Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1023 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

Currently investing in ICO campaigns is a risky and unsafe decision because ICO campaigns scam a lot, accounting for more than 80% of all ICOs. So if you want to invest in ICO, then you need to choose ICO carefully to avoid investment ICO scam cause loss of all investment money. My suggestion is that you should invest in ICO managed by Amazix.

MigoAmigo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

It depends on your investment, if you are going to be a bounty hunter and only invest time, usually it is worth it, now if you are going to put $$$ as an investment and sponsor a project, it is recommendable that you study the project from head to toe, and if everything you find is legitimate and you really believe that the ICO will change something go ahead, so you don't regret not doing it.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:42:31 AM

Currently investing in ICO campaigns is a risky and unsafe decision because ICO campaigns scam a lot, accounting for more than 80% of all ICOs. So if you want to invest in ICO, then you need to choose ICO carefully to avoid investment ICO scam cause loss of all investment money. My suggestion is that you should invest in ICO managed by Amazix.
As long as you have done a proper research and it looks become another best choice. I see there is a lot of investors in the metronome has been generating 3x return just in some days after it being listed on the exchange site like idex. it has not yet even listed on the big exchange site.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

There are many good ICO's out there, you need to do your research. Try the DACC ICO- They have sold more than 82 % of the tokens. Only 24 hours left to grab your token and it's backed by Tron investor.

ICO is live at: https://coinchase.com/
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:28:05 AM

Be calm when investing, and know that many ICO projects offer discounts just to make you invest as quickly as possible, which is likely to be a trap.
you can invest in ICO because now Cryptocurrency is still declining then you can invest in ICO project because with you investing in ICO we can also wait altcoin and crypto market prices go up then from now on you can just invest in project ICO
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

personally, I think, I really believe that investing in ICO really takes so many risks, but if you find a legitimate and reliable project,
it definitely gives you a huge profit. Therefore, investing should be careful, liver and risk must spread.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:46:03 AM

personally, I think, I really believe that investing in ICO really takes so many risks, but if you find a legitimate and reliable project,
it definitely gives you a huge profit. Therefore, investing should be careful, liver and risk must spread.

To find a good ICO project is really difficult because you have to evaluate a lot and must be well known to this project. I think ICO always gives us a good profit, but when you choose a wrong ICO project you can lose a lot of money and even your profits will disappear if they intend to scam from day one of project . Personally, I always divide the funds appropriately to invest in ICO projects because I believe ICO in the future will be the new trend of the world.
Kingcone

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

It depends when it has a good product , or a good project , a great team ,  a great community , This things i check before getting in a ico.
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:59:59 AM

Return on investment is very high in ICO investment but risk is also high. Apparently good project may turn out to be scam or failer. So it is better to invest in the project when the tokens get listed on exchange to reduce the risk.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

Always remember that crypto will always have a risk and investing on a coin that is not established yet has a greater risk. The bad thing about ICO is that there is no guarantee that you will get your money back. Unlike those established coin were in you can sell it anytime even if its lower than what you expect it to be.  Scam projects keeps on coming and there are a lot of ICO failing to sell even on presale. Just make sure that you invest on the right ICO and always consider the risk.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pokerap

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
It seems that this is not a supporter or haters problem, but the data did record more ico that failed. Many people think based on personal experience, so I think it will depend on what has happened. And I think there will only be one way to find out.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

Some projects make you pour and it's a really hidden scam. But other have a good idea and enough forces to be successful.  All you need is a skill to change. But it's not simple. From the last projects, I'd like 0cert and Fantom. From ongoing one of the best DACC (last day near 90% sold from 20% tokens for ICO, a few time to participate). Upcoming - not so much
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

The current situation is that you can't participate in quality projects, even if you only have a small amount of participation, you may not be able to rise a lot after listing. So wait for the market to calm down and then intervene in the investment, the price will be lower.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

Yes it is worth investing in ICO. But keep always in mind that there is always risk when you are investing. Especially because we are talking about as shaky and unstable as cryptocurrency. Not that I am against ICO's but in the end, everything falls down to knowing what you're getting into.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

at risk is certainly yes, ICO is full with scam if not good in selecting them. In addition, the risk prices fall far from ICO is also bound to happen. ICO investors much to be patient for the sake of getting big results or at least can get a higher price from the ICO. It is indeed sometimes heavy to do but for results do not be underestimated because the investment performance of ICO is very promising.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

I have decided to avoid ICOs as there is too much risk involved. There are so many projects these days and the majority of them will just disappear out of thin air. Once teams gather enough money, it seems they do not produce or develop anything at all!
I will be keen on investing once the project hits exchanges. Surely the price would be higher, but at least there is something concrete in there.
Bikers

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

now investing in ICO is not a very promising business, I think after a full settlement this process will be much safer for investors, I personally invest in many projects more than half turned out to be SCAM ...
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

For me yes, I think that it is good time to invest in ICOs in the situation when the market is down. But of course you need to make good research before investing. I can suggest www.icoguide.com this is one of the good rating platforms, which have realistic and not paid scores for projects. but only score is not enough, you should look closer to the project before investment.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

For me yes, I think that it is good time to invest in ICOs in the situation when the market is down. But of course you need to make good research before investing. I can suggest www.icoguide.com this is one of the good rating platforms, which have realistic and not paid scores for projects. but only score is not enough, you should look closer to the project before investment.

Agree good platform, and it rated ARAW token with high score, so I think it is one of the most interesting projects for the moment: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/araw-token
Mecedes_JP

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

Of course yes, it's good and it worth it. By investing in ico is one way of doing business without stressing and making cool money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: