Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50025 times)
aoi_jp

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

The NIX team is looking to hire; great way to expand talent Smiley

https://twitter.com/NIXplatform/status/1023994952685109249

RT & Like <3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joliwa

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

I'ma complete Noob with retarded art brain that melts dealing with New technology....Even I figured out the airdrop
and showed my buddies 2 as well.

This is not FUD, but I expect the moderator to delete it soon.
This is just a sum up of how I see and how I experienced the airdrop process.
At this point, I gave up any hope for my NIX that I should have received, as I did hold the Zoin at specific date, filled out the claim form 8 times for each of my Zoin addresses, got the greed confirmation page and waited.
As stated in the claim guideline, I did not claim same address multiple times.
As there was NO WAY to check if the claim was logged, I was shocked I did not receive any NIX.
Of course, NIX team states I did not fill out the claims as none are visible in their internal database. Basically colling me a liar and accusing me of spreading FUD.

--
NIX ‘fair’ airdrop

Phase 1 - Claiming

NIX Airdrop was set up for owners of ZOIN, who to a specific date had ZOIN in their wallet.
The claim needed a new wallet to be downloaded (NIX) and a web form had to be filled.

Web Form components

1. NIX address (receiving address)
2. ZOIN address (the address your ZOIN coins were at the time of Airdrop snapshot
3. Automatically generated Claim ID
   this was important, as you had to sign a message containing this ID in your ZOIN wallet, with the respective ZOIN address.
4. Signed message field where you put the signed message generated using Claim ID
5. Claim your NIX button.

Once you hit the Claim your NIX button, you have gotten a green highlighted message “Thank you for your submission”.

Nothing more.

Here is the first problem. There should have been at least an email address field, where all the information you submitted is mailed to you as a confirmation.

The second problem is, there was no way to see if the claim was even logged in the system. There was not publicly accessible page where one could have looked up, based on Claim ID if the claim is in the non-public database of the NIX Team.

Even if you took a screen shot of the final step and thought that you will get your NIX later, in case there are some issues, bad luck.
NIX team does not honor any claims they do not see in their database.

So even if you followed their step-by-step guide, and got the green confirmation page, there was
not way to check if it really went through
and if the information you submitted was correct.

Not even a simple basic checks like existence of the claimed ZOIN address or the valid form of the NIX address were implemented (was this intentional?)

Of course, you were not told this information, and the claim page was active for one week only.

So if you had ZOIN, but were on a cruise ship, in coma or missed the deadline because other circumstances, bad luck.

And remember, there was no way of checking if the claim even ended up in the NIX team database, or if the information you submitted was correct.
And if you asked / requested this information to be publicly available, you were told to wait ( indefinitely ).

Phase 2 - Coin distribution

So, at this point, you are sitting there and waiting. You think you did everything right, you even got your greed confirmation page and all the information like Claim ID, ZOIN and NIX address stored away.

And then you see, some addresses already were credited their NIX. Some, but not yours.

Then you see trading starts, before all addresses are credited.

Then you see ghostnodes (masternodes) are going live, with profits in 300% ROI range.

And you still have no NIX in your wallet.
You start to wonder why and look for answers.
Ask questions, but get no answers.
Or you get “Wait” for an answer.

Then, at some point, NIX team announces that all NIX coins for rightful claims have been credited.
And you wonder, why your wallet still shows 0 NIX.

Phase 3 - Aftermath

So you see 0 NIX in your wallet, and you are getting mad, because you filled the form, you submitted the information, and no NIX for you.

After some time, NIX team put’s another web page online. So called ‘Claim Support page’. Where you can submit all the information about your claim. And wait again.
Not even getting an email with the Submitted information. Again.

And if you ask around, all you get is “Wait, you will receive a mail from the NIX team”.

And your wallet still shows 0 NIX.

And remember, all the others have their ghostnodes running and making profit. Even if it’s not 300% ROI as it was, it’s still 40%.
Or they sold at the beginning and made a nice profit already.
All but you.

Phase 4 - Epilog

After much asking and digging you end up with an answer.

Your submission never made it to the NIX team database.
Or your did fill out the form not properly.

And that you did not know about it? Your problem.
And that you got the nice green confirmation page? Your problem.
Even if you even have a screen shot? Noone cares..
Or you filled in wrong information? Your problem.
Or you missed the claim week? Your problem.

So even, if you can prove you have/had the ZOIN at the claim date, and your are 100% sure you saw the green confirmation page, you are out of luck. No NIX for you.

Then you just wonder in disbelief.

You go to the nixplatform.io web page, count the team members (15) and wonder if the whole Airdrop could have been done better. With such a big team.

You wonder why not even a single person in the team came with idea putting some failsafe checks in the claim form.

Why not even a single person thought about sending a confirmation email after / if the claim was submitted successfully.

And that is all you do.
Wonder.
With 0 NIX in your wallet.
--

oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

Like and retweet and mybe you get a bundle pack!

https://twitter.com/WhopperCrypto/status/1023988590789963776
oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Nix platform is simply genius. But whit all great ideas and the people whit those ideas there are haters and lovers. But avencaly you can’t go around them.

The transparency the team had during the airdrop and still are is really great.
There was even a couple of days the lead dev came in on discord and answered all the questions immediately.
And don’t forget the mod’s they did and still doing an excellent job!

Keep up the great work!
HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

At this point, I gave up any hope for my NIX that I should have received, as I did hold the Zoin at specific date, filled out the claim form 8 times for each of my Zoin addresses, got the greed confirmation page and waited.
As there was NO WAY to check if the claim was logged, I was shocked I did not receive any NIX.
Of course, NIX team states I did not fill out the claims as none are visible in their internal database. Basically colling me a liar and accusing me of spreading FUD.

--
NIX ‘fair’ airdrop

Phase 1 - Claiming

NIX Airdrop was set up for owners of ZOIN, who to a specific date had ZOIN in their wallet.
The claim needed a new wallet to be downloaded (NIX) and a web form had to be filled.

Web Form components

1. NIX address (receiving address)
2. ZOIN address (the address your ZOIN coins were at the time of Airdrop snapshot
3. Automatically generated Claim ID
   this was important, as you had to sign a message containing this ID in your ZOIN wallet, with the respective ZOIN address.
4. Signed message field where you put the signed message generated using Claim ID
5. Claim your NIX button.

Once you hit the Claim your NIX button, you have gotten a green highlighted message “Thank you for your submission”.

Nothing more.

Here is the first problem. There should have been at least an email address field, where all the information you submitted is mailed to you as a confirmation.

The second problem is, there was no way to see if the claim was even logged in the system. There was not publicly accessible page where one could have looked up, based on Claim ID if the claim is in the non-public database of the NIX Team.

Even if you took a screen shot of the final step and thought that you will get your NIX later, in case there are some issues, bad luck.
NIX team does not honor any claims they do not see in their database.

So even if you followed their step-by-step guide, and got the green confirmation page, there was
not way to check if it really went through
and if the information you submitted was correct.

Not even a simple basic checks like existence of the claimed ZOIN address or the valid form of the NIX address were implemented (was this intentional?)

Of course, you were not told this information, and the claim page was active for one week only.

So if you had ZOIN, but were on a cruise ship, in coma or missed the deadline because other circumstances, bad luck.

And remember, there was no way of checking if the claim even ended up in the NIX team database, or if the information you submitted was correct.
And if you asked / requested this information to be publicly available, you were told to wait ( indefinitely ).

Phase 2 - Coin distribution

So, at this point, you are sitting there and waiting. You think you did everything right, you even got your greed confirmation page and all the information like Claim ID, ZOIN and NIX address stored away.

And then you see, some addresses already were credited their NIX. Some, but not yours.

Then you see trading starts, before all addresses are credited.

Then you see ghostnodes (masternodes) are going live, with profits in 300% ROI range.

And you still have no NIX in your wallet.
You start to wonder why and look for answers.
Ask questions, but get no answers.
Or you get “Wait” for an answer.

Then, at some point, NIX team announces that all NIX coins for rightful claims have been credited.
And you wonder, why your wallet still shows 0 NIX.

Phase 3 - Aftermath

So you see 0 NIX in your wallet, and you are getting mad, because you filled the form, you submitted the information, and no NIX for you.

After some time, NIX team put’s another web page online. So called ‘Claim Support page’. Where you can submit all the information about your claim. And wait again.
Not even getting an email with the Submitted information. Again.

And if you ask around, all you get is “Wait, you will receive a mail from the NIX team”.

And your wallet still shows 0 NIX.

And remember, all the others have their ghostnodes running and making profit. Even if it’s not 300% ROI as it was, it’s still 40%.
Or they sold at the beginning and made a nice profit already.
All but you.

Phase 4 - Epilog

After much asking and digging you end up with an answer.

Your submission never made it to the NIX team database.
Or your did fill out the form not properly.

And that you did not know about it? Your problem.
And that you got the nice green confirmation page? Your problem.
Even if you even have a screen shot? Noone cares..
Or you filled in wrong information? Your problem.
Or you missed the claim week? Your problem.

So even, if you can prove you have/had the ZOIN at the claim date, and your are 100% sure you saw the green confirmation page, you are out of luck. No NIX for you.

Then you just wonder in disbelief.

You go to the nixplatform.io web page, count the team members (15) and wonder if the whole Airdrop could have been done better. With such a big team.

You wonder why not even a single person in the team came with idea putting some failsafe checks in the claim form.

Why not even a single person thought about sending a confirmation email after / if the claim was submitted successfully.

And that is all you do.
Wonder.
--

you know what makes me laugh? The fact that there are thousands of requests on thousands, your and a few others have remained unfulfilled, you should ask why, since all those who have submitted the request correctly have been satisfied to the full and even the team has met those who had entered the address G instead of N, losing more time that could be dedicated to other work, for an error that could be avoided by simply reading correctly! You will not be a Fud, expose your reasons, but stop to think, because you are not you? Is it that you made a big mistake, even without wanting it in all the requests? Maybe convinced of having done so right?!?! Wanting besides the mail could ask the phone number and called you directly jackieboy to know if you also needed a ride to the sea ....!
Thousands have received the nix and you and 30 others, including many who were waiting 50,70,100 nix .... Nothing short! None of you ever thought I was wrong? I received my nixes and they were not few, I saved the request screen for a possible complaint, but it was not necessary because I received the coins after making the request correctly one of the main tips was to put everything in 1 address and make a request, it was not difficult, but 8 requests !!! did nothing but complicate it and create more thoughts, I'm sorry you did not receive the nix, but again, stop to think, thousands of people have received their nix and you and other 30 no, why ?? Error??? Basically it was not possible to trace who had made the request, so an impartial analysis was made on the simple claim request, thousands of and 30 no ...

M.
thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

--
NIX ‘fair’ airdrop

Man, you seems to aim very high standards for an airdrop process, which I take as totally valid opinions/suggestions.

What I dont understand is how a guy with such kind of standards would participate of an airdrop without being 100% sure it fits all of his
aim requirements.

Its easy to criticize and mark when things didnt go as personally expected but ITS YOU WHO TOOK THE RISK when you were not sure at all that the airdrop was going to be implemented under your desired secure mechanisms.

Fact is it worked and was straightforward for the great majority of participants.

I DID fill out everything according to guide.
There was NO WAY TO CHECK if the claims are in their database, no list to check.
I asked like 5 times in discord about it, got banned.
They EXPLICITLY forbid to fill out a claim for the same address more than one time.

So now, genius, tell me HOW SHOULD I HAVE CHECKED if the claim is submitted, except the green 'Your claim was submitted' confirmation page ?
thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

--
NIX ‘fair’ airdrop

--

you know what makes me laugh? The fact that there are thousands of requests on thousands, your and a few others have remained unfulfilled, you should ask why, since all those who have submitted the request correctly have been satisfied to the full and even the team has met those who had entered the address G instead of N, losing more time that could be dedicated to other work, for an error that could be avoided by simply reading correctly! You will not be a Fud, expose your reasons, but stop to think, because you are not you? Is it that you made a big mistake, even without wanting it in all the requests? Maybe convinced of having done so right?!?! Wanting besides the mail could ask the phone number and called you directly jackieboy to know if you also needed a ride to the sea ....!
Thousands have received the nix and you and 30 others, including many who were waiting 50,70,100 nix .... Nothing short! None of you ever thought I was wrong? I received my nixes and they were not few, I saved the request screen for a possible complaint, but it was not necessary because I received the coins after making the request correctly one of the main tips was to put everything in 1 address and make a request, it was not difficult, but 8 requests !!! did nothing but complicate it and create more thoughts, I'm sorry you did not receive the nix, but again, stop to think, thousands of people have received their nix and you and other 30 no, why ?? Error??? Basically it was not possible to trace who had made the request, so an impartial analysis was made on the simple claim request, thousands of and 30 no ...

M.

Might be the team did not test the form properly ?
Might the fact that I used macOS and Safari have to do with the not logged claims ?
I HAVE GOT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE saying my claim was successful.
I Have used the N address, yes.
There was NO WAY TO CHECK if it is in their system.

And yes, 8 claims, as I do run Zoin masternodes and was not in just for the pump and dump as most.

So I know I did all according to guide. Please stop making a idiot out of me.
Pelvz

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

Any genius over here who is joing the NIX team?

https://nixplatform.io/jobs/
Ghost8941

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

Can't wait to see what the nix team has in store for us with the new wallet. If it looks like what is hinted in the whitepaper, it could be one of the slickest in crypto..
assodibrisco

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

‘G’ address issue was reconsidered! Please fill the form ASAP.
Support form will be open until today at 23:59 CST
WorldOfCryptos

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Last day for support tickets for to be available make sure you submit your form if you had claimed with "G" address.

If you miss this deadline you are out of luck.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

Might be the team did not test the form properly ?
Might the fact that I used macOS and Safari have to do with the not logged claims ?
I HAVE GOT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE saying my claim was successful.
I Have used the N address, yes.
There was NO WAY TO CHECK if it is in their system.

And yes, 8 claims, as I do run Zoin masternodes and was not in just for the pump and dump as most.

So I know I did all according to guide. Please stop making a idiot out of me.

I agree with you man, the whole airdrop process was a mess - no exact date was annouced early enough, plus it was postponed few weeks, only 1 week for claims via shitty form, delaying exchanges and then listing before distributon ended. Seriously I really like the idea behind NIX, but the team and admins on telegram/discord are putting me off this project unfortunately...
RumpSauce

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

NIX Mining Pools (Lyra2REV2)
http://nix.cryptosharkspool.com/
https://nix.easymine.online/
http://pool.nix.netabuse.net/
https://nix.suprnova.cc/
http://hashfaster.com/ (in development)
obm4real

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

Is Nix claim truly over?
TommyGold995

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

Is Nix claim truly over?

Yes but it is now at good price to but if you missed the claim
Bunnywinkles

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

Is Nix claim truly over?

Deff a good price, trying to scrounge up more dollas to get some.
BigBossRob

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Is Nix claim truly over?

Deff a good price, trying to scrounge up more dollas to get some.

Yeah, I also missed the claim. Using this opportunity to buy some more.
Red_Tape

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Spread the word of NIX; the more awareness and adoption, the greater in likelihood the crypto market can adopt true anonymity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgV-1O9NhEE
PaulBroom

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

August will be a great month for NIX, mark my words  Grin
brownie-21

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

Indeed. New UI wallet with Ghost vault, nugget news interview and the filming of Matt's interview for On demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: