Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Ethereum price....  (Read 5527 times)
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

Maybe I can never predict accurately, the market is constantly falling
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Hope 1000$
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

Ethereum in 2018 is falling. And we as investors who still hold the Ethereum has to be patient. If you can't wait, I think it would lose money. Like what many people predict that the higher the Ethereum at the end of the year. And while landing it will be a lot of requests so that the price of the Ethereum has also increased.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Ethereum in 2018 is falling. And we as investors who still hold the Ethereum has to be patient. If you can't wait, I think it would lose money. Like what many people predict that the higher the Ethereum at the end of the year. And while landing it will be a lot of requests so that the price of the Ethereum has also increased.
No, it looks a false statement. ethereum still pegged to the bitcoin and the direction of ethereum chart will be following the bitcoin as long as the bitcoin gets another good trend and this will give a lot of impact to the ethereum too. though that will be so difficult but remember bitcoin just like a diamond in the crypto.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Stratlaunch
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

Twitter: @RealCryptoLlama

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

I think that Ethereum's technology won't be good enough to support the ecosystem that it's building. Remember when cryptokitties hit?

Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

My prediction with Ethereum's coin price in 2018 will be higher than the previous year. Yes indeed the last few months the price has always declined but I believe that in the next few months there will be a lot of improvement.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up

I do not think that for the moment the Etherium system and its coin ether do not represent any interest for investors.

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

i think in this year ETH will not have a good chance to recover from the big drops recently, it is too low now and not thing can bring ETH back to where it was in this year, so the sooner we cut our losses in this year, the higher chance we can still have some profit when the market start rising again next year if it gets better.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

I think ethereum has a lot of good features. It has added a lot to cryptocurrency world in recent years. I don't think that the popularity of ethereum can decrease in the following weeks and months. I hope we can see its price at least above $1500 before the end of 2018.
Toukir007

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Eth got huge dump in a few months.afterall its a very strong project.I think it will be go at least $2000 in end of the year.the same things happened in last year.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

I really hope that by the end of the year the price will grow to $ 1000.  But if in the near future the market does not recover, the price will be much lower.
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

I really hope that by the end of the year the price will grow to $ 1000.  But if in the near future the market does not recover, the price will be much lower.
I also hope that the price of this coin will be restored. At the moment it is very low, and this is a good time to invest in this coin. I believe that the market will go up.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

My prediction for Ethereum is around $3000 within this year end and there are more positive thing about Ethereum to perform well for this year. The ERC20 platform is the biggest strength for this coin and every altcoins doing transaction through this platform and every single transaction the alts do will be a plus for Ethereum and due to this I think the price will reach the moon. we can only wait and believe

1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.

As of now ethereum price is a bit injustice to every investors in cryptocurrency but maybe soon or even in year 2019 ethereum's price hit again it's all time high and every ethereum's investors will cherish every investment they have.
bostokves

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

I think nobody knows how much the price for ETH will grow this year.  But I can assume that the price will grow a maximum of 2 times.
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

My prediction for Ethereum is around $3000 within this year end and there are more positive thing about Ethereum to perform well for this year. The ERC20 platform is the biggest strength for this coin and every altcoins doing transaction through this platform and every single transaction the alts do will be a plus for Ethereum and due to this I think the price will reach the moon. we can only wait and believe

If ETH gets 3k $ then that is a great thing but investors need to be very cautious because in this market anything can happen. Having a backup plan is the right thing to do. ETH and Bitcoin will still grow strongly along with the cryptocurrency market and I am very hopeful of that.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

Ethereum price this year is not interesting at all although it is higher than some coins in the market but we as investors , we expect higher than that but maybe we should wait for the right time since 2018 is not over yet.
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

As of today Ethereum's price is a little bit low than the usual but it is still profitable , aside from that ethereum has still a good potential so afterall it is always a good investment to rely on.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
blinkin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

I hope the price will grow 2-3 times by the end of the year, but it looks like this year the price for ETH will be about $ 800.
greenklo

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Now it is difficult to predict what price the ETH will be.  Perhaps in the near future the price will drop to $ 200.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: