Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:09:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1028 times)
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 12:15:13 PM by zajtsewatan

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
Acoording to my experience I may say now that success of ICO is mostly depend on jurisdiction to what project belong and how detailed business plan any particular ICO has, like whether detailed enough or now
There are plenty of really promising projects now - Profede, Mandala, LibreCash
Take a look at them, and try to compare their WP, business plans etc with the scammed already ICOs. U will see he difference for sure
I know LibreCash and Mandala, they seem the same with any other ICOs.
I would advise the person who willing to find really promising project - to look for the project that can guarantee the fully trasperancy and new high tech blockchain solutions. No just services on blockchain but infrastructure for blockchain
LibreCash is operating as a DAO with the autonomus smart contract. It is new stable coin with shares. It has all the opportunities to change Tether on the role of the top stable coin. Tokens wont be issued any time founders want. Token issuence will rely on smart contract only and any person will be able to check that process and funds that are being stored on that smart contract.
Transperent enough for u, huh?
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
Acoording to my experience I may say now that success of ICO is mostly depend on jurisdiction to what project belong and how detailed business plan any particular ICO has, like whether detailed enough or now
There are plenty of really promising projects now - Profede, Mandala, LibreCash
Take a look at them, and try to compare their WP, business plans etc with the scammed already ICOs. U will see he difference for sure
I know LibreCash and Mandala, they seem the same with any other ICOs.
I would advise the person who willing to find really promising project - to look for the project that can guarantee the fully trasperancy and new high tech blockchain solutions. No just services on blockchain but infrastructure for blockchain
LibreCash is operating as a DAO with the autonomus smart contract. It is new stable coin with shares. It has all the opportunities to change Tether on the role of the top stable coin. Tokens wont be issued any time founders want. Token issuence will rely on smart contract only and any person will be able to check that process and funds that are being stored on that smart contract.
Transperent enough for u, huh?
Grin Grin Yes, trasperent enough.
But still lack of attention and hype and thats the reason I would not recommend this ICO for investing.
However it is up to everyone!
shamanrer

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

It is make a good profit and it must be with special accuracy because now there are so  many swindlers. I invest in 5 ICO some of them become a CКAM, and int the end only 2 became  successful.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

I haven't invested yet but have heard different reviews from my acquaintances who did. As for me I am going to invest in bitcoin because I think it is the most reasonable way to start earning money today
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

Yeah investing in an ICO is good and you could really get huge profit on it if you are aware on the ICO that it will surely succeed. Just because ICO still in the process of getting contract and to be implemented for future cryptocurrency. However, the risk is also their and we do not know that in investing on it would really get you a profit. It is more likely a gamble and if you are lucky enough you will get huge profit if the cypto is being put into an exchange but if it failed or the ICO team will run away with your money then probably you have lost it. So it is your decision to take the risk or not. And mind you that most of the risk taker are the one who gets most of the profit in the process of taking risk.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

Indeed investing in an ICO is risky, which is also why it can yield high profits. What you can do to minimise this risk is to do a lot of research into the ICO, the product and its team before deciding to invest in them or not.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

Yes it is worth to invest in an ICO because you get a lot of profit on it. Do not think of the negativeness of it because as we all know that all of the investment has its own risk and that includes investing in an ICO. Well the good thing about investing in an ICO is the promising profit that you could be able to get after the ICO period and put to exchange then wait for some time and then you will see that the coins you will be holding will apparantly increase and if lucky enough some of the coins has 1000% increase depending upon the ICO that you were joining. For that the real struggle in investing ICO is not the money you invest it is the way how you choose and ICO to invest.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

Go ahead invest in an ICO there is no wrong about choosing an ICO to invest because that is your decision and i am in favor of it because i have been investing too in an ICO before and lucky to get a profit especially i was having some of the tokens during the Pre-ICO sale and as we all know that the token price from that period is so low that you will get a lot of bonus and discount. Anyway in investing in an ICO do not put too much money on it just invest a little and see the difference after buying it and selling it also in the near future. There could see the difference and that difference is the profit that you will be getting in the ICO investment.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

First of all if you want to invest in ICO you should check first the background of the project or reading whitepaper so that it is worth it to invest.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

Indeed investing in an ICO is risky, which is also why it can yield high profits. What you can do to minimise this risk is to do a lot of research into the ICO, the product and its team before deciding to invest in them or not.

Well there probably are more bogus icos than legitimate ones so yeah you have to really put in time and effort ib studying an upcoming coin if you plan to invest on it. Many people probably have gotten wealthy after investing in the right ico but it isn't as simple as is sounds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

There are still a few good ones out there.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

Whether investing in ICOs is worthwhile depends on whether the ICO project you have selected has development prospects. It is undeniable that many ICO projects are scams, but if you invest in a promising ICO project, the value it brings to you is undoubtedly enormous.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

Investing in an ICO is both positive and negative. You will be able to make a profit of x10, x20 from investing in this ICO, but it can also lose all your ICO investments if you do not have the experience in investing. So choosing an ICO campaign is very important, it will decide whether you are profitable or not.

Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

And if you invest on your own, the best way to protect yourself is to check everything that can be checked, carefully select candidates for investment. This is your money, and on how thoroughly you study the project, it depends whether you will gain or lose investment.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

I also have the same thoughts with you. now it is a great opportunity to join ICO investors. Because I observed many good ICO projects emerging. With a smart concept, a mature concept, and done by a professional team. profits derived from an ICO project are also not small. It's a lot of risk, but is not it any business there is always a risk? So do not be afraid, if you can choose the project smartly, then big profits are waiting for you.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

depending on your knowledge and experience. I think the word perspective (worthy) is an element of being worthy and profitable. every ico has a plan and vision of a different mission and bigitupun with innovation in the lift as an idea. but in every option you have to pay attention to every element they provide and as a whole must be learned so you can determine that ico is worth investing.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

If you can find a good ICO then it is the best place to invest your money in, in hopes to make the highest possible percentage on your return on investment on the money you invested it. Although these days, you have to be very careful about the ICO you invest in because there are a lot of ICOs out there now which are actually scams so you should be wary of them
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

At this stage, it is difficult to say whether it is worth investing in General somewhere, a lot of Scam projects. Only try this if do have extra money, and I would not recommend it.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

If you can find a good ICO then it is the best place to invest your money in, in hopes to make the highest possible percentage on your return on investment on the money you invested it. Although these days, you have to be very careful about the ICO you invest in because there are a lot of ICOs out there now which are actually scams so you should be wary of them
Everyone will have their own story when investing in ICO, and in this forum, many people have different experiences. They will argue that investment in ICO is very profitable and there is also the opinion that investment in ICO will only make you lose because of many scams. Investing in ICO actually depends on you,
you will benefit greatly if you want to do research on the project you want to follow.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

yes it is really worth investing in ICO we just need to find a good project and stay away from scammers
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: