Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer to ALL bounty managers  (Read 564 times)
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

sometimes the bounty manager is very lazy to fix and update his thread bounty, but you should also join his telegram official so you know the bounty has ended and the development of the project you are following

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

I did many twitter campaigns and for many bounty managers I have the same problems:

1) I have to spend a lot of time to know when the campaign will finish -> why you just don't make a RED text in first message on TOP saying " BOUNTY FINISH AT...." ?
2) I have to spend a lot of time when the campaing has finished to know if I have to do something (Like making KYC or filling a final form etc...) -> why can't you ask this information when we joined the bounty?

So please take my advices..... as bounty managers ask us to follow the rules, please try to make our job more faster and easier as you can...

Absolutely, we, bounty hunters should be well informed about the most vital information about the campaign in order to efficiently use our time in creating the best advertisement for the company. We should help each other not just one party doing its business.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

Currently, I see most bounties have a support group on the telegram, and the bounty manager regularly updates the changes on it first. And I noticed that a lot of bounty hunters really did not pay attention to the information given when the campaign started and ended. So here is the bounty hunter bug or bounty manager?
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

actually the bounty manager does not have full power over project progressiveness, all of them will be thrown at the special team that handles it, if there is a delay or update, it is not 100% a bounty manager's fault. there are still those in power above the bounty manager
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

I never join any bounty campaign have not clarified the finish day of the bounty, no spreadsheet update, no answer the question, even the hero manager hosted the bounty but they have not clarified the rule, at last, you didn't receive any reward in this scam bounty.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
akishang

Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

To be honest I never blame a manager about the bounty outcome. It is not their fault if the ICO endes up being a scam because they have no way of knowing it as well. Just like us, the bounty managers are being hired by the ICO's and they can only see what we cab see on ICO's as well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

This is very much needed as it will help all the members on this forum. Managers are actually very busy and thus they might not be able to update.
I am very close to my colleague who is an assistant manager, I really understand how busy they are so sometimes they don't update their spreadsheets. but rest assured they are not lazy. they are only busy with all their work.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

I completely agree with the author of this post. Why do you need to spend your time on basic things? If the manager has everything written and understood in the tape, then there will be less of the same questions in the Telegrams. In any case, announcements simplify life.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
bitc0000

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Currently, I see most bounties have a support group on the telegram, and the bounty manager regularly updates the changes on it first. And I noticed that a lot of bounty hunters really did not pay attention to the information given when the campaign started and ended. So here is the bounty hunter bug or bounty manager?
I think the biggest mistake of the bounty hunters is, they join too many bounty at once and it makes them unable to update the news in a timely manner. When they realized the trouble, it was too late for them to fix it

Volk-05

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

Lately, managers usually provide all this information in a branch, so I basically had no problems with it!
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

It is a very great suggestion, but in my opinion 99 percent of bounty managers are doing this. I do not know in which campaigns did you take part in but a qualified manager will always make an announcement that the bounty finished.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Real reasons why I join bounties that are well spelt out about their dates. There are some bounty managers that are good at that and I follow join their bounties, any bounty that is not specific about start and end date is not for me at all. It does not matter how much they promise to pay, I will prefer a one or two months bounty that has specific duration as it helps one plan his activities and know directions better than living in assumptions. Time is of essence
Well, that is one good plan when it comes to bounties, and it is the same thing here. Although sometimes, I tend to bend that rules when I know it is a bounty that will end up succeeding and there is every chance that the project's ICO will most definitely end up successful for so many reasons which I have never been wrong, I can decide to go more than 2 months.

Nonetheless, I believe it is always a thing to be cleared out in the beginning when joining a bounty, so in a way it is always better to at least make sure that you are doing your best as much as you can to always make do with what you can when it comes to the rules.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Different Bounty Campaigns have different bounty managers with different rules. I think as a bounty hunter it is our job to read and check before joining any bounty campaign to know if the campaign is still going on or not.
One thing with some bounty hunters is that they actually do not get to check the bounty they are getting into and even bother to check any of the rules, and when some things happen, they just simply start complaining instead. The information is always there, the rules are always there and it is left for you as a bounty hunter to look at them, do your own diligence and see if it is something that is going to be worth your time or not. It is as simple as that.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

Your request is understandable, but it is unlikely to be fulfilled.Simply because each bounty company is managed by different bounty managers who have their own rules and behavior.Follow the rules are basically large bounty platforms.They really are all simple and clear.I like Amazix and BountySuit.And the fact that you spend a lot of time searching for information is a normal situation.You probably want to earn more.Well, do not complain that you do not have time.Participate in fewer bounty.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

Lately I have seen bounty managers signify that bounty closed at the very top and they lock the thread after providing links to telegram for any form of complain

I’m sure every bounty manager will take full advantage of that as well
Without doubts
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

I did many twitter campaigns and for many bounty managers I have the same problems:

1) I have to spend a lot of time to know when the campaign will finish -> why you just don't make a RED text in first message on TOP saying " BOUNTY FINISH AT...." ?
2) I have to spend a lot of time when the campaing has finished to know if I have to do something (Like making KYC or filling a final form etc...) -> why can't you ask this information when we joined the bounty?

So please take my advices..... as bounty managers ask us to follow the rules, please try to make our job more faster and easier as you can...

Most bounties end once ICO ends. So, you must look at it your self. Most bounties indicate it on the rule depending on the manager. KYC information, whether it is needed or not is also written on the general rule of the bounty. If not, you can feel free to ask it on their telegram.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

I think OP faced this problems due to joining the scammer manager or who are not fit to be bounty managers. The scam projects always hire the bounty managers who are greedy for getting high commission for managing campaign without checking the project properly. Due to that the bounty applicants joined also get scammed by joining the scam bounty.

so it is always recommended to join the reputed campaign managers who manage campaign perfectly

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

Many bounty managers do not show when the campaign ends , only add weeks , if the company goes so long it is adding a lot of people that is bad for paying
This is a common things with some projects these days. The reason is that, some of them know when they will start, but they do not know when they will end, mostly because of the market situation. Which is why participants are sometimes told in some campaigns, that the bounty will continue until the token sale ends. So the token sale might or might not be postponed.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

Like that more clearly. don't worry there is now a series of bounty that include general rules about when the bounty campaign ends and filling in KYC at the end of the campaign and if there are changes that will be announced in threads and telegram groups

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

Which bounty manager do you mean ? I think you follow bounty manager out of this list
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
At the first time we want to join we should know of detail the bounty rules,if you feel they not manage the bounty with good term thats your choise to not join them. Personally im follow bounty that have spesific start and end at the bounty thread. For more detail im always look ta their spreadsheet first. If not update i will not follow their bounty campaign,i dont want to waste my times
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: