Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1028 times)
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

I am not sure abut ICOs at all but I am sure about holding. I am a supporter of holding at all so I don't find ICOs worth for investing. May be I will change my opinion one day.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
real6crypto

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

no it's not haha kidding.yes it is. but it depends. maybe the ICO is just a scammed or not. you just have to DYOR intensively
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

You should know that ICO is one of the most dangerous investments. just like IPO in stock investing.
Is it worth it? Yes and no. If you pick a decent one, you will make substantial profits. If you dont on the other hand, you will lose it all.
So depends on how agressive you are at trading, or investing.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

Dear all,
Yes, I think so. it is really worth it to invest in ICOs because ICOs price is often low, You have big chance to get high profits. But it is true if that is potential coins. If it is bad coins, it is not true. So, we must know it more detail.
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

As of now putting resources into ICO crusades is a hazardous and perilous choice on the grounds that ICO battles trick a ton, representing over 80% of all ICOs. So on the off chance that you need to put resources into ICO, at that point you have to pick ICO precisely to evade speculation ICO trick cause loss of all venture cash. My proposal is that you ought to put resources into ICO oversaw by Amazix.
Koherse

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

In the event that you are new to the crypto space you should focus your consideration regarding effectively settled digital forms of money and afterward bit by bit (with learning and picking up involvement) fuse putting resources into ICOs as there are numerous traps in which you can fall into with regards to ICOs.
redoxet

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

When investing in ICO, you should evaluate the possible risks, and the risks are very high. Also, do not forget the volatility.
podimanikee

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

Truly and by and by I couldn't state on the off chance that it is justified, despite all the trouble or not, but rather the reality will dependably be this, it is extremely unsafe and you need to acknowledge that before you choose about your best course of action. Not to muddle things but rather first you truly need to look at advance the ICO you will contribute with, at that point choose whether you will chance or not, that is the main way you will know whether it is justified regardless of the hazard or not.
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

From my point of view, investing in ICO is one of the most profitable ways to get income. The main idea is to be really careful as there are too many scam projects. It's vital to do research before making decisions.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

now is a very difficult time, I recommend you to give up investment for a while
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

IMO, the ICO craze already passed. 2017 was the best year for ICO's.
Now, even good solid projects with team's with excellent track records are having a hard time completing ICOs.

If unsure, better just wait for the tokens to hit a proper exchange. I see some projects that are now selling below ICO price.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

I believe that if you have interest. Hence it is definitely worth it. After all, if you try and find good companies. So they are and worth attention. So, that's just a good monitor for that company. To which you want to invest.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

Investing in Ico will be worth it, but also full of risks. you just need to be careful and careful in choosing ico for investment, don't be affected by other people, if you believe that ico you want will be successful, do it.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

It is only if you know the specific company well. It's just hard now to get to a worthy company. Which guarantees prospects and profits. And in order to successfully invest and have a good profit. Invest should be clever and not hurrying.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

it is true that investing in ico can be profitable but if you look at ico's situation lately it might be a bit risky because now many ico are scam even though ico looks good and has a good rating on an ico rating site, and that makes it difficult to determine which ico is good for investing.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Invest very well. Choose quality projects in which you can invest. These projects should be really good. Invest carefully and only in projects that already have support. It should be projects with good ideas. Good projects are important and we must invest in them. Quality projects are much more interesting for our profits
Txtlkvoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Everyone makes their own decisions . I think the ico is still good for investment . but you need to choose only the best
provide_life

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

Only if you are 100% sure of the good intentions of the authors of the project, if you are not afraid to lose the invested funds and if you are sure that this project will succeed.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

It worth it, but yet you need to carry out serious research so that you won't be scammed. Always start by investigating the team and their past achievements, the project they are bringing to the world and how active their community is.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

investing in ICO can bring good profits. just need to find a reliable ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: