Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Ethereum price....  (Read 5527 times)
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

Be expecting above $2k by the time BTC increases dollar value of ETH will also increase and I'm sure during bull run ETH won't crash that much on like others altcoins
ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Etherium is the second market volume cyriptocurrency and very popular. Last month price touch the 750usd and i think price will be 2000 use after the bear market.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

Ethereum is a unique project. It is very useful but the projects which use it are useless. When this situation will be another and the quality of ICO projects will increase Ethereum will become very expensive
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up
For this year Ethereum value was cold down which decreasing its value.But I know it will be recover soon and we should wait for it.The best way taht we can do right now was continue to our dreams to make succesful for earning crypto coins.

2018 ethereum price is not that good, I also get disappointed about what is happening in ETH, but what we can do is just continue to support etherum and save whatever coins we have.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500
I estimate the price of Ethereum in 2018 will increase from last year. because I see that its development continues to increase and look very capable to be relied upon. so it will be very helpful to increase the price of Ethereum, in addition to more and more supporters will be more helpful.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500
I estimate the price of Ethereum in 2018 will increase from last year. because I see that its development continues to increase and look very capable to be relied upon. so it will be very helpful to increase the price of Ethereum, in addition to more and more supporters will be more helpful.
I can not predict what will happen in the future but looking forward to move the price of the current market situation is really bad because of the price correction occurred in December 2017 bitcoin. Hope the future ethereum will move again and I will be glad if the price can come back up and down.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

Ethereum is a unique project. It is very useful but the projects which use it are useless. When this situation will be another and the quality of ICO projects will increase Ethereum will become very expensive
Well I believe ethereum will be expensive and will increase this year. Yes so many Ico's using smart contracts and ethereum is the best crypto. Moreover, ethereum price this 2018 may increase it's growth.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Yes, ETH is working very well at the moment. So its price is still above $ 500 per coin. But they need large amounts of capital to be poured into the Crypto market to increase their value to $ 2k5.
I was delighted that ETH had successfully implemented many of their business plans with their major partners. This makes the real value of ETH significantly increased. So this is a good time to buy and hold them until the market recovers.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

ideally, your desires work out as expected about the cost will ascend toward the finish of the year, be understanding in observing the cost down. whatever you can do is purchase and spare when the cost goes down. for three months I have not made a withdrawal, and the cash I have is nearly nothing. which I do will proceed to battle and will welcome the beginning cost to develop and will offer a coin that I have.
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

My forecast for the Ethereum at the end of 2018 is 1000$. About Ethereum much is said, often written. More and more platforms use Ethereum as a means of payment. Therefore, its course will grow.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

I am predicting that ethereum will reach $2500 before this year ends. Maybe, it will be before New Year. Well, lets expect great pump this year. Really that ethereum and bitcoin will have the great move and also all alts will go with the flow.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

as of now the price of ethereum is still below $1000 but there is a possibility that this coin will hit $1500 or $2000 maybe more in the end of 2018..just like what happen last december it hits its new peak price but now its down again but in the end of this year.it will hit another highest price in exchange.but its depend also in its demand on the market.but as you know.ethereum is the second popular coin.

MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

yes I agree with you, I think Ethereum does have a good future. because it has a large volume and a clear concept. plus Ethereum has a great team to work on the team. I believe in the development of Ethereum this year and can reach $ 2,500.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

Ethereum will never be more than a thousand dollars again just like many people is saying in here, even if it happens, bitcoin will have to go back again to more than 15 thousand dollars, and that is pretty impossible with the current market conditions.

Hello
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

Ethereum will surely bloom this 2018. A lot of tokens (ERC-20) uses ETH mainnet / blockchain. This helps ethereum to increase its market since they need ETH to trade, because ETH will act as their transaction fee called as GAS. There is also a downside of course, since it is easy to create token, some use this opportunity to trick people, they are using this token to scam, and this will result to dumping of ETH. Nevertheless, ETH will have more demand in the future and will be like a bitcoin for sure.
dre4dnought

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

My forecast is that the Ethereum will reach 1K by the end of the year, but what will happen next is unknown. Because even now it can be seen that the Ethereum was found the lever of pressure and its rate began to fall. I think politicians will not miss the cryptocurrency... sadly.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

I'm waiting for the New Year at a price of 1.5-2k USD for ETH. I know that it looks optimistic, against the background of recent events, but I believe that my forecast will be justified)
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

The ethereum will certainly grow, but I'm not sure that it's so fast. He has excellent prospects for growth and technology, it would be great to believe in such a leap. In the near future, moving with ICO will not come to the sunset, everything is just beginning, and then the volumes will only increase, and the developers of the Ethereum do not sit still, we regularly observe various updates.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

my prediction at the end of 2018 Ethereum prices will break the price of $ 2500.

Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

my prediction at the end of 2018 Ethereum prices will break the price of $ 2500.

Yes, I also think that Eth will reach such a price. This is a very interesting project that has so many good events in the future. I believe in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: