Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1023 times)
kingangel

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

yes absolutely it is if you are investing in a genuine project...not a scam one or one which has no real vision at all...just the problem is there are too many scam ico's and it is difficult to spot the good one..so its much better for the experienced ones and rather do bounties of those ico's instead of investing in them

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

At the moment, investments in ICOs bring big losses to investors. That's why I carefully choose projects for investment. If you have experience, then you will be able to find good projects.
Katya91a

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

Of course, if you choose ICO well, you can get a good profit, despite the fact that the market is red... To do this, it is necessary to have certain knowledge and constantly develop in this area...
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

yes absolutely it is if you are investing in a genuine project...not a scam one or one which has no real vision at all...just the problem is there are too many scam ico's and it is difficult to spot the good one..so its much better for the experienced ones and rather do bounties of those ico's instead of investing in them
Correct, it is in fact depending on the ICO where you are interested. There are so many ICOs which have very good road map and genuine reason for their creating, where investment is too much good and profitable but you need to recognize such projects, because still there so many other ICOs which do not have any future except to take  away your money. So you need to be careful while selecting an ICO for investment.
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

Of course it is worth investing in the ICO you will be given huge bonuses that will bring you a profit!
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

Of course now it is very difficult with ico , I think that you can invest in good projects, but you need to approach very carefully

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

At the moment, the investment in ICOs does not bring profit. It is very difficult to find a good project that will survive in difficult conditions in the crypto currency market.
Privettebe

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

ICO investments are risky, but if we invest in the right project, the profit is also high.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

ICO investment is indeed profitable but the problem is that it is dependent with how the market behaves such as what we are currently experiencing. The market is on downtrend which highly affects the market value of the new tokens in the market. What happen most of the time nowadays is a total disaster for ICO investors. The tokens are having below ICO rice which results to loss of profit.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

everything depend on your strategy and selectionof which ico you choose to invest .
project which you choose for investment is the key . if you just invest money in random ICO then no scope of profit .
but some projects are much hyped and sold out in hours , so those projects are good to invest for example quarkchain and origo .
right now market is not good for ICO so only invested in best project .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Jentamicing

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

As for me investing in ICO's is very good and can be well worth it but is also much risky than investing in a project that has been around for a while and has a good reputation in the platform. If you are going to invest in ico. Just know who you are dealing with very well.
earn20

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

Of course, but on one condition that you are well versed in this and can calculate what projects will be successful and promising.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

Investments in ICO bring greater profit to investors. But at the moment it is very difficult to find a project that will survive in difficult conditions in the crypto currency market.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

if you are investing in a successful ico, it will be worth it. because you will get a big profit with a small investment. but if you invest in ico that is a scam then it will not be worth it, because you will lose money. so everything depends on your ico choice.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

I suggest my people about do not invest ico. Ico investment is like long term investment. To get profit might be difficult. Many coins not listed in exchange.  So do invest in it.
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

At the moment, investments in ICOs bring big losses to investors. That's why I carefully choose projects for investment. If you have experience, then you will be able to find good projects.

I read an article today that stated that 99% of ICOs in the first half of 2018 traded below ICO price once they hit an exchange and only 7% ever to one. I do not wanna now how H2 looks like. The first half of the year was golden compared to now!

blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

Depending on what you are willing to take a bullet for. In my own opinion, that think that it is worth it to invest in ICOs,. There are still a good number of them that are profitable, you  just have to be careful when choosing one to invest in cos there are a lot of scam projects out there too. But it is totally worth if you find a good one.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Of course you need to invest in ICO! I am very glad that the market has the opportunity for such a great and large earnings
TuKillerBR

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Yes, but only if you are very well versed in the topic of ICO and crypto-currencies, and can you understand whether a certain project is of high value.
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

I believe if you are very careful to do excellent research on the available icos and you are also good at making decisions and choosing projects that are good to invest, it can be very profitable because as many projects are scammed, there are still some very good ones worth investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: