Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO?  (Read 1023 times)
angrybirdy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
yes, investors find it really worth it, because investing is one of the best way to earn huge profit. investors know when to invest and how do they gonna start to invest. not all investment are gonna give you profit that's why they undergo proper investigation in a certain project before they invest, they just take the risk after they found a good project and if it succeeds, they will earn a profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TristanFarley

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

It will be worth it as long as you chose the right one. I'm personally keeping an eye on NeuronChain though.

NeuronChain allows any banked and unbanked person to send capital from anywhere to anywhere, free from any censorship but to own terms which is a really good thing for us users who deserves data privacy! Learn more about them here: http://neuronchain.io/
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

ICO investment just like any other investment in cryptocurrency requires that you research about where you want to put your money into.  You must be sure of how the money will be spent in achieving the profit on your investment!

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

Many ICO is connect with scam, it is really risky to invest but it give us a high profit.. I think you need not to be panic but you should be aware about ICO project and team work then you are free to invest on it.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

Its worth it some few months ago when we have the trusted team creating a real project and not this time again where there is so many scam project been implemented and no one to trust again.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

There are still a few good ICOs' in the market worth the money and time. But it takes some efforts including thorough research on both the project, company and team backgrounds to identify the gems. Investors also need to be patient and hold the tokens for minimum 2 years as these are startups.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

yes, because it only invests in ICOs which surely can give us profit, even though we need a long time to wait for the ICO finished.

Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

actually, investing in ICO is a profitable investment. we can make a big profit if we get the legit ico. in choosing an ico we must be careful and understand the ico that will be followed. by understanding and analyzing it, we can avoid the scam ico.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

In one word and my experience, I will say a capital NO ,most of them just wanna rip people off their eth, I thought the main purpose of eth releasing it's open source code was to strengthen it but ,the opposite happened.
Some have even started doing self drops ,I say that's a new form of Ponzi..just stay away from ICOs and stay with coins that has real purpose I.e is actually here to solve a problem.

I have got burnt in ICOs very well, I ain't doing it again
dudeguy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Its better to put resources into ICO of you have More Capital salary. Generally there might be the odds of cost getting doubleed or it might get to half of the value that u have contributed. All relies upon the market esteem. I just know from my own particular experience. Putting resources into ICO is substantially more productive than exchanging. On the ICO, you can purchase tokens well underneath the market cost. Be that as it may, this does not work in the present market.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

When I firstly entered crypto I thought that ICO is a perfect way to increase your funds, but situation has changed and now I believe that altcoins already listed on exchanged are better to purchase.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

Yes, it is. There are plenty of new ICOs coming every month. There ICOs are active on social media platforms and with customers as well. They gain trust and offer a bounty program so that people can easily gain tokens worth thousands of dollars. This is an advantage for the company as well as for the people, so it's a win-win situation form both the sides.

I guess you should invest in INCODIUM the best ICO in trending.

INCODIUM has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. INCODIUM is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

INCODIUM aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To read more click here: https://incodium.io/
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

ICOs are just scam Lips sealed
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Question rather extensive and unambiguously it is impossible to answer it. In some you should not uchastovat, others can be rather interesting to investments.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in investing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.
I am happy that there are such projects with which you can get an incredible profit. Wouldn't be so rich without that kind of investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: