Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:33:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DECENTRALIZED OR CENTRALIZED?  (Read 3849 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

A decentralized system is a very good thing, I think so.  It is a more modern approach to the development of any sphere of our existence. When there are several control centers, it is much better because Monopoly is the last century.
Yeah you're right I think this system is more friendly than centralization full of government monopoly. besides this system makes a lot of people more free in storing and using their money. of course this is what many people expect about financial freedom. I think most people would like decentralization
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.
   For you what is your own perspective regarding this matter?

For me i will choose decentralized because it means freedom and it will give you freedom in the future and that why it is best to just get into the cryptocurrencies. Because we all know that they are free to what they want to do with their bitcoin.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:11:21 AM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.

For me i will choose decentralized because it means freedom and it will give you freedom in the future and that why it is best to just get into the cryptocurrencies. Because we all know that they are free to what they want to do with their bitcoin.
I agree.I prefer bitcoin to stay decentralized forever because it's where i got to enjoy my hard-earned profit since no other person will take control of it except myself.I'm already being used with the centralized system of fiat currency and all its bank to bank transactions,so now i want to experience freedom from it.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

Bitcoin gained its popularity because of decentralization. And as it gain attention from small to big time investors, some governments became aware of it and some government sees it as a security treath, banning it from the country.

Some people now wanted it to be regulated so market could expand and gain more investors specially now that bitcoin has plunged down drastically for the past few months.

careCentre

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

In my view, i think, it might be better decentralized because in some countries have their own authority over their finances. If centralized, there will be governing the finances of the State over other countries, perhaps with the existing system is good only I think the existence of bitcoin amid advances in technology good in facilitation so that no negative news stories about the existence of bitcoin and bitcoin can also stimulate the economy with the help of investors so much development of technology-based projects so that's it according to my view.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

I prefer bitcoin to be decentralized...one of the major properties of the bitcoin technology is it's decentralized nature... Everyone is comfortable at being in charge in their monetary affairs... With the decentralized nature of the bitcoin technology, which is the pair- to-pair system, this control over your financial affairs will be assured.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

it will be good if keep decentralized, because if bitcoin controlled by some people or organization it will be same with fiat money and it will not unique anymore. for now bitcoin already accepted even as asset only is already good for it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

Yes, you are right. because today we see many people realize that bitcoin is a good choice to ease their lives. a good choice to store assets, and a good choice to do transactions.

but bitcoin must do innovate to maintain its existence, if it can not keep its value, then bitcoin will be downtrend.

expectations of citizens that impossible, because the bitcoin system was created on a decentralized basis. and that is the advantage of bitcoin. and that distinguishes with fiat.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:07:49 PM

Bitcoin must be decentralized. The biggest difference of bitcoin with the fiat is decentralization. I think there is no need to something like bitcoin which is centralized. Because the fiat is exist. If bitcoin is not decentralized, there is no difference with bitcoin and fiat.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

Bitcoin must be decentralized. The biggest difference of bitcoin with the fiat is decentralization. I think there is no need to something like bitcoin which is centralized. Because the fiat is exist. If bitcoin is not decentralized, there is no difference with bitcoin and fiat.

They must have the distinction between Bitcoin and fiat because they have different goals. My opinion.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

How did you come up with that? I never heard anyone saying that they want bitcoin, or any other crypto centralized. Some people advocate that regulation is important, so that bitcoin is legitimized, which would result in more confidence for the investors that want to jump in, but that is a complete different story.

In my opinion it doesn't make any sense for BTC, or any other crypto to become centralized. The power of the blockchain is exactly that. Being able to be completely decentralized and secure/trustworthy at the same time.

Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

what is the purpose of centralizing the single decentralized currency? it seems to me unthinkable that there is a profit if it happened.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:42 PM

Decentralized, there's no other way for a coin to succeed. We have so many centralized systems, fiat  money, banking, corporations, we are living in centralized countries where governments are deciding for us. It's time that more things became decentralized.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

it will be good if keep decentralized, because if bitcoin controlled by some people or organization it will be same with fiat money and it will not unique anymore. for now bitcoin already accepted even as asset only is already good for it

Exactly. If Bitcoin becomes centralized, then it would be more like fiat currency issued by a central authority. There would be no use for the Bitcoin blockchain, since people's funds would be subject to all the downsides inherent within government-issued currencies like the US Dollar. Therefore, what keeps Bitcoin alive is its decentralization. Due to such property, anyone can gain control over their own funds without worrying about confiscation, or negative events in the real world. Bitcoin is immune from politics, inflation, and external manipulation. Its success has been driven because of such factors, which I believe that it will experience constant demand over time.

Nevertheless, Bitcoin as a decentralized cryptocurrency would do just fine, to maintain itself as a store of value, and a safe-haven against real world assets/commodities. In case where you cannot receive funding in fiat currency (because of a government freezing your bank account), you can always count on Bitcoin since no one can stop you from transacting in it (even if its banned on a country) simply because of its decentralized nature. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

Why then do we need bitcoin if it is centralized, that is, as I understand it will be controlled by some specific group of people. Then it will lose all his attractiveness and meaning.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Decentralized means there is no central body or group to contol bitcoin business.So many peoples like bitcoin and invest into bitcoin for it's decentralized character. For any it become centralized, I think bitcoin will destroy within short time.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

Even in the centralized system, the end user has to suffer from the mistakes of centralized authorities so it doesn't make any sense to go with that way just because we are using it since many years.
DemiGodKaido

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Bitcoin is decentralised. It doesn’t have any type of tax and it doesnt need to pay any of it for you to use. Thats one of the good thing about this crypto unlike being centralized, the money takes taxes from yhe crypto that you havs
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Bitcoin seeks to free the public from government pressure requiring taxes, corruption crimes, counterfeiting money and banks that continue to try to save the balance of savings by providing deposit fees, transfer fees, as well as administrative costs. If people still want bitcoin centered and under government control, is not that just stupidity.
If we can be free, why choose to keep trodden?
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

day by day btc becomes more centralized as there are just some mining companies that want to become the monopol in mining or claim that they own some true companies which will make it centralized one way or another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: