Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DECENTRALIZED OR CENTRALIZED?  (Read 3850 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

I prefer the decentralized system now, because that is the main identity of a crypto currency, bitcoin will never be centralized, even Satosi Nakamoto cannot change the system
OkaNobu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

During my first investment, I initially thought crypto as decentralized.  So what I thought was it's not governed by anyone or anything.  But as the months passed, i've read a lot of studies that says crypto is centralized. Is it good or bad??
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I think that btc is a decentralized coin but it will be controlled by the government later. I give preference to confidentiality which I can get thanks to btc at the moment that's why i like it so much
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

They have their pros and cons. Centralization is stability, confidence, it is necessary to ensure that crypto can be freely used in everyday life. Decentralization helps us to receive income from changes in the exchange rate, allows us to manage our own funds without any intermediaries. I'm more inclined to decentralize.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

I think centralized bitcoin would just be the banks, in fact, I don't find many reasons for bitcoin to become centralized, it wouldn't provide any benefit because in the end, it would become what we are trying to avoid, which is the traditional financial system to which we are linked at the moment.

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

I don’t think it’s fanatical about decentralization. If we are talking about things like Bitcoin, then decentralization is important, but if we say it is a platform that can be a hybrid.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Centralization has infested the world like a plague and out of this there are central authoritative bodies who have drawn power to themselves in order to control the affairs most especially the financial transactions of the people. In this, there are numerous shortcomings including denial of transactions, slow transactions, long bureaucracy to follow which normally gets weary etc.
Decentralization is what Bitcoin offers and out of this, the people are masters of their own financial transactions in which there is elimination of third party involvements.
Legolass

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.
   For you what is your own perspective regarding this matter?

I think decentralization is better. No one can control it, it is much better than centralization.
rockrakan

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

Decentralized,bitcoin was made decentralized  and im gald it is. Otherwise government has the control and it is not good for us i supposed. Anyway, have you guys heard about Dapp.com? Dapp.com is the largest dedicated platform for sharing exciting dapps and valuable knowledge about decentralized technology. They are helping everyone to understand, create, and enjoy this exciting new technology with enthusiasm.

Here's another interesting masterpiece Dapp.com  has made. The 3Q Dapp Market Report for 2018
https://www.dapp.com/article/dapps-got-game

To find out more about decentralized apps and different dapps as well you can find here in Dapp.com
Telegram: https://t.me/dapp_com
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

I like to be private and safe from other steals so i like to say that decentralized money sis the best for me and i hope that people knows that it is an opportunity for us to keep safe and secure if we not decentralize then we will pay multiple costs over transactions.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

I prefer the decentralized system now, because that is the main identity of a crypto currency, bitcoin will never be centralized, even Satosi Nakamoto cannot change the system
calm down no one can change the bitcoin system. decentralization is increasingly popular today and it will certainly become more well known in the future, I myself think that it is very likely that in the future, decentralization will be implemented for world economics, seeing the enormous interest of many people?
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Ripple (XRP) is proof that cryptocurrency can be centralized as well. But I can't imagine Bitcoin to be centralized. This will never happen.
Yeah centralized exchange already proof their identity and quality
I think decentralized exchange is not secure in different sides
My friend wallet hacked and more than recently 2300$ stolen from forkdelta
Definitely happened by forkdelta authority i believe

Centralized exchange strongly secured i think
Because they asking KYC and for more safety purpose
Two factor security is more strong and protect to your wallet
But hacking is possible also in centralized
samescrew235

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

I think whatever platform could benefit from a decentralized network. Whether its cryptocurrency, games and even social media platforms. A decentralized system will keep things accurate and transparent. If the web can be free of fake news, transactions and other financial processes can also be less prone to mistakes and fraud. This is all something that could benefit us all, right?
https://virternity.com/news/decentralization_eliminates_disinformation
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

They have their pros and cons. Centralization is stability, confidence, it is necessary to ensure that crypto can be freely used in everyday life. Decentralization helps us to receive income from changes in the exchange rate, allows us to manage our own funds without any intermediaries. I'm more inclined to decentralize.

Exactly. There may be no such thing as a perfect system, since everything has their weaknesses and strengths. Decentralization brings us many benefits, but it lacks consumer protection, dispute resolution, high performance, and more. On the other hand, centralization brings us the protection of our funds, unparalleled transaction speeds, and more. Which is why, I believe that there should be a balance between both, to help establish a system that's stable, but at the same time, regulatory friendly.

One thing for sure, is that there's no cryptocurrency that's 100% decentralized. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other cryptocurrencies have some level of centralization within them. What's important is that they remain as decentralized as possible to obtain censorship resistance, especially in a hostile world where governments spy on every people and do whatever they have in their power to stop anything they consider as a threat.

Therefore, decentralization is the way to go for Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in existence. After all, that was Satoshi's main purpose when he/she published the Bitcoin Whitepaper. Eliminating the middleman is what Blockchain technology is all about. However, it's success will depend on mainstream adoption from people worldwide. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NortenBank

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

Cryptocurrencies do not need centralization. That's significant. However, people need centralization of services in the cryptocurrency. For example, a Bank or investment services. An ordinary person will not be able to invest or use decentralized assets correctly. He'll need help. These are complementary parts of a whole. This is my subjective opinion of course.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

Decentralized financial ecosystem is always better than a centralized system. Decentralization elminates the third party system where this party needs to be present before transactions can be made. This system presents financial freedom to everyody around the world and transactions are peer-to-peer.
William.vk

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

If bitcoin is centralized, it will simply lose its unique feature. Bitcoin will not be much different from other currencies.
William.vk

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

If bitcoin is centralized, it will simply lose its unique feature. Bitcoin will not be much different from other currencies.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:23:24 AM

Decentralized financial ecosystem is always better than a centralized system. Decentralization elminates the third party system where this party needs to be present before transactions can be made. This system presents financial freedom to everyody around the world and transactions are peer-to-peer.

That's certainly true, mate. However, this could change if Bitcoin becomes centralized largely because of greed from the miners. We all know how Bitmain has centralized Bitcoin extensively with the formation of mining pools. This means that sooner or later, Bitcoin would become another centralized financial institution (like a Bank) backed by a few entities. Many people haven't noticed this yet, because they only believe in Bitcoin as a speculative cryptocurrency but not as a cryptocurrency with real utility for the mainstream world.

While there's no such thing as 100% decentralization (like I've said before), we should do our best to keep Bitcoin as decentralized as possible. Bitcoin depends on us to maintain itself as a Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash. Otherwise, if we let large corporations (such as Bitmain) take over Bitcoin, then we would be dealing with a centralized ledger which can be manipulated at will by a few entities (just like Ripple).

Nonetheless, I hope that Bitcoin, as well as, other cryptocurrencies would remain as decentralized as possible for the benefit of everyone. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

I prefer to use decentralization because it is more independent than centralized control. The blockchain technology used by bitcoin is one proof that decentralization is safer because the servers are in many computers so  cannot be manipulated or hacked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: