Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or regret later.  (Read 3713 times)
/dev/null (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:53:43 AM

If you want to earn good profits buy bitcoins now and forget them for a month or 2.
Another ride is coming soon and you wont be able to buy bitcoins at more cheap prices.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:57:12 AM

Taking a break from the Troll Box on BTC-E?  Wink

What makes you so confident?

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
vps15

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:01:14 AM

ya its going to go up again and its not going to get much cheaper.  no one now would sell as low as it was over the summer knowing that we have already hit $900

Feeling poor? Gain back losses or INCREASE PROFITS with https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
zoinky

Activity: 811
Merit: 1000

Web Developer

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:12:37 AM

ya its going to go up again and its not going to get much cheaper.  no one now would sell as low as it was over the summer knowing that we have already hit $900

You'd be surprised.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:14:48 AM

Too soon

there will be a correction at some point

I would wait a while

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:22:13 AM

are you saying that $800 dollar each is cheap?

i think it will adjust more so that i can buy cheaper later
/dev/null (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:45:20 AM

are you saying that $800 dollar each is cheap?

Yes 800$ is pretty cheap, and people used to say same thing, when bitcoin was at 250$ in april, look where it is now.

If you are a day trader it might be costly for you but if you do it for long term its really cheaper.

/dev/null (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:46:30 AM

Oh btw it wont adjust for you, you need to adjust for it.

JekyllIsland

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:03:44 AM

Too many bears = TO DA MOON!

choo choo guys buy when you can
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

i figure sooner or later a major retailer/chain will start accepting bitcoin, especially considering all the attention it's getting now. the roller coaster ride is going to get more turbulent, so be prepared.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:34:53 AM

i figure sooner or later a major retailer/chain will start accepting bitcoin, especially considering all the attention it's getting now. the roller coaster ride is going to get more turbulent, so be prepared.

Richard Branson accepting it is a step in the right direction. Let's hope he'll start accepting it as well for Virgin Airlines and Virgin Media. How awesome would it be being able to buy blurays, cd's or even plaintickets with bitcoin. Let's hope more (big) companies will follow his example.

i'm more bullish on newegg accepting BTC. it makes sense for them since VISA/paypal/et al charge them something like 2-3%.. and to top it off, lots of BTC holders are techies/nerds, so a lot of BTC would be spent there.
thetopham

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:36:41 AM

Richard Branson accepting it is a step in the right direction. Let's hope he'll start accepting it as well for Virgin Airlines and Virgin Media. How awesome would it be being able to buy blurays, cd's or even plaintickets with bitcoin. Let's hope more (big) companies will follow his example.

i'm more bullish on newegg accepting BTC. it makes sense for them since VISA/paypal/et al charge them something like 2-3%.. and to top it off, lots of BTC holders are techies/nerds, so a lot of BTC would be spent there.

fuck yeah newegg ftw
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Just Hope Wallmart or Amazon start accepting BTC.
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:46:57 AM

Well, let's see.  It's gone up 10x every year so far, so yeah, we must be idiots to think that it might do it again this year.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:06:21 AM

Well, let's see.  It's gone up 10x every year so far, so yeah, we must be idiots to think that it might do it again this year.
That doesn't mean you have to buy at or near the current peak...
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:08:25 AM

If bitcoin is at $10,000 next year, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to care whether I bought it at $812 or $780.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:22:14 AM

If you want to earn good profits buy bitcoins now and forget them for a month or 2.
Another ride is coming soon and you wont be able to buy bitcoins at more cheap prices.

We are headed to $5000 by summer and $10,000 by fall 2014.  Yeah I would say definitely don't sell because it would be one of the dumbest mistakes of your life. Keep your coins and only spend them if you have no better option. You have to eat food and pay bills, but you don't need a new car.
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:44:21 AM

If bitcoin is at $10,000 next year, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to care whether I bought it at $812 or $780.

If bitcoins are $320 on Christmas day, you would rather have waited!

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:17:57 AM

If bitcoins are $320 on Christmas day, you would rather have waited!

If the grass is green its probably alive.

Oh, and if water is wet it probably is not dry either.
ferda2mx

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:32:10 AM

We are headed to $5000 by summer and $10,000 by fall 2014.  Yeah I would say definitely don't sell because it would be one of the dumbest mistakes of your life. Keep your coins and only spend them if you have no better option. You have to eat food and pay bills, but you don't need a new car.

I believe Bitcoin has to go up as well, so spending now does not make sence. I will wait for more stable times before spending
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: