims seems to be missing, I submitted total 5 claims, first and last three ok. anyone else have the same issue?
tankman

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Lots to read up in regards to the Nix platform with a privacy enhanced DEX. Great work team, eager to see the platform going live!

the idea is amazing
a264836321

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

Very good idea.But I think it's going to take a long, long time.If they say the idea of this project is great.The most powerful hidden protocol?Time will tell.I hope the action is consistent with what you said Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Fulgenzio Padre

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

WOW!!!

https://twitter.com/WhopperCrypto/status/1018889325851938816

First one for me sir!
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Which one did you vote for? I like the Black one with the big NIX logo

Edit: ah you edited, me too!
Fulgenzio Padre

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

The First all the way for me....super class!
alejandrosn1998

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

The First all the way for me....super class!

Good good, I hope one day to buy a Whopper, from burger king with my NIX whopper card
kamikaza

Activity: 597

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

some of my claims seems to be missing, I submitted total 5 claims, first and last three ok. anyone else have the same issue?

Make sure to use the support form on the website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: