Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:33:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Masses are Coming! The Masses are Coming! DON'T sell.  (Read 4459 times)
tagbond

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:50:20 AM

Still don't know what ixCoin is used for...what is it's reason for being...

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:53:56 AM

It is the time to sell. You're attitude it wrong.
Why not keep something for a million years, maybe it will be worth more then.

You're comparing holding something for a few months to maybe 1 year to holding for 1 million years?

Looks like you sold way too early and you now want back in.  Bad news:  this thing is gonna pick up steam like a freight train, with hardly any selloffs and even those will be brief and small.

This is the absolute wrong time to take profits as you will not get back in unless you buy much higher.  If you can see the massive influx of new investors and millions of dollars which will turn into billions of dollars in a matter of months then you've lost the pulse of this beast.

Buy back in as soon as you can and hold for at least the next few months.

Good luck.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:54:57 AM

Still don't know what ixCoin is used for...what is it's reason for being...

Short story?

To replace Bitcoin by making it easier for banks and governments to takeover a crypto currency and turn it into a global fiat.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:57:11 AM

just curious...what is ixCoin actually used for?.. where is it being used in the real world and for what?.. or is this purely speculation?

It is Vlads mad dream, I dont think ixcoin even has development support.

Correct, the dev abandoned ixCoin (much like Satoshi) and this is a huge bonus when it comes to bank or govt involvement or an ETF 2.0.  Don't worry, govt and banks will own Bitcoin in due time but they can do it much quicker with ixCoin.

No dev means nobody to hassle with like all the headaches Bitcoin's foundation (and dark wallet) is giving the govt and banks right now.  Govt and banks will love ixCoin and since it's just like Bitcoin it would make it an easy target which they can then easily sell to the unsuspecting masses as the next Bitcoin or at the very least an ETF 2.0 after Bitcoin gets its ETF license.

Yeah but why would they bother with IXcoin when it takes nothing to create another coin, could even be exactly the same as ixcoin but different name. 

The masses trust an old coin much more than a new coin and if there's an old coin just like Bitcoin laying around ad with no dev which could be much more easily sold off as a legit coin and not some government plan to enclave you why then would they create a new coin nobody would touch while giving themselves away?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 09:00:35 AM

A lot of what Vlad said about alt-coins may be true, but he clearly should be less obvious about pumping his ixCoin, and putting all his BTC into ixCoin is very brave and reckless, especially since I can't even open the website of this ixCoin, just to read about it. Is it just me, or the site is down?

Less obvious about pumping ixCoin?

So I should be deceitful?

I'm not pumping ixCoin, I don't know how many times I have to say this.

If you thought you owned a stock that would make you rich would you not tell everyone about it?

Is that pumping?  To me pumping is:  cleverly colluding to drive the price of an asset up under false pretenses while lying and exaggerating with the intent of dumping said asset for a quick profit.

That is not what I am doing.  I will not sell any ixCoin even at $1 which would be a 100 fold increase for me.  I will not sell any of my ixCoins until my 30-90 day price target of ~$10 is reached.

So how am I a pumper?

You think this coin is going to have a 161M dollar market cap 3 months from now?

Give or a take a month and a dollar or $2.  

But since every crazy prediction I have made so far has happened faster than I thought I would say this $10 price target of mine will be closer to $11 and in well under 90 days.

I realize the odds of both of these impossible variables coming together [at the same time] for a coin which nobody seems to like or believe in, with no services, no dev and no features - is in the tens if millions but if this is what I see and I'm convinced of it, then I would be more crazy to lie about it.

As it is I sold every alt coin I had so this is my only holding, and I put everything, 65 Bitcoins in ixCoin.

So yeah, I really, truly believe what I'm preaching here.

Edit:  If I am wrong I will not feel so bad for losing my 65 Bitcoins as I would feel for the some 30 odd people I have convinced to buy into ixCoin.  In trying to help people I've never even met I may actually csuse them financial harm and that really bothers me but I had to do it since I am so deeply convicted about this.

And I have not been wrong about a single stock inverstment in 5 years so I have developed a good sense of when it's the real deal and when I'm getting drunk on water and this is real wine I'm drinking here, and it is good.

Yurizhai

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:04:25 AM

I don't think there's currently enough interest in coins for one with a 1M to fly to 150ish in 3 months or less ( in addition to all the other ones ). It would take as you say, the masses. They would need to pump out a pretty huge ad campaign, starting very soon according to your timeline and there's a ton of people who would call it for what it is. Plus we have you here who apparently already saw through this anyway.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 09:10:39 AM

I don't think there's currently enough interest in coins for one with a 1M to fly to 150ish in 3 months or less ( in addition to all the other ones ). It would take as you say, the masses. They would need to pump out a pretty huge ad campaign, starting very soon according to your timeline and there's a ton of people who would call it for what it is. Plus we have you here who apparently already saw through this anyway.

Correct.

That's why I'm expecting something unexpected.  News of another ETF with ixCoin in it or some huge venture capitalist or hedge fund manager taking a position in ixCoin.

Some kind of spark to direct and concentrate a lot of the incoming mass of cash into ixCoin.

There will be no ad campaign by ixCoin (that's laughable), there's not even a dev.  So without such a spark, some major catalyst -  there is no way for ixCoin to make it to $1 let alone $10 and in under 3 months.

And this is why the odds of my prediction coming true is in the tens of millions (if not hundreds of millions) and this is why I hope if/when it does happen I don't hear a bunch of idiots saying they knew it all along like I got with my $1,000+ Bitcoin prediction.

Many things seem impossible but with God - all things are possible!

Bitlend

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:21:42 AM

just curious...what is ixCoin actually used for?.. where is it being used in the real world and for what?.. or is this purely speculation?

It is Vlads mad dream, I dont think ixcoin even has development support.

Correct, the dev abandoned ixCoin (much like Satoshi) and this is a huge bonus when it comes to bank or govt involvement or an ETF 2.0.  Don't worry, govt and banks will own Bitcoin in due time but they can do it much quicker with ixCoin.

No dev means nobody to hassle with like all the headaches Bitcoin's foundation (and dark wallet) is giving the govt and banks right now.  Govt and banks will love ixCoin and since it's just like Bitcoin it would make it an easy target which they can then easily sell to the unsuspecting masses as the next Bitcoin or at the very least an ETF 2.0 after Bitcoin gets its ETF license.

Yeah but why would they bother with IXcoin when it takes nothing to create another coin, could even be exactly the same as ixcoin but different name. 

The masses trust an old coin much more than a new coin and if there's an old coin just like Bitcoin laying around ad with no dev which could be much more easily sold off as a legit coin and not some government plan to enclave you why then would they create a new coin nobody would touch while giving themselves away?

"The masses trust an old coin much more than a new coin"

The "masses" as you put it will be coming in over the next 30-90 days using your timeframe.

I'll assume by that you mean the "non techies" which is fine.

But what will alert new buyers to the fact to which coin may be oldest or newest?

As you know the flock wont really have a clue too much about how long one has been in the mix, they will more than likely look at the top 5-10 on the list, and anything below that will probably be brushed aside, IMO.

Investors with any clout will struggle to choose an altcoin (non BTC) due to the fact he/she would have to spend months trying to evaluate each on its merits, which they wont imo, well not to begin with.

The first one logically, a potential buyer will look at is BTC, as it is the only one noted in the news world wide and the root cause of this phenomena.

IXcoin may be the bees knees as you suggest, but saying that the government may/will take that one over is just an absolute hypothetical with no basis, imo.

I do agree that altcoins and BTC still have higher to climb, but saying to buy IXcoin because it is an old coin, well, I just do not see the relevance, and neither will new buyers.

It may be and old coin, but could do with at very least a working website?

There are no dev support on the IXcoin as it is probaly a scam.

I noticed 400k plus were premined?

Sound to me more like you are stuck in there with 650,000 plus coins trying to find your way out?

Nothing personal, just my observations.

Loki8

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:45:45 AM

Don't dream too far...

The buy orders are small and some are probably fakes.
People like Fontas can easily manipulate prices on btc-e but, on cryptsy, with only 1 or 2 btc, it's easy to manipulate the market.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 09:49:20 AM

Compare I0Coin's difficulty with IXCoin's.

What difficulty can you create for your clone of the day? How many super-rigs do you and your cronies have with which to secure it?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:50:45 AM

You would of thought these obvious pump 'n' dump threads would of died out by now. Pump 'n' dumps are so spring 2013. Boring. Cheesy

Cliaman

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:09:04 AM

its crypto time !
Loki8

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:15:28 AM

My $8,000 ixCoin investment is now worth $44,000 (and I'm not selling even 1 coin), and so is everyone's who took my advice.

How you doin', mental midget?

It's worth nothing.
Look at the buy orders, if you dump all your xcoins right now, you will get much less money.
You will make more money delivering pizzas...
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:27:00 AM

My $8,000 ixCoin investment is now worth $44,000 (and I'm not selling even 1 coin), and so is everyone's who took my advice.

Only unrealized paper profits.
No liquidity. Good luck dumping those and realizing the profits.

El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:37:29 AM

all i see here is the OP bought some crappy altcoin and is trying to pump it , the only coin that will  go anywhere mainstream is litecoin.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 10:43:41 AM

A certain elementary particle is coming friend.

to a dimension near you.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:06:25 AM

to a dimension near you.

wat ? Huh

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 11:31:15 AM

to a dimension near you.

wat ? Huh

i said i like pizza - and I'd deliver them .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Gorgoy

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:36:30 AM

I think this is quite pertinent, I do believe you are wrong with IXcoin but I can really see this happening alts are going through the roof.
I agree, I do believe that we are only at the beginning of a huge investment spike and we are lucky to be here, and I also agree that Ixcoin is iffy at best, I would not invest 65 Bitcoin on it, that is for sure. Diversify.

Ɏ : YEojPD2QxFVaSUypTLYhwJgmVekqoAtdE3
฿ : 1946hwLbBdLNSA1FFUY3ZvRx6j6dqvbzcE
Ł : LczTrStBZ8b1Y4DJU59CjtYRtjKufbTXPE
Ғ : 6i4S4BfHfC9LLmTBhjYDVKe7g8XfPz9uj8
Ψ : AGpoWwc6N59PPqKbzRTAiFG5WmDEQU7Ydp
ζ : ZLYFK2KNrFDDGVbEJPKnTdWuGk3iA3CNY2
G : GQbjHcGPgUwRBKZcdoMCpuf24QSXY5t5bf
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 12:07:53 PM

Currency that a world known economics figure is warm on , and in which he has exposure to real new investors  or IXcoin ?

Vlad i think you should diversify.

but hey i'm no trading or investing guru or anything like that  ...?? 

A Currency we are actively going to get out to "the people"

or IXcoin because you saw a piece of cloth with it written on it ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: