Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1019 times)
erikoy (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 08:56:40 AM by erikoy

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:12:53 AM

everyone knows that investing in ico has a high profit, but it also has a high risk. bonuses they offer are also high and maybe from bonus sales we can restore the initial capital.
choosing an ico is a very important thing, if we are right in choosing it then we will get a profit and if we choose wrong then we will be stuck or loss.

now a product does not guarantee and brings growth to its project or its price on exchange. discussions with your community or with other investors and always take your time to do research before you invest in ico.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

Investing in ICO's can be well worth it but is also much riskier than investing in a project that has been around for a while and has a good reputation in the industry.  Many people have made fortunes from ICO's. 
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

really worth it, who's don't want easy money, at least x5 profit return and discount price for Pre-ICO/ICO participants, but precondition is project reliable and do your own research, it's easy money but not easy to earn, I'm sure that most of the investor have losses their investment fund before because of ICO Scam, so wait for tokens listed on exchange and reduce risky
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:26:58 AM

If you have studied the project well and the idea fits you, then investing in the ICO becomes profitable. If the project is successful, you will not be able to buy a token at the price of the ICO when you enter the exchange. The cost can jump immediately to x2.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

these days, I have not seen any special ICO
I am still waiting for the certainty of Envion that has not been heard for weeks
then I was smiling ICO that really could be useful for the community

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

Where there is a chance of making a good profit in short time mostly they are very risky investments. So if you can find a good ICO then you can surely make a profit but if you invest in some shit ICO projects then you can lose money in it.

I have invested in some good ICO project long back but recently too many of them so very challenging to find good ones.

If you have studied the project well and the idea fits you, then investing in the ICO becomes profitable. If the project is successful, you will not be able to buy a token at the price of the ICO when you enter the exchange. The cost can jump immediately to x2.

If a project is not good or they scam then you can lose all your money as well.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:34:32 AM

For now, investing in ICO is more profitable than holding an old coin for short period of time. You should do your own research of what ico you are investing.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

As there are many ICO coming now a days, Some of them are scam and some of them are superb.

ICO is not bad, but we have to find out that which one is scam and which is superb. For this we need experience and time will teach us everything.

Currently i am thinking to participate in Egretia project.

Don't consider it investment suggestion, kindly do your own research before you invest

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
I can tell you that it's really risky, ICO is not the same with other portfolios as it depends on a lot of factors to become a successful project. In particular, the number of ICOs was released daily, but few of them were successful and profitable for investors. Many projects attract investment capital but after listing on the exchange, they have lower prices than ICO because of inexperienced development team and no exact directions.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

These kind of topics has been discussed many times on this section so please don't create the same topics again and again.

Yes investing on ICO is really worth it but not all the projects are worth to invest.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
quthmvpv

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

Be calm when investing, and know that many ICO projects offer discounts just to make you invest as quickly as possible, which is likely to be a trap.
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

Yap it's risky enough for newbie, but if you are not brand new investor you might be able to see which is the fake and the real investation. It's hard to know but that was made they made Whitepaper, you can see how they (tokens) works, and are the tokens will work for long term or only short term.

If you scare about lossing your money, i think you can go other way to earn some bitcoin or altcoin, we are not suggest you to gamble your money in ico. Right, too risky.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

I think so that is the reason still people are investing on ICOs but many projects are turning into scam that is the reason the interest on ICO decreased a bit but a good project always good to invest find a project one kind of it and make sure you invest you heavily on that project with affordable investment for you.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

Think 5x or 10x more if you want to invest in ICO, you better invest in altcoins that have been officially registered in the market, it is much safer than you invest in ICO.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Yes it definitely worth if you will invest in good project, look at Ambit Mining ICO - it is very good and promising, I invested in it , so hope it will go well.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

yes of course it is just like you are participating in an ICO the difference is you are putting your funds to an ICO that is the risk unlike when you are only participating in ICO you will just exert an effort and time. in the end it is depends on you if you want to invest.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

Yes, investing in ICO is risky but if you can choose really good project you will get a good profit.  Research the project before investing.  Pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up. Read boring WP and ask questions, communicate with admins and community
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

yes of course it is just like you are participating in an ICO the difference is you are putting your funds to an ICO that is the risk unlike when you are only participating in ICO you will just exert an effort and time. in the end it is depends on you if you want to invest.

These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.

They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

It all depends in which ICO you are going to invest, if the project's product is really good with an excellent experience team of real people then there is good chance to make good profits from ICO.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: