Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved  (Read 50027 times)
HashashInc

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

I tried to put some NIX to IDAX, but my wallet didn't finish the transaction for more than 4 hours now!
Immediately (after waiting an hour) I send a message to NIXPlatform guys at Twitter, but still no response.

Basically, I have my 10 NIX "nowhere". Wallet says transaction is not confirmed and in memory pool... But, I don't see any progress, neither I can abandon/cancel it and try again.
Lucky, it's only 10 NIX..  so I lost just few bucks, but it is annoying that noone gives an response and idea how to solve it.

Using 1.0.0. and now 1.0.1 Windows wallet...

Please, join us on discord and we can help you out there.
https://discord.gg/agAsvQY
until they ban you

If a person offends someone then he also says that he has done it is right to be banned, if a person sees something differently from another can make it present without offending giving the stupid, if you do not like the project, there is you need to waste time writing! I'm very curious to see if this great prediction of the price will occur! I took a note, then we'll talk later

M.
I disagreed with the devs and they banned me just for that ,  seems kinda heavy handed to me 🤷🏾‍♂️, its just a prediction price wise but there is millions of nix to hit the market soon from the air drop, with the losses those buyers took from zoin , I bet at least 20 to 30 percent will cash out at least 50 percent,
thats what I would do.  I hope the project suceeds but using such an old algo for a new project was risky imo

for instance you cant eveb buy x16r or s or cn heavy hash on nicehash which keeps the mega farms from raping the hash

I do not understand
Before you said you called them stupid ...
Now you say you have only said your opinion, the two things seem very different!
Whether the algorithm is older or newer does not matter, the important thing is that it works, the GPU farms can undermine, I do not think so asic ...
However, dedicate 5 minutes to the link I posted and clarify your ideas!
Ps: if in my project comes a person who knows me stupid, at least bunned

M.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

As coinmarketcap isn`t updated for our coin, I saw that another exchange listed NIX.. although unknown one..
Is daily trading already on on both exchanges?
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "NIX PLATFORM (NIX)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 455 NIX PLATFORM (NIX)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_178.png
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

I tried to put some NIX to IDAX, but my wallet didn't finish the transaction for more than 4 hours now!
Immediately (after waiting an hour) I send a message to NIXPlatform guys at Twitter, but still no response.

Basically, I have my 10 NIX "nowhere". Wallet says transaction is not confirmed and in memory pool... But, I don't see any progress, neither I can abandon/cancel it and try again.
Lucky, it's only 10 NIX..  so I lost just few bucks, but it is annoying that noone gives an response and idea how to solve it.

until they ban you

If a person offends someone then he also says that he has done it is right to be banned, if a person sees something differently from another can make it present without offending giving the stupid, if you do not like the project, there is you need to waste time writing! I'm very curious to see if this great prediction of the price will occur! I took a note, then we'll talk later

M.
I disagreed with the devs and they banned me just for that ,  seems kinda heavy handed to me 🤷🏾‍♂️, its just a prediction price wise but there is millions of nix to hit the market soon from the air drop, with the losses those buyers took from zoin , I bet at least 20 to 30 percent will cash out at least 50 percent,
thats what I would do.  I hope the project suceeds but using such an old algo for a new project was risky imo

for instance you cant eveb buy x16r or s or cn heavy hash on nicehash which keeps the mega farms from raping the hash

I do not understand
Before you said you called them stupid ...
Now you say you have only said your opinion, the two things seem very different!
Whether the algorithm is older or newer does not matter, the important thing is that it works, the GPU farms can undermine, I do not think so asic ...
However, dedicate 5 minutes to the link I posted and clarify your ideas!
Ps: if in my project comes a person who knows me stupid, at least bunned

M.

I said it was dumb to use such and old algo for a new project how hard is that to understand, look at cryptonite, equhashi all supposedly asic resistant but once they forked the hash rate went down 90% and suddenly asics were for sale.

No newish project that claims decentralization and fairness should be using a two year old algo that is pretty much going to have lage FPGA and hidden asics behind it. 

Just because you THINK it is hard for asics to be on an algo doesnt make it fact.  Ask Monero and Zencash what they think about that.  Only way to flush them out is to fork them.
mrzeta

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

Because I was careless, I filled out my Nix address, and in the airdop page, I filled out the GRryYHBozjbcspHG1EYVqQ4HS2yFUHLgYu address, not the Nix address at the beginning of the N, and submitted it. How do I modify this address? Or can I submit it again? I'm very anxious to get back to you as soon as possible. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Siam201

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

Generally nobody should fill in more than once. In your case you have to submit again with an N address.
New address in Wallet tab File-Receiving addresses-+New
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Because I was careless, I filled out my Nix address, and in the airdop page, I filled out the GRryYHBozjbcspHG1EYVqQ4HS2yFUHLgYu address, not the Nix address at the beginning of the N, and submitted it. How do I modify this address? Or can I submit it again? I'm very anxious to get back to you as soon as possible. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

You can make a new claim.
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Start mining NIX today! Check the mining channels on Discord for more info!

Official Pool:
http://pool.nix.netabuse.net/

CryptoShark Pool:
http://nix.cryptosharkspool.com/

Easymine Pool:
https://nix.easymine.online/

GPU mining only!
Rowa

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

still haven't received my Nix yet and I did claimed on the first day. Not sure if I did something wrong or do I need to be more patient. But I don't want the deadline to pass cause I was sitting here being patient. But they said if you spam a repeat claim it will automatically be denied.Huh? Seriously there needs to be better communication from them as there is no way to know if you did the claiming process wrong.

When I did the claim I used the default nix adress that came with my wallet I didn't generate a new one.........could that be the problem?
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

until they ban you
no shit they ban quick to ban lol
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

lol they banned me from discord for telling them they were dumb for choosing an Algorithm
that has mostl likely Fpgas and hidden asics , asics and fpgas can basically mine this algo heavily
for alot less than $2 per nix so expect the price to go sub $1 , even lower when people start getting claims

Nostradamus .... What do you want to bet that will not be so? That this prediction comes from nowhere, with random numbers?
0.5 BTC of bet? Do we make a smart contract with this bet and put a date?

M.
LOL give that man your 0.5 btc,  last price 0.00014001= $0.8909
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

still haven't received my Nix yet and I did claimed on the first day. Not sure if I did something wrong or do I need to be more patient. But I don't want the deadline to pass cause I was sitting here being patient. But they said if you spam a repeat claim it will automatically be denied.Huh? Seriously there needs to be better communication from them as there is no way to know if you did the claiming process wrong.

When I did the claim I used the default nix adress that came with my wallet I didn't generate a new one.........could that be the problem?

yup thats the problem just generate an new address it will start with N and use that one
AngusCanine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

lol they banned me from discord for telling them they were dumb for choosing an Algorithm
that has mostl likely Fpgas and hidden asics , asics and fpgas can basically mine this algo heavily
for alot less than $2 per nix so expect the price to go sub $1 , even lower when people start getting claims

Nostradamus .... What do you want to bet that will not be so? That this prediction comes from nowhere, with random numbers?

M.
NIX goes to $0.25 or less after people get their NIX and dump on market after poor public relations from dev team
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

M.
NIX goes to $0.25 or less after people get their NIX and dump on market after poor public relations from dev team

Yes, probably because the community prefers to carry out sales and not purchases, apparently the belief in the project is not what it was before. But on the other hand can buy strong hands and will drive the price upward who knows.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

M.
LOL give that man your 0.5 btc,  last price 0.00014001= $0.8909

It goes to a few cents. If it looks like a scam, acts like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it probably is a scam. Dev team gets triggered easily.

Wanna point out, their attitude is like: they own the fund/project so fck all who asks valid, but sensitive questions and they dont give a shit about community. Wonder when they will cash out btw.

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
ibrahim11

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

M.
LOL give that man your 0.5 btc,  last price 0.00014001= $0.8909

It goes to a few cents. If it looks like a scam, acts like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it probably is a scam. Dev team gets triggered easily.

Wanna point out, their attitude is like: they own the fund/project so fck all who asks valid, but sensitive questions and they dont give a shit about community. Wonder when they will cash out btw.
Lol stop fudding; judging by your rep on this forum, you seem like a salty noob.
vkin

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

I've been fortunate to witness this team work for almost a year now and can attest to the fact that they are 100% transparent, honest, and helpful to a fault. To anyone doubting their intentions, or capabilities, be patient and see for yourself.

Claiming process was very straightforward, and between the team members and mods, I was able to get my questions answered. Having the team manually touch all these claims also allows anyone who might have made a mistake the opportunity to get that corrected. If the team chose to automate all of this, these people would have likely had no recourse.

Can't wait to get my Nix, take it offline, and check back in a year Smiley Great job to the team so far!
Marttin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

Lol wtf i just read , what a idiot @Lind..
This team will do things faster than all your other coins, mark my words, you propably haven't seen anything so stop posting lies !

Siam201

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:26:58 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:57:12 PM by Siam201

listed together with monero great surprise  Roll Eyes
trotalkr

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

NIX is an exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: