Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can market go down now?  (Read 190635 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:52:10 AM

It is not likely but then you should know you are dealing with  cryptocurrency,  the most open and liberal asset and market in the world!  Any prospective news,  buyer or seller can change the price for good or bad.

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

Yeah it can. Cryptos are volatile and are easily influenced by FUDs so that can be possible. But practically, we are approaching the second half of the year where all cryptos, oftentimes, recover and starts to rise. As of the moment there is no longer wide fluctuations in price so that should be a good indication that the market isn't as awful as before.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:08:10 AM

I want to say, all not sure how the future of cryptocurrency. so anything can happen can go up and down. I personally hope the price will soon rise past the highest price at the end. And It should be better to hold our coins if the market will fall because it is not time to sell or buy coins in a fall situation.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:08:43 AM

The price of digital currency fluctuates sharply and unexpectedly. After a long period of decline, it rose again. I predict its price may decrease but not now. In the next few days there will be fluctuations but only slight fluctuations and prices will continue to increase.
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

Could be the price down could be also the price rise who knows when the price will rise when the price will go down that is clever we are in wait time up new in the sale do not wait while Prices down certainly surely you will lose a lot, where there are people who want to lose would want to profit, hopefully the price remains stable always

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

anything can happen and no one can analyze the market appropriately. whether it will fall like last January or just a correction there will be no certainty about it. remain calm and read the circumstances is the thing to do.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

The price of digital currency fluctuates sharply and unexpectedly. After a long period of decline, it rose again. I predict its price may decrease but not now. In the next few days there will be fluctuations but only slight fluctuations and prices will continue to increase.
now it is very difficult for us to be able to analyze well, the rise and fall of digital currency is unexpected, sometimes suddenly dropped quickly sometimes also the price increases very quickly, but the current increase in the price of coins in the market is very slow.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
The January scenario will not be repeated as this is a small change from whale sharks. When the market goes up too strongly, the whales will begin to evaporate to profit from the fear of evaporating the market and worrying about selling all the Altcoins they own.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

of course, this is cryptocurrency where whales play money in cryptocurrency
up and down is a common thing on every altcoin, and always remember
after red, is green
after the down, is up
after being cheap, is expensive

Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

the market has decreased triggered the price of coins also decreased. so with the market down, we need to do is hold the coins we have. and to increase prices, better invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
npfyieke

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

In this market, we may have been accustomed to violent fluctuations, and encryption is the way we can not determine whether the market will fall for the next month, but if more new investors enter the market, it will play a positive role.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

I really do not know the future of crypto, I think the ups and downs of the krypto market make us more profitable by getting cheap prices and we will be waiting for a better price to get a lot of krypto.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

It is natural to go up and down,. All trders now the risk. token down or up will not stop people from investing in ICO. There are more opportunity to make profit to buy low coin price or sold at low price.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

I think the market is adjusting. Do not be impatient, everything will stabilize and grow well. Look at the future further.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

if you look at the cycle every year, usually the market will be down at the beginning of the year. then back to normal in the middle of the year. and will rise drastically by the end of the year. cycle like this has been running almost every year starting 2016 ago. It's just for this year yes we never know. because the crypto world is always full of surprises. So keep up with the progress.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

I do not think that the market will fall again as much as it happened in January. I think the market has gone through the bottom and is now growing, but there will be different corrections along this path.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

Maybe No! It shows that the market is recovering and it will increase and increase every single day. So expect that  there's something better will happen with the market now. Dont lose hope, it still flunctuating. So hope for the best.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

In this days? I think it's not.
Look at the chart the all crypto are slightly recovery in the last dropped and I don't think that it will fall again like what happened in January. I believe in the middle of the year it will recovered.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

Altcoin is currently experiencing a decline. with prices already falling is still able to continue to fall. thus maintaining the price is very important, so the decline does not last long.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:05:15 AM

Today, we can see that most in the coin market are red.
It is likely in some weeks ago where most coins are down. Some factors such as panic selling when the higher price and other factors considered.
However, once more, don't be panic. It is now still normal and it can change again to rising and better price.
We are all hope to gain more profits. So, never panic sell your coins because it will make the price worse.
The market is still unstable and we must be calm and patient with them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: