Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1023 times)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

Personal sales are good when an ICO token gives a bonus of around 50%.
it can make you stand tall in the market. But if the ICO project fails, don't expect you to get the money.

Because ICO fails it can't load anything and your money must be returned, if it's not returned it can be said the ICO SCAM.
Forumchanin34

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

Currently investing in ICO campaigns is a risky and unsafe decision because ICO campaigns scam a lot, accounting for more than 80% of all ICOs. So if you want to invest in ICO, then you need to choose ICO carefully to avoid investment ICO scam cause loss of all investment money. My suggestion is that you should invest in ICO managed by Amazix.
Diglimigli

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:47 AM

investing in ico is of course very profitable you can get a bonus up to more than 40% of the investment you make, you should be able to become ico participants when private sale in order to gain a lot of profits.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

ICO has a good profit, I am very optimistic about ICO.
However, choosing a good ICO can make more profit, so the criterion I judge more often is the activity of the code.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
josecarlos2016

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Investment in ICO is a very profitable direction. It is the ICO that brings the highest profitability in a short period of time. You can actually earn 1000% in three months, for example. However, do not forget about the increased risks. It is better to give your investment in the trust management of the analyst on ICQ.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

base on my observation, ICO's are good to invest. but base on what happening to all ICO's its to risky to invest, nobody knows what happen in any ICO's project.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

The ICO is good for investment because the benefits at the beginning are so good to see.
The bonus for the first sale can be around 50%.

But before you join the ICO you have to understand for all information about Cryptocurrency so as not to get lost on the road.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

What most people agree on is that there risk associated with investing in crypto-currencies just as there are in traditional form of investment but if one does his due diligence before taking the plunge chances are that he  reap some returns
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

Of course, investing in ICO projects can bring you profit, but for this you need experience and knowledge to choose the right projects. But now is not the right time to invest in ICO, and we'd better wait until the market recovers.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

For Russia, this is a promising direction, the risk of a decline in the ICO is currently minimal, country risks are also low. At the same time, the market is already about $ 1 billion and continues to grow steadily.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

investing in ICO can bring good profits. just need to find a reliable ICO.

This year was very hard to find reliable or profitable ICO. But in the ones that were very successful we saw typically next generation blockchain. Quarkchain was very successful, Sparkster will probably very successful too and I have no doubt that Metahash will be successful too. But these top projects have been very scarce in 2018.

btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Investing in ICOs is highly rewarding but comes with risk. It's important to invest in an ICO before you learn about the project: development teams, white papers, social networking sites, etc. If you can choose a good ICO then it is worth the investment.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

At present, ICO is no longer favored by investors. It causes investors to lose money because the market goes down and previous successful ICOs have died because there is no development.
Only invest in ICOs that you think are good for long term investment. But long term altcoin investment options are better than investing in ICO

cannitomatt

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

ICO brings high profit at the same time huge risk so you should do your own research on what you are investing.
vcrypte

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

Certainly. Only I will repeat, at first it is necessary to study in detail the white book. Read reviews, see who the developers and only then if all is well to invest.
freshbcash

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

I think so. Only very carefully study the project for which the ICO was created. What they want to do, whether there is a team, see in which country the project will be.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
For not all ICO is worth to invest because as much as I experience they are run away and not legit.It's better to invest when the project is already in coinmarket list.
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

With every week there are many ICO projects, and I'm already tired of studying where I can invest in my first ICO tokens. The more I get tired of studying ISO projects, the less willingness to invest in these projects.
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

Not worth. As well as investing in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has no attachment. Any changes in the course are of little basis. I consider investments in cryptocurrency to be unpromising and too risky, as the investor has no control.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

Bonuses and huge discount might investors are they after in investing ICO which they think it could give them additional profit. Yes,  that's really we look for but unfortunately some ICO project losses it's value when it launch causing some investors to shout for their losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: