Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Masses are Coming! The Masses are Coming! DON'T sell.  (Read 4459 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:44:41 AM

I would not trust Vlad. My opinion on his motives have cycled through various different possibilities, from pure trollage to nonsense to trickery in his favor. Just what exactly do you want Vlad?

I want fucking profits, troll.  Profits.

My $8,000 ixCoin investment is now worth $44,000 (and I'm not selling even 1 coin), and so is everyone's who took my advice.

How you doin', mental midget?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:47:03 AM

I would not trust Vlad. My opinion on his motives have cycled through various different possibilities, from pure trollage to nonsense to trickery in his favor. Just what exactly do you want Vlad?

You cannot doubt all alts are rising at staggering rates, what is the reason for this?

Pretty much all the cryptos are going up because they can all do the basic function Bitcoin can do. The technology is just becoming more valuable atm. I'm not saying anything Vlad just said is a lie but anyone could have figured this out, I just don't trust the guys motives. Of course he mentions Ixcoin a few times. Nothing wrong with that but..

Yeah, anybody could have figured this stuff out but nobody did.

Armchair quarter backs are everywhere.

And of course I mentioned ixCoin, this is my thread, i put all my BTC (65 of them) in ixCoin, and I believe ixCoin will be the biggest coin by next year, so why wouldn't I mention it?

No I mean I did figure this out. Tons of people did. All you really did was mention the rise of the alt coins.  Yeah.. it's probably gonna continue.

So you're just a benevolent guy who wants everyone here to make as much money as possible?

isnt the idea of crypto currency to break free from the control of fiat? how can we do that if we are all greedy and dont want to spread the wealth?, i for one would like to see everyone prosper, i believe in equality
Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:48:14 AM

My $8,000 ixCoin investment is now worth $44,000 (and I'm not selling even 1 coin), and so is everyone's who took my advice.

So you're telling everyone this for your personal profits then?  I'm doing great! My investment has been better than yours, I saw a 14x increase.

You cannot doubt all alts are rising at staggering rates, what is the reason for this?

Pretty much all the cryptos are going up because they can all do the basic function Bitcoin can do. The technology is just becoming more valuable atm. I'm not saying anything Vlad just said is a lie but anyone could have figured this out, I just don't trust the guys motives. Of course he mentions Ixcoin a few times. Nothing wrong with that but..

Yeah, anybody could have figured this stuff out but nobody did.

Armchair quarter backs are everywhere.

And of course I mentioned ixCoin, this is my thread, i put all my BTC (65 of them) in ixCoin, and I believe ixCoin will be the biggest coin by next year, so why wouldn't I mention it?

No I mean I did figure this out. Tons of people did. All you really did was mention the rise of the alt coins.  Yeah.. it's probably gonna continue.

So you're just a benevolent guy who wants everyone here to make as much money as possible?

isnt the idea of crypto currency to break free from the control of fiat? how can we do that if we are all greedy and dont want to spread the wealth?, i for one would like to see everyone prosper, i believe in equality

I'm not saying that there would anything wrong with it if it were true.. I just don't think it is.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:49:40 AM

So you're telling everyone this for your personal profits then?  I'm doing great! My investment has been better than yours, I saw a 14x increase.

And how hard did you try (while being called a pumper) and how many coins did you give away to try and bring as many people up with you?

Yurizhai

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:50:47 AM

So you're telling everyone this for your personal profits then?  I'm doing great! My investment has been better than yours, I saw a 14x increase.

And how hard did you try (while being called a pumper) and how many coins did you give away to try and bring as many people up with you?

Just answer the question. You're just a benevolent guy who wants everyone here to succeed. Is that right?
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:55:26 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 11:48:53 AM by MicroGuy

I think there are some good coins that are finally getting recognition that are well designed and still have developers supporting them.

Exactly. Active developers dreaming, innovating, and picking up where Satoshi left off when he abandoned the Bitcoin project. The altcoins are the next phase in the evolution of digital currency and we are in the right place at the right time.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 07:12:12 AM

So you're telling everyone this for your personal profits then?  I'm doing great! My investment has been better than yours, I saw a 14x increase.

Just answer the question. You're just a benevolent guy who wants everyone here to succeed. Is that right?

I am not good nor am I even a decent person.  I am here for one reason only and that is to make money.

But when I think about making millions and being the only one (as nobody was buying ixCoin when I got here, not one single person) it makes me feel very guilty and I feel really bad so I did my best to get people to buy some ixCoin.

And to prove I was sincere I put up pics multiple times showing my balances and my trades to show that I was never dumping and I also gave away ixCoin to people to encourage them to buy some.

And on top of all that, because I didn't selfishly accumulate ixCoin like I could have, but instead kept telling people about ixCoin, and so I had to compete at times for the few ixCoins that were for sale and so I ended paying about 20 Bitcoins more for my share of ixCoin than I would have if I had kept my mouth shut.

Now you show me how hard you tried to bring people up with you and how much it cost you when you made 1,400% profit to make you feel so self righteous as to judge me for trying to make a profit.

And please, post pics, like I have, to back up any altruistic story you may have to share.  Because a quick to judge hater such as yourself surely didn't make 1,400% without helping those around him and without giving away a significant amount of coins in the process to help and encourage others.

Yurizhai

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:27:58 AM

I am not good nor am I even a decent person.  I am here for one reason only and that is to make money.

But when I think about making millions and being the only one (as nobody was buying ixCoin when I got here, not one single person) it makes me feel very guilty and I feel really bad so I did my best to get people to buy some ixCoin.

And to prove I was sincere I put up pics multiple times showing my balances and my trades to show that I was never dumping and I also gave away ixCoin to people to encourage them to buy some.

And on top of all that, because I didn't selfishly accumulate ixCoin like I could have, but instead kept telling people about ixCoin, and so I had to compete at times for the few ixCoins that were for sale and so I ended paying about 20 Bitcoins more for my share of ixCoin than I would have if I had kept my mouth shut.

Now you show me how hard you tried to bring people up with you and how much it cost you when you made 1,400% profit to make you feel so self righteous as to judge me for trying to make a profit.

And please, post pics, like I have, to back up any altruistic story you may have to share.  Because a quick to judge hater such as yourself surely didn't make 1,400% without helping those around him and without giving away a significant amount of coins in the process to help and encourage others.

This isn't about me at all. I've never claimed to be altruistic or generous. As often as you come into the community shouting 'This is gonna happen, look and see' or 'I told you this would happen! It happened! Now this will happen!', it shouldn't come as a surprise someone is questioning your motives. If what you just said is how you really are or  at the very least how you're gonna play it, so be it. Carry on  Kiss
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:40:58 AM

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 07:55:22 AM

This isn't about me at all. I've never claimed to be altruistic or generous. As often as you come into the community shouting 'This is gonna happen, look and see' or 'I told you this would happen! It happened! Now this will happen!', it shouldn't come as a surprise someone is questioning your motives. If what you just said is how you really are or  at the very least how you're gonna play it, so be it. Carry on  Kiss

Cool bro, I see where you're coming from.

I have always been very open about which coins I bought and how many I had and if I was pumping and dumping.

Some people thought I was stupid for saying things like:  "I'm buying ADT and COL for a quick pump and dump."

But I did it csuse that was the truth and I didn't mind seeing other people buying into those coins but because I was planing to dump I felt it was deceitful to pretend like I was buying to hold.

So as a result I lost 400 LTC on ADT and COL.  And that was when I paid 210000 for my LTC so it was a lot of money.  But I'd rather lose some money and know I didn't scam anyone cause I know in the end, if God blesses me, and I do my work and research and I buy the right coin I will make it all back and then some.

And I promise to post pics, if anyone wishes, when ixCoin gets to $1 to show that I don't sell a single coin even after a 100 fold gain.  Cause I said from the beginning - I am buying ixCoin because I truly believe it will be the next huge coin, and it will eventually even dethrone and replace ixCoin and so, because I truly believe that I out all my money on one single coin (ixCoin) and I will not sell any until it gets close to my price target of ~$10, which right now is as impossible as impossible can be. 

If you don't own any ixCoin I suggest you buy just $50 worth.  At least for the sake of diversifying.  And if you do don't sell for a 10 fold gain.  Cause if I'm right, the people who hold long term will get very very rich.

tagbond

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:11:00 AM

just curious...what is ixCoin actually used for?.. where is it being used in the real world and for what?.. or is this purely speculation?

claycoins

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:15:19 AM

just curious...what is ixCoin actually used for?.. where is it being used in the real world and for what?.. or is this purely speculation?

It is Vlads mad dream, I dont think ixcoin even has development support.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:20:17 AM

Investors are not techies and so they don't care about services or features, at least not in the short run.  That's why everyone missed ixCoin, cause you're all techies where I am not.

Investors look for obvious things which make something look like the investment they're after and in this case that's Bitcoin and ixCoin resembles Bitcoin more than any other alt coin out there.

I did hundreds of hours of research and I found a lot of very odd evidence and a lot of coincidental evidence so in the end there is some proof but it's mostly speculation based on mass psychology, something I learned about in allege and witnessed while investing in stocks the past 23 years.

So this is risky, there is no guarantee but then again, what alt coin isn't risky given there is no business model or cash flows?  

If people don't believe me they should at least invest in ixCoin to diversify - because it's been around a long time, it has never died and it is merge mined.  That's more than can be said for a lot of other coins currently owned by many people.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:23:44 AM

Correct, the dev abandoned ixCoin (much like Satoshi) and this is a huge bonus when it comes to bank or govt involvement or an ETF 2.0.  Don't worry, govt and banks will own Bitcoin in due time but they can do it much quicker with ixCoin.

No dev means nobody to hassle with like all the headaches Bitcoin's foundation (and dark wallet) is giving the govt and banks right now.  Govt and banks will love ixCoin and since it's just like Bitcoin it would make it an easy target which they can then easily sell to the unsuspecting masses as the next Bitcoin or at the very least an ETF 2.0 after Bitcoin gets its ETF license.

laowai80

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:26:52 AM

A lot of what Vlad said about alt-coins may be true, but he clearly should be less obvious about pumping his ixCoin, and putting all his BTC into ixCoin is very brave and reckless, especially since I can't even open the website of this ixCoin, just to read about it. Is it just me, or the site is down?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:31:22 AM

A lot of what Vlad said about alt-coins may be true, but he clearly should be less obvious about pumping his ixCoin, and putting all his BTC into ixCoin is very brave and reckless, especially since I can't even open the website of this ixCoin, just to read about it. Is it just me, or the site is down?

Less obvious about pumping ixCoin?

So I should be deceitful?

I'm not pumping ixCoin, I don't know how many times I have to say this.

If you thought you owned a stock that would make you rich would you not tell everyone about it?

Is that pumping?  To me pumping is:  cleverly colluding to drive the price of an asset up under false pretenses while lying and exaggerating with the intent of dumping said asset for a quick profit.

That is not what I am doing.  I will not sell any ixCoin even at $1 which would be a 100 fold increase for me.  I will not sell any of my ixCoins until my 30-90 day price target of ~$10 is reached.

So how am I a pumper?

laowai80

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:33:47 AM

Never mind, how and where do I read about it? I am interested, but need some basic info.
claycoins

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:36:30 AM

Correct, the dev abandoned ixCoin (much like Satoshi) and this is a huge bonus when it comes to bank or govt involvement or an ETF 2.0.  Don't worry, govt and banks will own Bitcoin in due time but they can do it much quicker with ixCoin.

No dev means nobody to hassle with like all the headaches Bitcoin's foundation (and dark wallet) is giving the govt and banks right now.  Govt and banks will love ixCoin and since it's just like Bitcoin it would make it an easy target which they can then easily sell to the unsuspecting masses as the next Bitcoin or at the very least an ETF 2.0 after Bitcoin gets its ETF license.

Yeah but why would they bother with IXcoin when it takes nothing to create another coin, could even be exactly the same as ixcoin but different name. 

Yurizhai

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:39:01 AM

Less obvious about pumping ixCoin?

So I should be deceitful?

I'm not pumping ixCoin, I don't know how many times I have to say this.

If you thought you owned a stock that would make you rich would you not tell everyone about it?

Is that pumping?  To me pumping is:  cleverly colluding to drive the price of an asset up under false pretenses while lying and exaggerating with the intent of dumping said asset for a quick profit.

That is not what I am doing.  I will not sell any ixCoin even at $1 which would be a 100 fold increase for me.  I will not sell any of my ixCoins until my 30-90 day price target of ~$10 is reached.

So how am I a pumper?

You think this coin is going to have a 161M dollar market cap 3 months from now?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:39:24 AM

It is the time to sell. You're attitude it wrong.
Why not keep something for a million years, maybe it will be worth more then.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: